Catalysed Form Alias:

Enhanced Form Abilities

New Personality

Other:​

• anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-1_zps0aa44e94.png

Name: Anzai
    Role in Story: Sentient Geddon
    Skills: Stealth, Hearing, Agility
    Base Abilities: Water Manipulation, Illusion, Partial Mind Control (People who expose self weakness of mind only)
    Happiness-powered abilities: Illusion
    Sadness-powered abilities: Mind Control
    Anger-powered abilities: Water Manipulation
    Geddon Form Appearance:
  • 3869315-4099095590-K%2Bsce.jpg

Personality: Reserved, Shy, Quiet, Traumatized, Easy going, Stubborn

Welp. I've always been curious about how harem roleplays would happen, so I'll give this a try. I'll try to finish this tomorrow.​

WIP​

43f56db42511272f3c2a230437772bd2.jpg

Name:
Illyria

Witch Alias:
Lilium

Role in Story:
Armament Witch

Skills:
- Hand to Hand
- Bladed Weaponry
- Cooking
- Poison Creation/Formulation
- Antidotes or Medicines
- Gardening

Witch Armament Appearance:
WIP

Witch Armanent Abilities:
Illyria's abilities are plant and nature-based. She can make vines and just about any sorts of plants tear up through the ground and even concrete, and use her plants as whips or use them to constrict people. Some of the plants she conjures are also capable of dispersing poisonous/hallucinogenic gases/spores. She can also sense just about any living being in a limited radius around her, making it impossible to hide from her since she can sense your life force.

Personality:
WIP

History:
WIP

Catalysed Form Information:

Catalysed Form Alias:
Appearance: How does your fused, catalysed form look like? Both a picture and description please.
Enhanced Form Abilities: What new abilities have you acquired, in addition to your enhanced, previous abilities? Did you lose any from your previous form?
New Personality: Very optional. Sometimes a transformation might trigger a personality change.

Other:​

WIP

20uu9dt.jpg

Name:
Yuki Kimura

Witch Alias:
"Blue Bird, most likely because of my constant companion who follows me wherever I go."

Role in Story:
"An Armament Witch, as many would call it."

Skills:
"I'm well versed with origami, sketching, and darts. I have knowledge of self defense as well as usage of small blades. I prefer to know how to defend myself rather than fully rely on my abilities."

Witch Armament Appearance:

Witch Armanent Abilities:

Personality:
History:

||Catalysed Form Information||

2ir3ybq.jpg

Catalysed Form Alias:

Appearance:
Yuki appears to be a year or two younger in her catalysed form. Her previously short blue hair become long and a light blond color. Her midnight blue cloak turns into a into a dress that reaches just above her knees. The color is nearly the same except slightly lighter. What appears to be wings on her back is made purely of ice. It is not meant to serve for flight but rather, for defense.

Enhanced Form Abilities:
The ice and snow based abilities remain the same, if not slightly improved. First, her range becomes wider, allowing her to use her abilities in a larger scope and on more opponents. Secondly, for defense and weaponry, the ice she uses becomes fortified and made to become more difficult to crack. Lastly, the small bird that she used to create and summon becomes larger and serves to aid her.

New Personality:

Other:

This is still alive and I'm looking through the apps now.

Accept a protag now and start soon or wait for more?