La Blue Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Recent.
sailor_mercury_by_labluelove-d87fra0.jpg

long_meh_by_labluelove-d85dnqc.jpg

Last edited:
The blues you used are very pretty and blend well together! I really like that first one and the home pic. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you improve. :3

The blues you used are very pretty and blend well together! I really like that first one and the home pic. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you improve. :3
Thank you, I hope to see my self improve too!:shades: I like doing it with paper. Pressure on a paper and see exactly where to sketch. I don't have a scanner so I can take a picture in the light, but it's not as good :swirl:

Hahaha, I feel your pain in regards to the scanner but you've done a pretty good job and I hope to see more. :)

Hahaha, I feel your pain in regards to the scanner but you've done a pretty good job and I hope to see more. :)
Yeah, I trying to do more digital art cause its easier to upload and in the future i can have more experience with it which equals prettier art! I'm gonna try posting something here, deviantart, or both every other day. :writing:Though I can super lazy so we will see. U.U" I'm gonna try and do more fan art though, cause people are more likely to search up a anime, show, book series.

Status
Not open for further replies.