Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, Zri is fine." He said, taking another sip, and giving her a sidelong glance as she asked where he was from. I am from a realm most likely beyond your understanding. From where my lord reigns supreme. Where his tentacles are what holds the world together. His will changes the world, as easily as you and I fantasize. It is where I, and all other tendrils of his consciousness comes from." He explained, as one of his tentacles almost seemed to be studying her, swaying rather closely to her.

She glanced at the tentacle, taking note of it. It posed no threat, she proceded to ignore it. "That kinda sounds like our Eye. Except, we arent all linked to It. I was never a believer, and it seems I was right to doubt. No where in our Hall of History does it mention a being like you." The waving tentacle caught her eye again. She couldn't resist! It looked too much like her favorite toy, a piece of string. She reached up to poke it as playful smile played across her features.

"Does your hall of history mention any kind of creatures lurking in the dark, stealing away your young? Because then I will assume that it is simply a different kind of infernal having snuck into your world." He said, as his tentacle twitched away from her poking hand, only to start swaying slowly again, a little further away from her. And I would recommend you not to play with tentacles you do not know. Some can be rather more temperamental than my own." He chuckled.

Cat ducked her head and a pretty blush graced her cheeks. " My apologies. Instinct. There are all sorts of stories about those kinds of things. Most are dead rulers who committed some heinous crime and was put to death for it. As I said I'm not to familiar with my reals religion." He attention once more on the waving tentacle, her head tilted to the side and her ears pricked forward. " So........ What do they do? What are they used for? Are they sort of like whiskers? Can you sense things with them?"

Zri looked confused for a moment, before he understood what she was talking of. "Yes, I can sense things with them, as they're not numb masses of muscle. But they can do so much more than simply feeling my way forwards in the dark, as I have no trouble seeing there already. They are, to someone like you, like six additional arms, only much more flexible." As if to prove his point, the tentacle she stared at made it's way around her, not touching her, yet being ever so close to her. "It's strong, fast, and agile. And they are extensions of his will."

With Cattania's curiosity sated, she leaned back in her chair and her seductive attitude returned. "Can I buy you a drink Zri?"

With her words, the curious tentacle laid itself across her shoulders, still moving to and fro slightly. "Seeing as my current one is about to be gone, I'd be happy to let you." He said with a smile, downing the last of shimmering liquid. "The bartender knows what I want. I wouldn't recommend for you to get the same."

// @Dedtoo Timezones will do that. \\

Teal takes another drink of his sweet apple cider before he gazes around the bar at the other customers. All of them are from a different universe from him, yet they can all get together here and enjoy each other's company. He thought that was pretty amazing.

T.B. went back to his normal business of putting on a show for the patrons when he was making drinks and doing his job, waiting for something else to happen.

(Working nights does that too.)

"What Zi faiks to mention is that the doors usually stay there, mostly to be easy to find again, partly so that you leave here at the same place you entered." the bartender says, a band of vaious beings setting up to play some relaxing, soft music.

(Yeah, I know, as I'm European, and therefor used to it. But its still rare to see multiple pages popping up!)

Zri turned his head towards the bartender. "That might be, but no such portals have appeared in His realm, and the guy who told me was from a different lord's realm, which I can't enter. So he told me where this place was, rather than where the door was. Its much easier to travel between dimensions, than it is to attempt to sneak into a lord's realm. Believe me." He said, with a serious face, yet still with a smile.

The coyote shrugged as he cleaned a glass. "My bad. Still have a hard time wrapping my head around a univrsal singular mind....or hive minds for that fact. Guess it comes with being of a species that isn't connected like that."

As he finished, another pony peeked in before leaving again.

When the door opened, he was a little surprised. The necromancer had attempted blasting it, with the paranoid thought that one of his rivals had found a way to enter his tower. It had taken him a few moments and spells to divine it's purpose... nothing, but at least it didn't prove to be a danger to him. Thus, he had one of his skeletal servitors open it for him and step through. The armored skeletal champion looked around for a moment, it's master looking through it's eyes. A few moments later, the skeletal minion was 'recalled' back. In it's place, the wizard entered.

Physically, he was rather unimposing. What he represented, however, was a bit more intimidating, as was his aura. The tall, fit humanoid was a bat: a fruit bat, at that. A long, foxlike face that could even be considered rather handsome. His black fur and large ears made it clear he had some manner of vampiric bat in his ancestry, but not enough to give him the upturned nose. Wings extended from his arms, and he was wrapped in a dark cloak. The necromancer stepped over to the bar, actually giving a pleasant smile: "Eet eez to be mak-eeng ze hellos, non?" His accent was... foreign, and in some ways, actually a little endearing. French? Russian?

His ears twitched a little to the pleasant, soft music. The necromancer seemed rather impressed, looking around with no small amount of wonder on his face. "Perhaps, I might be hav-eeng a glass of vine? Red, eef oo please." He bows his head respectfully, still smiling with needle-sharp teeth.

T.B. sniffed the air. He smelled dirt. Dirt from a grave. He turned around and bowed before pouring a glass of wine. "Well, well, what do we have here? A necromancer?" He grinned and propped up on the counter.

The bat-anthro looked rather flattered, "Oui!" He nods, quite proud: "Eet eez a noble art, to speak vith ze dead. For lov'ed ones to be re-oo-night-ed, an' for know-ledge to be brought to ze light af-tair so long!" He bowed with a great flourish, "Im-mor-tal-ee-tee, an' ze stud-ee of laif an' death. Touch-eeng ze ozzair side... eet eez al-moist as glorious as kiss-eeng ze night sky on a flight..." He sighs: "Al-moist, but not quite." He extends one of his winged arms to accept the glass when offered. "I am Wir'lovel, of ze Repense. Ve are, 'ow oo say... not vell-liked, for our stud-eez. So eet eez nice to be in a bar, soh-cell-ah-zeeng for once."

Kylen listened to the introduction, pouring a glass of a good, but almost rust red wine for the necromancer, leting T.B. do the talking for once.

He held out his hand, dark tendrils of magic swirling around it. "I'm T.B., and even though, Kylen isn't too fond of the.....darker magicks, I'm right at home with them and their users. I'm a shadow demon, although I don't look it." For emphasis, he shot a bolt of dark magic at the floor, it sucking all the light around it before it disappeared a short while after. "So how long have you practiced the magicks of Death?"

Wir reaches out, shaking the man's hand: showing off his own aura a bit. Rather than the darkness one would expect, the glow surrounding the necromancer was lively: a heartbeat brought back to a long-dead corpse, a love remembered, a crisis averted by knowledge. It was a strange thing on the bat, but nonetheless quite fitting, if his attitude was any indication. "Ah 'ave been a necroman-sair for... pear-haps thirty years. Eempressive, for a race wit' a laif ex-peck-tan-cee of twenty-faiv years." He chuckled, taking the second glass of wine poured for him and sipping that as well, perfectly content to have two glasses before him: each of a different wine. "Before I vas a necroman-sair, I vas a mental-eest. Mind control an' ze laik. Pol-ee-teeks!" He shivers, "Zis vay eez far more friend-lee..."

"Alas! Eet was not a change zat benefit'd my love laif. 'Oo take a love-lee girl home, she seez a skeleton... zen comes ze scream-eeng, ze run-eeng, ze torchez an' ze peetch-forks.... zen ze mov-eeng of ze tow-air..." He tosses his hands in the air dramatically, "A mess!" He shakes his head: "An zen zere are ze ones who are... ehh... 'eento eet'." He shivers once more, "Errugh." He takes another drink of one of the two wine-glasses, smiling. "Ze bar? Eet eez... on a dee-men-shun-al crossroads, non? Eet eez very clev-air way to find ze biz-ee-ness."

Bits of conversation flooded her ears as Exxiilem sauntered in. Cerulean eyes scanned the scene to find not everyone was comatose or drunk beyond all belief. An available seat to her seemed to be next a man who spoke of magic. The subject rather entertained her.

With a gentle wave, Exxiilem would toss her ebony and scarlet locks to her right side, taking a seat next to the man. 'I hope this seat isn't taken, I would love to join you.' Her voice was soft and playful as that slender form would lower to the plush seating tapping the counter idly waiting for the tender to come to her.

(A jab at necrophilia....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
"If I can give the asshole to my left anything, it's that. This place is impressive." He jabbed Wir in the shoulder. "Aw come on, a good looking guy like you should be attractive enough to make women not give a damn about a few skeletons in your closet.....ok more than a few. I mean hell, look at the right side of my face." He pointed, making sure the creature noticed. "It's a mess and I STILL...." He trailed off at he caught sight of a woman walking in and taking a seat."....well, hello miss." He bowed to her. "What'cha want to drink, beautiful?"

Status
Not open for further replies.