Kylen's Interdimensional Bar OOC and Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being reminded of that shit, I'll need it.

So, what is the kind of music you listen to, then?

There was a really cool RP sorta like this on MCF for a while, but it died because all the good peoples abandoned not only the thread, but the forum.

It sucked.

I know how you feel. It worse when you are the person who made the RP, and people leave it to die.

feelsbadman.jpg

Teal, our conversation will be delayed for a while. I'll be leaving at 8 to get some dinner (in roughly 15 minutes). Just a heads up.

So... I hopped into the IC. Hope that's ok. I think that's how "Jump In" roleplay works. I figured it would be best that I watch the OOC, as well. You could probably tell, but, I'm pretty new here. I'm not 100% sure how everything works. Don't hesitate to speak up if you don't like something I'm doing.

Ugh, I wanna jump in soooooo bad.....but I get nervous with other people....plus I can't get on much, it'd fly by and leave me behind....but I still want a part, but I don't but I do, but I don't, but I do........ugh, so confusing!

The door swings abruptly open and and a figure appears in the door way in a amour suit and partial helmet, some kind of soldier. a single dogtag chain is around his neck.
Wonderful. Now if you expect to be greeted.. Don't. It's a bar where you can be lucky to find someone of your species. While the attendees may look up at you entering, I doubt anyone will be saying hello besides Kylen, the barkeep.

So go on, say hi. Strike a conversation, that's what we're here for.

So I was trying to interact with Lonely Angel but I'm not sure where she is... do I keep going and interact to everyone else or...?

Well, if she's not responding, I guess you move on?

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.