Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The skinned man did not hear the bartender right away as he was lost in thought about the woman with the purple ears. He wished to challenge her to a battle and she what kind of skills she possessed. However he was aware how idiotic it was to go around requesting fights. His efforts were better placed elsewhere. Finally the message entered his mind and he looked at the bartender. "Uh... Oh I'll be fine, but another whiskey if you please." He reached into the small leather purse at hi hip and placed another gold coin on the counter.

She smiled at Kylen and accepted the drink before finally speaking, "Thank you sir."

"My name is Cattania." She said with a pur. She took a swallow of her drink, and chuckled at the banter behind the bar. Cattania noticed the blue mans stare. She turned to him and looked him dead in the eyes. The lithe beastkin grabbed her drink and stalked over towards the blue man. She leaned on the bar in front of him. "Whatcha starin' at?" Cattania asked with a crooked smile and raised eyebrow.

He nodded, pouring a slightly larger portion for the soldier. "Figued I would at least offer. Where do you come frm, if you are up for some conversation."

(Kezia.....Protest The Hero fan?)
"I have no idea what he's staring at, but I know exactly what I'm staring at." He said before leaning his head down to make a point.

Kezia downed her drink and got off the stool she was perched on. Looking around once again, she decided that she wanted to dance. She looked around, interested to see if anyone looked like the dancing type.

Cattania threw the bartender a smirk. She took another swig of her brandy.

"So.........what led you to this bar?" He hopped over the bar and sat down beside her.

The blue skinned man was surprised to see the woman approach him. "Well, honestly..." Before he could answer the shadow figure broke in. The man stood up and placed himself between Cattania and the black figure. "Someone should teach you how to respect women, because I'm nearly certain this one could kick your ass." The man placed a hand on the hilt of his sword just in case things got out of control. After a moment of staring at the figure to make sure he got the point he returned his attention to the woman behind him. "I apologize miss. I noticed you attire and thought you a warrior. I became interested in what skills you might possess. I had no intention of offending. My name is Giermo. Captain of the royal guard of the plant Krintos. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

(Keep the OOC to a minimum or put it in the riht thread please. At the very least no more OOC only posts.)

"All I have to say is if you fight to take it outside or downstairs to the arena." was what the bartend told them.

"You want to talk to me about respect, and yet you ready your blade? Tsk, tsk, someone should show you some manners." The star portion of his mask glew red. "Excuse me miss." He grabbed the mans shoulder and turned him around to face him, before knocking him out of it with a powerful punch. "Do not try and talk to me about respect." A large sword appeared in his hands with a puff of black smoke. "Now, do you want to fight or not?"

Cattania rolled her eyes. She quickly Stepped between the two men. "Now now, come on gentlemen. Its quite obvious I'm no lady. I can defend my own honor. I take no offence from either of you. Lets all just sit down and share a beer together. Huh? Whadda ya say? Truce?" She placed a small leather pouch on the bar and paid for her drink plus three more.

The red glow slowly vanished as T.B. calmed himself. "Fine." He said curtly. The sword vanished and he sat back down. He levitated the beers up and gave them out. He downed his in one gulp.

Giermo stood up and wiped the small amount of blood from the corner of his mouth. "I think you just proved my point, but that is in the past is it not? A beer sound wonderful. Thank you madame." With that The blue skinned man regained his position on top of his barstool.

" Thank you. To answer your questions, I was in the area and i had heard alot about this place. I thought i'd drop by to see if what i had heard was true. So far so good. And in regards to my skills, I'm muscle for hire. Just finished a job. I know herbs and combat. " She paused to take a long draw on her beer. " Captain, I am no madame. Please, Cat is fine."

( No issues either way. Feel free to put this sort of question in the ooc next time please. )

// oh, there's an OOC topic for this. I would have looked for it if I knew, I assumed that as a jump in, it didn't have an OOC topic. Anyways, thank you! \\

The front door nudges open as a short standing, aqua blue pegasus pushes through the door and peeks inside, looking over the crowd of anthros inside the bar with curiosity. He walks in and heads to the counter, taking a seat by the far end and looking around as if something seems off to him about the place.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/Turkenq79/Ponies/Teal/teal_by_ppbg-d62jqpx_zps34cae33b.png

"Combat....interesting. It did a number on your body....a very fine one." He smirked. He tried to crack his neck, but he was encumbered by his mask. "Alright, fuck this thing." He snapped his fingers and the mask and cloak disappeared. He was wearing normal clothes and had blond hair, and he looked normal......except for the right side of his face. It looked like someone, or something almost removed it entirely. His right eye was gone, leaving only one gold colored eye, and the rest looked like it was extremely painful.

Attachments

• Dio.(Mad.Father).full.1408360.jpg
    Dio.(Mad.Father).full.1408360.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 9
"Very well Cat. It is not often a see a woman of your status. I applaud you." Giermo glanced over at the formerly cloaked man. "it appears that you have had some battle experience as well." he said with a slight chuckle. "I bet that is an interesting story."

The small pony stares at the group of anthros and others talking amongst themselves. The animal people were surely strange, but he swore he just saw that half gross faced man click his fingers and use magic to change outfits on the fly.

Cat nodded at the masked man in thanks for his compliment. " Yes, I agree with captain here.... Er... I dont think i caught your name....?"

Status
Not open for further replies.