Kyōkai World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will reply tomorrow! Still thinking what my character would do in my first post >.< Gotta say that I don't have enough material to write ;_; but will think of something hopefully tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Will reply tomorrow! Still thinking what my character would do in my first post >.< Gotta say that I don't have enough material to write ;_; but will think of something hopefully tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Well i don't really expect everyone to write too much for they're first post, after all everyone has amnesia.

Sorry, haven't been able to get on for one reason or another the past few days. I'll hopefully be more consistent from now on. Better interactions to come very soon, promise.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Is this still open? If so, I will make a character~
Just a quick confirmation.. Are Elves and Angels good for a race?

I don't know why the GM decided to put 'closed signups', but in my opinion, having more players are more than welcome :3 I think elves are good since mine is an elf, but I don't know about angel.

Is this still open? If so, I will make a character~
Just a quick confirmation.. Are Elves and Angels good for a race?
I'm sorry but no, We are no longer accepting characters. Although I will accept more people later on if you will still be interested till then.
I have a similar rp that i started which is more public than private like this one, you are free to join that one. If you are interested please click the link below and post your interest! :)
INTEREST CHECK - Medieval Times with a Twist | IwakuRoleplay.com

I don't know why the GM decided to put 'closed signups', but in my opinion, having more players are more than welcome :3 I think elves are good since mine is an elf, but I don't know about angel.
Its closed signups because this rp only needed a small group to get started, any further members would overwhelm the group to a sizable guild level which i don't want happening.

Ah I see! ^^ Oh I will make my post tonight, I thought I wanna wait for those who haven't made their opening post before making another one.

@Crono and @Azula I will make my post no later then tomorrow, I apologize for the lack of action on my part. Started a job recently and have been a bit busy. Regardless the post will be up tomorrow the latest.

Naw~ That's okay! As long as the GM fine with it, I will be fine too ^^ @Telfair

Yeah I've been dead for 3 days.

ROLLING TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.