Lab RP anyone?

What kind of lab rp would you want?

• Battle Royale - The test subjects were taken and placed in somewhere where anything goes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian

The Cuddly Goober
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Psychological Horror, Scifi, Magical, Romance, Supernatural
Heyo, so I haven't really seen any of these floating about, so I decided to maybe make one of my own.
I put up some polls to see what the general public wants, and I can form a plot off the popular choice.

Get votin'!

Hewwo! I just voted! :D I don't really know who else voted on there. :/

Honestly I like most of the options, but I tried to choose one I liked most. It's possible that a few could even be connected into one idea if you wanted.

Honestly I like most of the options, but I tried to choose one I liked most. It's possible that a few could even be connected into one idea if you wanted.
True true.

I'll have the polls open a while longer, but when they're closed the majority and the 2nd place majority will be made into a plot C:

I think we should do something where the experiments caused the powers.​

I think we should do something where the experiments caused the powers.​
I was thinking more like they were caught and were going to harness/amplify their powers...
We'll just wait and see how I decide C:

What kind of situation is "Dystopia"? Catch some people, put them in a simulated environment and introduce an extra concept that turns the simulated environment into a kind of living hell?

What kind of situation is "Dystopia"? Catch some people, put them in a simulated environment and introduce an extra concept that turns the simulated environment into a kind of living hell?
Don't worry I have an idea in mind that puts all three of the chosen choices together, but it's primarily the first one as to why they were even taken.
We're havin' some weird drugs and memory wipin' up in dis bish that's for sure tho.

Not the... WEIRD DRUGS!?!!???

D.R.U.G.S ? love them
Watch "Graveyard Dancing - D.R.U.G.S (Lyrics)" on YouTube

YES.
WEIRD DRUGS.
TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE ALL THE MORE FUCKED UP.
THIS RP IS GONNA HAVE A LOT OF WHAT THE FUCKERY SO HOLD YO BUTTS.

No ifs ands or Butts Mr.

I'm up for some what the fuckery. :D

Yay, an RP about tripping so much you think you've been kidnapped by scientists!

There were scientists in that? I don't remember there being any...

Oh the drugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.