Kythera's Little Shop of [Free!] Pretties

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kythera

Original poster
little%20shop_zpssqp4cpvu.png

Hi! Need something made in Photoshop? Then you've come to the right place! I like Photoshopping stuff. I know, there's something seriously wrong with me. Don't worry, my mother had me tested.

General Stuffs About My... Stuffs

1. All Iwaku rules apply... blah blah blah you know the drill.
2. Do not modify any of my work, take credit for any of my work, or use any of my work in published or for profit ventures. If you need something changed, ask.
3. Timing - I [occasionally] have a real life, so timing may vary. I'll usually try to get requests done in a few days, but if it'll take longer I'll let you know. If you have a specific deadline, please tell me that up front and I'll let you know if I can realistically meet it. Maps take longer! Well, at least, if you want something specific they do. If you just say "I want an awesome map, go go go!" then I can do that pretty quick :P
4. If you want something very specific, try to be as thorough and detailed in your initial request as possible. If I have to go back to you 10 times and hear you say "I was thinking something more like...." then I will probably end up strangling you. Through the interwebs. Cause YES I CAN DO THAT.
5. My default size for signature banners is 800X150 (the same as you see below, and in my own signature). If you want a different size let me know.
6. Yes, I can do animation.
7. I cannot draw, paint, or even doodle to save my life. I just Photoshop. So don't request original artwork, or you'll just get back this.
8. Everything is AWESO- ahem, oh wait, I mean FREE!

Stuffs I've Made

387ATuz.jpg

pgRCJ06.jpg

zpxpmEh.jpg

MzhMtdR.jpg

Meteor2_zps2qbhypm9.gif

DyVSpNn.jpg

m4VOKB9.gif

z5Tcw0S.jpg

Ali_zpsda2lwgfc.gif

Shinku2_zpsisfskvww.jpg

anQ8JHh.gif

Shinku2_zpsu8pmowtz.gif

Wingless-Angel_zpstnfkhzie.gif

Melancholy_zpsya0wxax1.jpg

Harley%20Quinn_zpscbpgxkyg.jpg

Catwoman_zpsvtcvhosg.jpg

Poison%20IVy_zpsttcyktp0.jpg

Tink_zpspfcl773j.jpg

Mad-Hatter_zpsnmnrykcf.gif

Emi3_zps0umogjcw.gif

Gate2_zpsfbquah8x.jpg

Pasi%20rabbit_zpsijjefcbc.jpg

Cheshirecat_zpsk66ejqlz.jpg

Shayla_zpsnohsxint.jpg

kachina_zpsclpd92c4.jpg
vWRSz0M.jpg

fdQimof.jpg

1iI10gx.jpg

zCmv9PB.jpg
Cassandra_zps1nchpvke.jpg

XIIaCir.png

Joker%20av_zps31qpge8m.png
queen%20of%20clubs2_zpsbv3x3rtr.png

Marina_zpsijsmnlpq.png

Kailani_zps7nir55a2.png

Astraya_zpsqsws1tpf.png

Astra_zpsmrkvo7yb.png
Fantasy%20map_zpsvzytuduv.jpg

How to Request Stuffs?

Just reply below or PM me. Put as much info as you can, I'll follow up with questions if I need more detail.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kythera

Cool stuff :o! Lately, I've been wanting a map for a roleplay series of mine, but do the cities and locations have to be definite? ; v; No chance of adding new places as they come?

@Kythera

Cool stuff :o! Lately, I've been wanting a map for a roleplay series of mine, but do the cities and locations have to be definite? ; v; No chance of adding new places as they come?
We could add as they come, we'd just have to leave some space for it initially, so the first version might have a few empty spots. Or I could fill them in with trees and erase those as you come up with new cities. Or, if you aren't too picky in the future about where the cities are, we could just put a bunch of unnamed ones on the initial map and add the names later.

Oi, do you do requests for signatures?

@Kythera

Thank you. I will PM you then my idea.

So do we need to find the pics for you before we request?

So do we need to find the pics for you before we request?
If you have specific pics you want, yes. If you just have an idea of what you want and would like me to find pics that's fine too.

Question, Do you develop your maps from scratch, or do you work off of basic templates and add features to them?

Question, Do you develop your maps from scratch, or do you work off of basic templates and add features to them?
From scratch. I can either randomly generate landmasses, or build from a sketch if you have an idea what general shapes you want. Doesn't have to be a pretty sketch, none of it will remain in the map :P

From scratch. I can either randomly generate landmasses, or build from a sketch if you have an idea what general shapes you want. Doesn't have to be a pretty sketch, none of it will remain in the map :P
Good to hear :) Let's move this to pm.

i would love to have a map of a few different planets for an RP in the works. if it gains traction would you have to time to work of this project? i would not need them all right away, just 2 of the 8 of them (8 being the most if this RP even lasts that long).

i would love to have a map of a few different planets for an RP in the works. if it gains traction would you have to time to work of this project? i would not need them all right away, just 2 of the 8 of them (8 being the most if this RP even lasts that long).
Sure, sounds fun! PM me with the details :)

While I do not want anything at the moment, I just wanted to say:
HOLY SHIT, YOUR EDITS ARE AWESOME. ^_^

Are you still open for a Signature request?

I would like a signature just like the one of Mad Hater, but with Hatsune Miku instead. I want the pictures as cute as possible, can be anyone you pick (it will be great if you include a GIF in the middle of the Signature, just like on the Mad Hater one), but I want to see this specific one included:
large.png

Include my name on it (Shinku⭐Kun) and the quote "World is Mine"

Last edited:
I would like a signature just like the one of Mad Hater, but with Hatsune Miku instead. I want the pictures as cute as possible, can be anyone you pick, but I want to see this specific one included:
large.png

Include my name on it and the quote "World is Mine" xD
Sure thing! You want any writing on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.