Kushparkowski here from there!

K

Kushparkowski

Original poster
Greetings good people of this site!
Since it I plan to stay here for quite some time, I reckon it might a be good and polite thing to introduce myself. My name is Kushparkowski, but I have the same relationship with names as I have with mud, if you throw it, it will probably stick.

Now what do I want to do here, you might ask. Well, I'm here to roleplay and make cringy jokes and I just run out of cringy jokes. Truth to be said, I have been on sort of roleplaying hiatus, that was quite longer than shorter and I feel that quality of my writing is suffering because of it. I also finally managed to find myself in situation where I have some free time on my hands and roleplaying pretty amazing way to waste it.

As for the things that might make me stand out in the massive masses of mass-produced standart-issue humankind... I think I'm entertaining to the point of numb obnoxiousness and most of my friends certainly agree with the latter part. If I was PRG character, I'd be probably have maxed out Luck, some points in Intelligence and misguided Charisma (working only on me personally, narcissist) and with total zero in the department of Strength, Wisdom and Agility because I'm so untalented that any physical act I try to perform erases a professional athlete from the face of the Earth. Consequently, I have been the reason for 2014 world-wide shortage of ballet dancers. My condolences to everyone who have been robbed of opportunity to see The Nutcracker because of it. I'm deeply ashamed. That being said, I truly believe myself to be an extraordinary lucky individual. If there was a way to quantify Brain to Luck ratio, I believe it'd be something like 8,2 : 3.Though this luck have served me on number of occasions, I also secretly believe that my stupidly good fortune is just a pavement to the misfortune and failure of galactic proportions. If so, I'm once again deeply ashamed for any caused inconvenience.

Apart from these obvious charms of mine, I'm also big time history nerd which, due to my Eastern European background, results in highly developed sense of cynicism and dark humour. History aside, I'm also sort of "every colour of the rainbow" nerd and my head is a birthplace of great many allusions to every possible genre, media and culture so random and ingeniou that even great Umberto Eco would be like "Have you ever heard of subtetly?"

Thank you for you attention and hopefully, we will do something great together. Keep up the good fight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kush :D welcome to Iwaku!

Awesome 8D a history nerd! I'm a bit of a Slightly-more-than-casual history nerd myself! My family and I love to talk history~! Particularly Russian history! Which we are not xD! But enough of that! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! Your every colour of the rainbow nerd self will shine quite brightly :D