◊ Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ Sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ◊ [Sɪɢɴ-Uᴘs/Oᴜᴛ-ᴏғ-Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ] {Aʟʟ Sᴘᴏᴛs Fɪʟʟᴇᴅ!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, also - it'd be a better idea for us to wait for everyone to get their starters up before we lunge into interaction. keep it in mind.

I can't help but giggle at Caius' adorableness, almost falling off of his board like that...is that a bad thing?

Reactions: Herondale
Nah, I thought it was actually pretty funny.
And just to say, bravo everybody on the first post.
I know I'm really going to like this role play.
:)

Reactions: Herondale
Yeah, I'm glad that almost everybody has posted already! I'm already looking forward to what's to come!

all of the posts are fantastically done. this is absolutely going to be a radical RP.

and Cai is actually a very adorable character in general, i personally love him already.

Everyone is actually adorable. I love it already!

Reactions: Gore
I can't help but giggle at Caius' adorableness, almost falling off of his board like that...is that a bad thing?
Nah, I thought it was actually pretty funny.
And just to say, bravo everybody on the first post.
I know I'm really going to like this role play.
all of the posts are fantastically done. this is absolutely going to be a radical RP.
and Cai is actually a very adorable character in general, i personally love him already.
ahhhh thank you guys!! your characters were super fab and deep, I love them all!

alright.

because this role-play needs to get moving, i'm giving Pyro until tomorrow to post. if they don't post by then, we'll continue without them.

they can jump back in whenever they get the chance, but i don't want this RP to die.

Reactions: King and Herondale
since Pyro hasn't posted, i'll be posting the next response in the IC and we'll continue the RP. they can jump in whenever they're available to.

Reactions: SympathyForYou
Okie! Are we doing a posting order?
Because then I'll be up next after you.
I was just wondering so I know I'm good then. Haha

a posting order would probably be a good idea. makes everything more organized and prevents the chance of three pages being filled with a single conversation.

so yes, you'll be up next after i post.

So sorry for the lack of a post guys, I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time to get my hands on a computer. Today I've got a big assignment to work on, but tomorrow I'm mostly free so I'll get a reply up then.

Is this still happening? Because I really don't want this to fade out</3

Axy Finny14 Elemental*Stars Pyro Enjolras

oh my god, i haven't gotten a single notification from this thread. i'm so sorry for skipping out, mid-term finals came up at my school very suddenly and i lost most of my time because of studying.

are you guys still up to continuing this? i feel like such a fucking hypocrite, i'm so sorry.

Yeah, I'm still in. It's okay, I'm sure most of us are busy too. Don't worry about it! ;)

• Thank You
I'm still here!
Please continue!
I'd love for this to really get going. :)

• Thank You
i posted the next reply in the IC, to any who are still interested. so, so sorry for being late with it, i'm a true ass.

Yo question: Is there a posting order? I don't wanna jump turn!

you know what, screw the posting order. just go crazy. i'd rather we get the IC going than force ourselves to wait.

Reactions: Elemental*Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.