Kyysucara Namosaka & MiNaGi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know much about the figure in the hood... but in her last moments... Mari was... she was looking at something... when he came in, recognition downed on her... and that's when he stroke. She knew who that man was..." Without realizing it, he'd just repeated the whole sight he had had touching her body.

Shion nods. "There's something you should know... I'm a guy. My real name is Sion. Shion was my sister... Who was killed. I believe it was the same person. I've been trying to lure him to me by making him think he hadn't finished the job."

He blinked. "That's a bit of a story. I just want to know what happened. Why I'm seeing his murders. I thought I recognized you... I saw you in one of my dreams. Or, your sister. I think... I think I'm connected to this guy. I mean, I can't control his actions, but I can watch from his perspective when he kills... I need to know why..."

"I see it from the opposite perspective. I see from the victim's view." He sits up against the wall. "After school, would you be willing to come to my place? We can talk more there."

He shrugged. "Sure, I don't see a reason to go home anyways. And I only see the victim's view when I touch the body... That's how it went with Mari. I passed out after it... I don't want to use that ability too much, really."

"Don't worry. We'll figure this out." He smiles. "I'll see you then." He stands up. "We should get back to class before we're busted."

"Yeah, lets." He got towards the classroom and gave the teacher a silent nod to assure Shion's safety before he sat calmly back in his seat, trying not to think too hard about things.

Shion smiles at the teacher before returning to her seat. She pulls out a notebook and copies a student's notes.

Valshe had already taken the needed notes and he began doodling in his notebook. Nothing really came out of it and he sighed softly and quietly.

((Gahh I need to focus. Was about to write something about jesters again. Music is taking my focus, lol))

Ooc: lol wanna skip to the end of school?

Shion had fallen asleep. The bell rang, marking the end of the day. She sat up and nodded at Valshe.

He stood up and grabbed his bag and things, walking out of the door to wait for Shion. Honestly, after this he wanted to get home and sleep. Sleep his life away.

Shion grabs her bag and meets with Valshe outside the class. "Ready?" She nods toward the door out.

"As ready as I will ever be." He replied and sighed, walking his way out of the school. The dreams would return if he went to sleep. That man wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Shion walked with him. "Its about a mile to my place." She grabs a chocolate bar from her bag. "Want some?"

He held a hand up. "No thanks. With thoughts of death luring in the back of my mind I'm having a hard time taking eating seriously. People walk around and get killed and I worry about food..? Or something. I should've warned you; I'm depressing company."

Shion shakes her head. "Its fine. I mean you have a point after all." She opens the chocolate and takes a bite. "I saw it again. When I fell asleep in class."

"What happened this time?" He asked and dug his hands into his pockets as they walked down the streets and past his own huge mansion(that his parents had bought just to show off their wealth, he hated his parents so much).

"The same thing. Except one detail. I saw his eyes. I know those eyes I just don't know why..." She starts thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.