Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks, I guess it'll work." He said and looked at Shion. Did he ever tell that he wasn't... really a guy? He wasn't sure if Shion knew.

"You can have the bed." Shion curls up on the floor, almost like a cat.

"Are you sure?" He asked and looked in his bag. Actually, he had planned to stay out to get away from his house, so his things for a sleepover were all packed. "Ahaha I actually planned on staying out anyways. I'd just have crashed at some hotel or who knows... I just don't want to be home right now." He sighed.

Shion nods. "Ya, its fine." She laughs. "What, is it odd to sleep in another guy's bed?"

Valshe grabbed a pair of shorts and a top, waking out to change. The shorts were tight enough to make out that he didn't exactly... have the needed guy parts being who he was. "Nah, that's not really it..." He pulled a hoodie over the top which was showing off the bits of a feminine body he had left.

Shion walks out to go to the bathroom, not realizing he was actually a female in body.

Valshe sat on the bed and covered himself up in the hoodie, cuddling it like a teddy bear. He didn't think Shion cared about his condition, or maybe he just hadn't noticed.

Shion came back and layed back down. "So um... are you a guy or no?"

"That depends, do you ask a doctor or a psychologist?" He said and raised an eyebrow. He was acting bitter about it and it wasn't nice. It wasn't like Shion could help it.

Shion looks at her, Valshe's attitude not bothering her. "Neither. I'm asking you. I don't care what anybody else thinks."

"If you ask me, I'm a guy. If you ask my body it screams "girl" in my face, basically." He clenched his fists in the folds of the hoodie and looked down at his crossed legs.

"Then you're a guy. Nuff said." Shion smiles slightly. "Follow your heart. Don't let anyone stop you from being you."

"I will... I'm not the one saying I'm not a guy... everything around me is..." He lied down on his stomach on the bed, his face burying in a pillow.

"Okay." She covers up with a blanket and falls asleep.

He wraps himself in a blanket and falls asleep. After a little while he gets uneasy and wakes up, crawling down into the floor to lie beside Shion, grabbing her hand as he drifts off to sleep again, feeling less scared.

Shion rolls closer to Valshe, cuddling up to him. "Warm..." She smiles in her sleep.

He let out calm breathes as his head subconsciously leaned against hers, his arm moving to rest below his head to support it while he mumbled nonsense in his sleep.

Shion slept soundly, for the first time in years. She woke up the next morning to Valshe right there. She flew back to the wall blushing.

Valshe woke up at the sudden rustling and raised himself up onto his arms, rubbing his eyes softly and yawning. "Is... is something wrong...?" Realizing what he'd done last night out of fear from the monsters in his mind made him blush.

Shion shakes her head. "N-no. We're both guys after all." She stands up. "Hungry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.