Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster

• Kyōkai World: Elderhyme
    Chapter 1, Season 1
    bedcccbc318655009f48809854b87def.jpg
    In a far off land named ''Elderhyme'' resides vast amounts of green fields absent of trees, long but thin dirt roads bordered with small white rock walls that extend to large cities and even the most infamous small villages. Although this land is only a mere island it is one of the most largest, majority of the beaches has been flooded due to years of unexplained water percentage growth. Hills eventually end abruptly as it immediately falls down forming a cliff (as seen in the image above). Regardless of the lack of trees there are many animal life such as goats, horned cows, deer, buffalo, bison, and even birds of all types. Don't be fooled there are also dangerous animals too, however not as much due to picky and weird hunters who only kill the threatening ones... why do these hunters only hunt specific types of animals? no clue, why not ask them yourselves? These dangerous animals are like tigers, lions, sharks, and only seen in this area, large horned dragons.

Take upon your large and endless adventure as you wake up in a small village named ''WheelVille'', known for its immensely complex wheel work devices that turns sea water into drinking water and wheel powered energy plants that keeps the lights working in the village. You don't know how you got here nor do you know each other yet although soon after you walk out of the inn you all meet each other in the lobby, asking each other questions and with time joining up to travel to the castle named ''Royal Seaver'' to meet the queen.

• Don't spam
    • Be respectful
    • No OOC drama
    • There is no time limit to when you should post, although if you don't post in a week then you will be kicked unless you notify me (edward) why you will not be active
    • No god modding, meta gaming, etc
    • For ecchi characters, there is no nudity, however you can get close to it.
    • No sexual acts, however you may hint to it but very soft core like
    • 2 character limit
    I will add more later, i am very bad at listing rules. xD

Character sheets !
Normal Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Weight:
Personality:
Brief History:
Tools(Optional):
Type(Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Healer, Etc):
Magic(Exclusive to magic users/Staff wielders):
Ecchi Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Age(18+):
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Brief History:
Character Type(Incidental, Clumsy, All purpose, or forceful):
Tools(Optional):
Type(Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Healer, Etc):
Magic(Exclusive to magic users/Staff wielders):
Triggers(What makes you want or forces your character to perform ecchi situations):
Scenes(How often do you perform ecchi scenes):​

Last edited by a moderator:
My first character will be an elemental. Still deciding between the four varieties.

My second character is intended to be a Blacksmith-Mechanic of sorts. This leads to a question - how heavy are technology levels here? Mechanics are always heavy on portable contraptions

My first character will be an elemental. Still deciding between the four varieties.

My second character is intended to be a Blacksmith-Mechanic of sorts. This leads to a question - how heavy are technology levels here? Mechanics are always heavy on portable contraptions
Still medieval technology, no guns, no lasers. I would reference some video games i've played but i'm not sure whether or not you play them. If you do play them or rather just feels like looking it up than i would say the technology is the same as in ''Dragon Quest'' and ''Dark Souls''.

Name: Layth Telfair
Nickname: Beast, Lion of Revian
Age(18+): Nineteen
Height: 5'11
Weight: 182

Personality:
Calm, patient and reserved, Layth is a man of few words and much rather let his actions express his emotions. Naturally there is a lot going on underneath the surface. Though to most he may appear stoic stand offish and even harshly blunt, the young man is actually quite kind and will offer words of encouragement when needed. Very goal oriented, Layth's endeavors drive him to commit action. The soldier is a fierce warrior on the battlefield, noted for his relentless pressure, strength and speed.

Brief History:
Left behind in a unforgiving world Layth carved out a life for himself, study on swordsmanship and hand to hand combat began young. Admittedly most of his own history escapes him, mere flashbacks of black and white are his only guides to his former life... From what he is able to piece together Layth believes himself to be an orphan of a female human, the other of unknown race. His mother passed way due to unknown circumstances, but it is presumed she was killed, his father is also most likely deceased. There are also remnants of siblings, two brothers... But they are mostly blurred images in his mind.

Character Type(Incidental, Clumsy, All purpose, or forceful): Incidental.

Race: Human/Unknown
Weapon: Ryu no Hoshi (Blade)
Tools(Optional): Rope, leather satchel, flint.
Type(Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Healer, Etc): Warrior
Magic(Exclusive to magic users/Staff wielders): N/A
Triggers(What makes you want or forces your character to perform ecchi situations): Damaged clothes from battle.
Scenes(How often do you perform ecchi scenes): Rarely.

• Love
Reactions: Kame
Still medieval technology, no guns, no lasers. I would reference some video games i've played but i'm not sure whether or not you play them. If you do play them or rather just feels like looking it up than i would say the technology is the same as in ''Dragon Quest'' and ''Dark Souls''.

No airships or steampunk even. So no mechanics. Got it.

Hmmm... maybe someone who's actually bright enough to invent such, maybe even use magic to do things akin to mechanics. Surely bowguns can-

-on second thought, I'll go the Alchemist route.

eEoUS7P.jpg

"Am I a... boy... or... girl?"

Name:
Terra

Nickname:
N/A

Height:
1.4 metres

Weight:
10kg

Personality:
Terra is a very curious and naive young one. She does not know about many things and is always seeking to learn more. As she is said to be gullible, she tends to follow her trusted allies and walk through their paths, as opposed to following her own. It's hard for her to feel fear, since she isn't sure of what she is supposed to fear.
She is air-headed and may be unaware of what she is doing.
Brief History:
Terra is the youngest of the three children of one of the 'Demon King' of the Fae Forest, Alptraum. Her mother was a Sylpheed who went by name Nimbus. Her father wasn't a very assertive Demon King to the inhabitants, but only served to bring intruders nightmares.

Her father only cared about the first child, Alptraum II, and only her mother cared for her. One day, she was captured by humans who wanted to use the magic of the Elementals to create a superweapon. Fortunately, she escaped, along with a good deal of the captured ones.

Today, she finds herself in Wheelville.

Character Type:
Oblivious; Curious

Race:
Gnome

Weapon:
As depicted in the picture, Radandar is a Faerie bound to the staff-shaped piece of wood. More of a friend than a weapon, though.

Type:
Elemental(special class)

Magic:
As a Gnome, she is able to control the very element of Earth. Elder Gnomes can do more, but she appears rather young in Gnome terms.
As an elemental, her 'body' is made from her very element, and her spirit merely uses the element to anchor itself to this plane. In other words, her body can freely regenerate as long as it us near the Element of Earth.
Radandar is a seperate entity with its own magic source, and simply tags with Terra. Radandar can grow, regenerate and such when plugged into the ground, even grow back into a tree or tree monster of sorts. Radandar can control flora and fauna. Radandar can heal using the power of nature.
Her home
Radandar
Other Faeries

Dislikes:
???

Hobbies:
Playing with others
Exploring new things

Other Information:
No one knows what Terra's gender is. Well, technically elementals are spirits with no physical body but let's not get too technical.
Demon King is but a title. Alptraum isn't a literal demon.
As a Faerie, she cannot lie.​

Last edited:
  • Love
[bg=white]

Virgil Sparrow !
Hero of Sunderlin, Knight in Blue

Height: 5'10
Weight: 160p
Personality: Virgil is a serious man in combat, however in casual conversation he likes lightening the group with encouragement before a battle or talking about the good times. He knows how to laugh at a joke and can even show a little goofiness here and there, although he might not show his young side too much he is known to have done so.
Brief History: Virgil was born in a eastern land named ''Sunderlin'', known for its fancy cloth creations and beautiful royal setting. This land is ruled by the ''Blue Kingdom of Knights'' who wear blue shoulder capes with very well polished body armor, Legends state that in the before times these knights glowed like the sun which was a obvious reference to they're immense shinny armor when in the day time.

Virgil grew up in the palace of knights where he was trained for all his childhood to eventually join the royal guards platoon in a early age of 10. His father, Elric Sparrow commander of the platoon took his son under his wing as a apprentice till he turned the age of 18 where he took a quest individually. Virgil wanted to show his father he was worthy to take his place, his quest was to kill a elder dragon known in the area as ''Highjinn'' whom eventually after a strong and heart felt battle died by the sword of Virgil. After he carried the head back to the kingdom for reward he was granted the title ''Hero of Sunderlin'' for his brave efforts.

Appearance: Virgil wears polished silver body armor with a long blue shoulder cape that extends all the way down to his feet. Brown short hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes.
Race: Human
Weapon: Standard Longsword that is strapped to his back.
mo-7dmywwkcSEzL_yNE6MCQ.jpg

Tools(Optional): Silver Oil (Material to pour on the sword to kill certain monster species quicker)
Type(Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Healer, Etc): Warrior/Knight

Sweets
General Food
Wine
Big Opponents

Dislikes:
Small Opponents
The night time
Caves
Creepy situations

Hobbies: Usually Virgil likes to take on questionable quests that others don't want to do.
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

Are Oriental origins alright? Considering that everything seems more Western.

Terra should be done. 'Dislikes' is left empty since she still wants to explore and stuff. Terra's gender is likely to stay ambiguous.

I guess I'll work on something for my second character. I'm whizzing through a few ideas right now and am trying to avoid 'swordsperson'.

'Tsukumogami Woman', 'Inventor', 'Martial Artist', just to name a few.

Terra should be done. 'Dislikes' is left empty since she still wants to explore and stuff. Terra's gender is likely to stay ambiguous.

I guess I'll work on something for my second character. I'm whizzing through a few ideas right now and am trying to avoid 'swordsperson'.

'Tsukumogami Woman', 'Inventor', 'Martial Artist', just to name a few.
What is 1.4 metres? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

What is 1.4 metres? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

1 metre is approximately 3.28084 feet.

1 metre is 100 centimetres. How many inches is a foot? I really, really, can't pick this measurement up no matter how hard I tried.

• Thank You
4.59318 feet.

Liking the characters guys, we got a good variety of personalities.

I'm gonna make character! Expect it to be either tonight or tomorrow ^^ since I'll be busy from today to tomorrow >.<

2 dudes, 1 androgynous.

No grills yet. Usually it's the opposite. Kyaha~.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hitomebore
TFW when Terra is no ecchi

Give me some time to go over everyone else's dudes and dudettes and I'll see if I can make someone for a good mix with the team.

TFW when Terra is no ecchi

I was thinking of making it really light. Simple bathing scene and such, since the obligatory hot springs scenario seems inevitable.

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Status
Not open for further replies.