Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed and just walked to another part of the bar, tending to more customers. A few of the patrons talked him into playing darts, and soon he was with them, beating them with one eye, while the others struggled with two.

"Punching a guy is not nice, even for honor. I am quite sure half of the female guests here could lay you out with out a thought." he retorted before ignoring the man, finding the pony a much better conversation partner. "Gotta agree with the question though. Where did my door appear for your world?"

"A city called Canterlot, in an alley way close to a jewelery store. What do you mean 'my world'? Aren't we still in Canterlot?"

T.B. got bored, so ported back over to Teal and Kylen. "Afraid not. I'll let the asshole explain."

"Well, yes and no. My bar is, well, like the neon sign says, interimensional. Technically you are sitting on a stool in a bar sitting in the middle of the Multiverse." he said, smiling softly. "Only bar I know of where you can talk to another version or two of yourself. Granted, there may be more then one door in your world."

"Whoa, a multiverse? Really? So everypo...everyone here is from different universes?"

"Some yes, others share universes but not planets."

"Weird...that explains it. How'd you get Sweet Apple Acres cider?"

"No idea, but I cant drink it. It doesnt seem anyone can except you. It damn near killed me."

His eyes sparkled and he smirked. "It is a secret. Unless you subscribe to the idea that you by far aren't the first pony to come in here. But a real secret is how I always have every drink ever on tap." he said with a grin. "And I candrink it. Maybe you are allergic to pure things." he teased T.B.

"EVERY drink? Is there like a giant vault full of kegs in the back or something?"

The coyote chuckled. "Trade secret, but sort of. A man once said his blue box was bigger on the inside. My place is kinda like that. Even got the Special Reserve SAA Hard Cider."

"Really? Oh gosh...I don't know if I should.." he scratches the back of his head.

"Not gonna force ya. Just consider it a hint of what products I have."

(I'm asleep for one night, and you guys post 3 pages o.o)

As some of the patrons started getting rather lively, the infernal seemed to melt in his seat, becoming little more than a puddle of sludge, that still held the drink firmly, only to slither over to one of the booths, and reforming into his old self, sitting leaned back, drink in hand. "Oh, mortals and their games..."

Cattania had been watching the bar after the strage pony had arrived. When she saw the infernal melt and slime its way over to a booth she decided to follow. She had nothing else to do and was getting bored with the way the owner and the bartender werebutting heads. Cat slinked over to the booth. "May I Ijoin you?" She purred.

The Infernal took a moment to look the cat-woman up and down, before one of his tentacles patted the almost empty seat. "Be my guest. I wouldn't come to a place like this, if not to have a good drink, and a talk with someone of a different kind than me." He said with a smile, once more making some faint lines appear to be spreading out from his mouth, across his cheeks and chin.

"Why thank you. To be completely honest, I stumbled on this place by accident. I was looking for a place to wet my whistle and this door appeared in front of me. Have you been here before? How did you find it again?" Cat smiled a toothy grin as she slid into the seat the infernal patted. "Oh and I dont believe we have formally met." She reached across the table, offering her hand to shake. "Cattania. Friends call me Cat."

"Well, I suppose it is more difficult for mortals that aren't used to traveling between dimensions..." He chuckled. "I heard of a friend who just found the door here one day. He entered, and found this place, and learnt it's place between normal dimensions. Then he told me where it was, and I'm able to warp myself here anytime I wish. Though I will admit that it is my first visit here too. Most likely not my last though." He said, raising his glass, before taking another sip.
He extended his free hand, and shook it. "A pleasure to meet you, Cat. The name I have chosen among mortals is Zri-Heeg. It's as close as you get to my true name, with your language." He chuckled.

Cat took his hand. " Nice to meet you Zri. Can I call you Zri?" She smiled sweetly. "Hmm... I wonder if there's a spell from my realm I could use...Speaking of realms, where are you from? Pardon if i come across as nosy. They do say curiosity killed the cat!" Cat chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.