Labeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The male to female ratio is 6::7 If you think you can handle it you can make another male to keep your female but I'd rather the ratio either be 7::7 or 7::8 rather than 6::8
I can handle it. I will make a male. What clique would you like him in? I dont mind.

Appearance:
482fdfc627f075a5fe67a3f55eb26d55.jpg

Name:
Jackson Galbrecht

Nickname:
Jax or Jack

Sexuality:
Completely and utterly straight

Personality:
Standoffish when he doesnt know you, spontaneous when he knows you. He can be outgoing, but only around people he is completely comfortable with.

Bio:

His mother died during childbirth and Jackson was left in the not so capable hands of his father. His father is a drunk and a drug abuser, he encourages Jackson to use drugs and drink with him bringing Jackson down. His school grades are failing and he is thinking of dropping out.

Clique:
Outcast

Extra Curricular:
None

One secret exposed:
Jackson comes off as this bad ass, but in all honesty he is a softy and scared of what he is becoming. His drug abuse was exposed.

Secret(s) concealed:
Not only does he abuse drugs but he is an alcoholic. His father is the reason behind both.
Jackson works out constantly, because he is afraid noone will ever look at him and see a man.
He is a virgin, but he claims that he isnt.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
  • He is an excellent reader
  • He can run extremely fast, making him an ideal football player or track star.
  • He hates sports.
  • He gets chronic migraines.
    Habits/Quirks:
  • He chews his lips when nervous.
  • He doodles on everything.

• Affiliations:
Zali is his best friend, he has known her forever and trusts her.
Someone save him, before he destroys his beautiful self.

Other:
N/A at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daisy
Appearance:
482fdfc627f075a5fe67a3f55eb26d55.jpg

Name:
Jackson Galbrecht

Nickname:
Jax or Jack

Sexuality:
Completely and utterly straight

Personality:
Standoffish when he doesnt know you, spontaneous when he knows you. He can be outgoing, but only around people he is completely comfortable with.

Bio:

His mother died during childbirth and Jackson was left in the not so capable hands of his father. His father is a drunk and a drug abuser, he encourages Jackson to use drugs and drink with him bringing Jackson down. His school grades are failing and he is thinking of dropping out.

Clique:
Outcast

Extra Curricular:
None

One secret exposed:
Jackson comes off as this bad ass, but in all honesty he is a softy and scared of what he is becoming. His drug abuse was exposed.

Secret(s) concealed:
Not only does he abuse drugs but he is an alcoholic. His father is the reason behind both.
Jackson works out constantly, because he is afraid noone will ever look at him and see a man.
He is a virgin, but he claims that he isnt.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
  • He is an excellent reader
  • He can run extremely fast, making him an ideal football player or track star.
  • He hates sports.
  • He gets chronic migraines.
    Habits/Quirks:
  • He chews his lips when nervous.
  • He doodles on everything.

• Affiliations:
Someone save him, before he destroys his beautiful self.

Other:
N/A at the moment
Accepted! :)

A FEW REMINDERS
The Burner has been chosen! Again, The Burner can be anyone! Including me! It is your character's job to find out!
I am currently working on the 'Burn Book' website. I will post another reminder when it is done.
I was thinking maybe our characters would have Twitters to make this seem more realistic.
I have opened up more spots! Currently, the male to female ratio is 7::8!
Ships, guys! We need ships! If you have one inform me so I can add it onto the list!
When everyone replys saying they are ready we will start!

My people are open for any relationship thrown their way. :D
Jackson is straight.
Karli is bisexual.

With the ships... My character is a Harlot so idk

Well, Zali and Isaac are already together, that's a ship.

As for Brooklyn, she likes Tallia, I don't know if that would count.

@DarkStarLove90 Maybe your character, Jackson, and my character Zali could be friends? They seem similar personality-wise.

I am ready to start as long as Treble is not replaces by Tallia

Lol, my character is ALONE

Life be toughhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.