Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What... what color were they...?" He asked as they kept walking together down the streets. Valshe had never been far in this direction so he had no idea where they were going.

"A deep green." She continues walking. "Almost there." She turns a corner and walks up to her house. "Here it is."

"That does.... seem familiar..." He nodded and walked with her calmly, wondering what was going to happen while they talked. What if Shion knew something that could make him identify the killer? Or the other way around?

She opens the door. "Come on in." She looks toward the kitchen. "Mom, I'm home. I've got a friend with me." She goes upstairs into her room.

Valshe followed Shion upstairs after taking his shoes off, feeling a bit strange. *So... Shion still has parents, eh? It's been a while...* he walked with her into the room and looked around.

Shion lies on her bed. "My mom's the only family I have left. If I find him... I'll kill him." Her walls were covered in maps with tacks marking various locations.

"Well keep an eye on her... you never know what might happen." Valshe muttered and for a moment moved a hand to his chest covered by the shirt where the burn mark was. He knew all to well what would happen if you didn't take care of those you loved.

"Those tacks mark every time he's struck. We're not the only one's who've lost loved ones."

"I know. I do see how he works his victims. Apparently they're not random. But I couldn't figure out a reason... so many people, so many different... people... why...?"

"I haven't figured that out yet. But I've seen every one of them..."

"Then I wonder what his motives are... he's killed kids, teenagers, adults, elders, men and women, different nationalities, different places in society... it doesn't make any sense."

Shion thinks for a moment before sitting up quickly. "Wait... there is a connection." She stands up. "Us."

Valshe shrugged. "Well maybe... he knows our abilities... and tries to throw us off track... is there a specific pattern in an amount of the killings? Like, if there has been killed more women than men... or if he's used different methods... some of these kills might just have been decoys to throw us for a loop."

"The rates are about even. The only connection is that every one of his victims... had a connection to someone with abilities." She looks over the map. "That's something I can do too. I can sense people with abilities."

"That's why you saw through me from the start? Well I can... tell when someone is lying. I sensed something about you. It was the fact that you were lying about being a girl, that's what I found out later. It's not convenient; I know they're lying but not what they're lying about.."

"Hmm... that ability could be useful in finding him." She was mostly trying to cheer him up, although it was true.

"Possibly... more than anything, I just want this to end." The last word came out as a sigh and he moved his hands through his hair tiredly. Traces of his lack of sleep finally got evident on his face.

"You look exhausted. You should get some sleep." Shion yawns, tired too.

"When I fall asleep, all I see is those nightmares. I wake up again in the middle of the night and walk out to throw up. It's not like I'm not trying." His voice clearly expressed how hopeless and scared he felt. He didn't ask for this to happen.

"If you want you can crash here. It might help having someone nearby who knows the feeling."

Status
Not open for further replies.