Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
黒翼烏丸
mSWyurL.png

Karasuma the Black Wings.

A regular boy... or so it seems.
An unsung hero...
The paths of these two will soon cross to give birth to a new legend...

• Armament Witches. A female-only profession that has existed since ancient times. The true purpose of their existence is unknown. However, today, they battle and slay the antagonized Geddon Race to replenish their mana and become more powerful, as well as fight with other Armament Witches for territory, all for the sake of power and control to acquire the title of Armament Queen, the Ultimate Armament Witch

The Armament Witch who goes by the human name 'Karasuma' and the Armament Witch alias 'Corbeau d'Noir' met a mysterious boy during her most recent journey - to the city of Tokyo, which is flooding with stealthy Geddon and in turn, teeming with hiding Armament Witches. She soon found out a secret - a secret that not even he knew. A secret that was thought to be a mere urban legend.
  • Armanent Witch - A female-only profession that has existed since ancient eras. They age awfully slowly, and only physically age a year for each century that passes.
    Armament Queen - the goal of Armament Witch. They are immortal and all powerful.
    Geddon - Monsters that come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. They feed off three base types of human emotions in order to become stronger. Usually, sentient Geddon command and summon lower-ranked non-sentient Geddon which are generally miniature versions of them.
    Catalyst - This is the role of the male protagonist. A Catalyst can fuse with Armament Witches via a simple kiss on the lips, merging into a more powerful form.
  • You have been warned. This is a battle harem. I won't be the harem lead.
    The harem lead won't count towards character count.
    For the role of harem lead, I expect many people to fill in the application, before I select one from the few. So, no reserving. If you see someone else make the app, don't fret. Just make yours.
    Maximum up to four characters.
    Have fun
  • (Insert Appearance, preferably anime-based picture, here)

Name: Preferably Japanese.
    Role in Story: Protagonist
    Skills: Well, what can you do on your own?
    Personality: What kind of person are you?
    Brief History: Oh, there will be more to your history than just this, it'll be revealed later... but for now, just put what your character will know about his life.
    Other: Anything else?
  • (Insert Appearance, preferably anime-based picture, here)

Name:
    Witch Alias:
    Role in Story: Armament Witch
    Skills: What can you do without cool powers?
    Witch Armament Appearance: This consists of your armour which can be conjured quickly, and your weapon.
    Witch Armanent Abilities: I would prefer if these abilities revolves around one base ability or motif, instead of being a random amalgamation.
    Personality:
    History:

Catalysed Form Information:

Catalysed Form Alias:
    Appearance: How does your fused, catalysed form look like? Both a picture and description please.
    Enhanced Form Abilities: What new abilities have you acquired, in addition to your enhanced, previous abilities? Did you lose any from your previous form?
    New Personality: Very optional. Sometimes a transformation might trigger a personality change.

Other:
  • (Insert your human form appearance here)

Name:
    Role in Story: Sentient Geddon
    Skills:
    Base Abilities: Nothing too powerful please. Just physiologically possible things like flight, strength and all that.
    Happiness-powered abilities: This ability gets stronger by feeding off happiness and joy.
    Sadness-powered abilities: This ability gets stronger by feeding off sadness and despair.
    Anger-powered abilities: This ability gets stronger by feeding off anger and hatred.
    Rank: Weakest to strongest - E, D, C, B, A, S, EX. If you're EX, you must have some heavy, heavy drawback in exchange for your destructive capabilities.
    Geddon Form Appearance: In your human form, your abilities are two ranks lower. This is your peak.
    Personality:

Post reserved for important info.

4MRhLCX.jpg

"Looks like I don't have a choice, huh?"

Name: Karasuma Kotori
Witch Alias: Corbeau d'Noir
Appearance: Standing at a height of 1.45, Kotori is awfully petite and flat-chested to the point of a complex. She has long, black wavy hair and usually wears a school uniform.
Witch Armament Appearance: This consists of your armour which can be conjured quickly, and your weapon.
Witch Armanent Abilities: Kotori's abilities are crow-based. She is capable of sprouting black, feathery wings from her back in order to enhance her flight capabilities. Her wings can be reformed to act as a spherical barrier, for defense. In addition to controlling the shadows that surround her, she can summon projectile crows for far-range attack.
Personality:
History:

Catalysed Form Alias: Valravn
Appearance:
2XS4lWc.jpg

Instead of the wings on the head, she has a pair of wolf ears. Extending from the end of her spinal area is a wolf tail. Her gauntlets resemble avian talons. In her new, enhanced state, she is a whopping <Protagonist's height + 15cm>, and has a bust size of D. This form has traits of the mythical Valravn, part-crow, part-wolf and full-beast.
Enhanced Form Abilities: She now has many wolf-like traits, from a stronger sense of smell to sharper vision. She is also more quick and agile than before, just like a wolf. Valravn can easily merge and travel via shadows. This form... is a wild beast, to say. A hunter and a scavenger in one body.
New Personality: Very optional. Sometimes a transformation might trigger a personality change.

Other:​

Could I be a catalyst

Name:
Kagami Sitsuke
Witch Alias:
Fallen Angel
-Acrobatics
-Hand to hand combat
-Archery
4749fa4058508f95c544226c11251711-d5c1tca.jpg

Description;
Kagami is very small but with a lithe build. She stands at a height of 5'7'' and weighs about 135 lbs. Her eyes are aways recognizable, a deep electric blue. Kagami always has a shroud of darkness following her, making her advances during the day limited. She hunts at night, where her powers are the strongest.

Witch Armanent Abilities: I would prefer if these abilities revolves around one base ability or motif, instead of being a random amalgamation.
Kagami's abilities are derived from darkness. She can animate shadow as well as cloak herself in darkness to become patially invisible. However, her abilities are limited if exposed to too much sunlight. She can also summon up the shadows as a solid object and use them as a barrier or projectiles.
Personality:
Kagami is very solitary. She snaps easily and hardly get along with anybody. She is cold-hearted and will kill without hesitation if threatened. She prefers to be alone most of her time, never wanting the comfort of a companion. She can be very aggressive, loathing most humans and their habits. She holds herself to a higher standard than most. She yearns to be more powerful, always striving to make herself better, always wanting to become stronger.
History:
Kagami does not remember most of her history. Most of her past is hidden in shadow. However, her current life consists if slaying the Greddons, which she loathes.

Catalysed Form Information:

Catalysed Form Alias:
Last Shadow
Appearance: How does your fused, catalysed form look like? Both a picture and description please.
Black%20demon%20witch.jpg

Description;
Kagami, in her new form, has two pairs of wings. They are useless. She cannot fly with them, but with extra effort can hover for a few seconds, or stop herself from a fall. Darkness halos surround her head, which she can use as a projectile at will. In this form, Kagami can no longer summon up shadows as projectiles, that is what the halo's are for. Her wings are large and useless, and often times get in the way of her advances.

Enhanced Form Abilities: What new abilities have you acquired, in addition to your enhanced, previous abilities? Did you lose any from your previous form?
Enhanced senses allow her to sense another presence nearby. The halos around her head act as projectiles.

No personalitiy change. However, in her Catalyst form she can be a tad more hot tempered.

Other:
She is blind in her right eye.

I had tons of fun making this character, I hope she gets accepted so I Can build on her more! If anything needs to be changed let me know!

Last edited:
It is pretty brief, I would say. Perhaps you could remove the... extra stuff in the application. Like the hints that help you make the character.

Even characters with memory loss have some extent of recent actions.

The reason why I want mild descriptions with pictures is because of height perception and such.

Alright! I'll get that fixed up asap!

It is pretty brief, I would say. Perhaps you could remove the... extra stuff in the application. Like the hints that help you make the character.

Even characters with memory loss have some extent of recent actions.

The reason why I want mild descriptions with pictures is because of height perception and such.

Alright, I edited some things, I hope they're alright? I tried to elaborate more on her appearance and her history, though since she's a Witch I wouldnt really give her like a family-style backround, and I figured I would elaborate more on her history in the actual IC.

I was a tad confused when you said 'extra stuff' in the application so if I didnt quite fix that part can you please alaborate? Thank you so much!

Alright, I edited some things, I hope they're alright? I tried to elaborate more on her appearance and her history, though since she's a Witch I wouldnt really give her like a family-style backround, and I figured I would elaborate more on her history in the actual IC.

I was a tad confused when you said 'extra stuff' in the application so if I didnt quite fix that part can you please alaborate? Thank you so much!

I was referring to the questions provided in the application that guide you through in making the app.

I was referring to the questions provided in the application that guide you through in making the app.

edited. Hope everything is fixed.

They're still there, but I don't think I'll mind them being there. Removing them makes your app look more organised though.

Accepted.

Alright you have me very interested in your idea here. I'll get a catalyst, and Witch template up tomorrow.

I dunno why, but this reminds me of that anime Sekeri for some reason...Oh well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This is now a thing.

KBkrZjC.png
Name: Yuuto, Shimei
Role in Story: Protagonist

Appearance: Seventeen? Well that's a damn surprise, he looks more like 14 or something. While he doesn't let it bother him, the truth cannot be denied. His height at 5'3 (1.6m) doesn't help, though his build isn't frail at the least. His black hair is surprisingly long and has to be tied up in a ponytail lest it fall to his lower back. Two long bangs frame light blue eyes, and overall he has a bit of a feminine and soft appearance.

Skills: Yuuto loves to cook as his favorite past time and he'll occasionally prepare an oversized lunch to share with his friends and classmates at school.
Deft hands. Enough that he'll idly spin pencils, or knives if he's in the kitchen, without noticing. Partially natural, partially developed from sewing.
He isn't the sporty sort, but boy can Yuuto run when he needs to. Easily one of the faster students in school.
Fairly smart with above average grades in school.

Personality: Lively, self-confident, but a little shy around strangers. He's well at home with those he's familiar with, even just as acquaintances, but complete strangers do cause Yuuto to become somewhat more reserved. While unafraid to stand tall amongst unknown or even unfriendly faces, he doesn't speak nearly as freely. Given the opportunity though, he warms up easily enough, but rejection at that point can hit him harder than most. It never lingers too long though and he'll be right as rain by the next day at most; it's actually quite rare to see Yuuto bothered by anything for a length of time. He does seem to hold a disdain for the Armament Witches as a whole, and it can be quite an image clash when it surfaces.

Brief History: He was born the eldest sibling in a middle-class family of four. Their apartment was and is still quite small, especially now that they've grown, but it's nevertheless home. On several occasions it nearly ceased to be. He's seen Geddons and Armament Witches clash several times while growing up, and his feelings towards the inhuman monsters, both types, have only soured each time.

That aside, his life has been fairly ordinary and rather privileged in a sense. Both parents worked to make sure the two of them were never wanting, and that was honestly what spurred him on to learn how to cook. It wasn't out of enjoyment at first, but that became the reason quickly enough. Sewing became something that he took on for his younger sister, putting hour to mend and even make new dolls and plushies for her. He didn't bother to hide his hobbies and that coupled with his appearance made him an appealing target for bullies in the earlier years of school. Not that it lasted for particularly long given how adept he became at avoiding them within a week of the problem appearing.

While not quite certain what he wants for the future after high school, Yuuto does look forward to the final upcoming year. Geddon activity has died down quite a bit, his younger sister's been getting a bit rebellious, but life has been good. Being able to enjoy the peaceful days he sees from his window seat in class is great.

Other: Has a love for sweets.
Wears glasses to look more "mature" when he dresses up thanks to his otherwise childish appearance.​

Is this still open?

21460_tumblr_lwemktzdhf1qiooa8o1_500.jpg

Name: Usagi Himura

Role in Story: Sentient Geddon

Skills:

• Swordsmanship

• Hand to hand combat

• Kickboxing

Base Abilities: Speed; quick on her feet

Happiness-powered abilities: Healing; her healing goes by the amount of happiness within each person

Sadness-powered abilities: Manipulation and Poison Generation; because of her wits she can easily manipulate people without a problem unless the other's mind is strong to withstand her's. Her poison can kill or ill within 24-48 hours of her enemy though if she gets attacked by her own poison it will weaken her increasingly keeping her from using her healing powers.

Anger-powered abilities: Bone Manipulation; though she can change her bones into a weapon of sort, Usagi so get the painful after effect of it after a certain of time or/and get very ill.

Personality: Usagi is shown to be a sweet and intelligent young girl, with a hint of bluntness, but shy as well. She usually have a shy dull look on her face unless surprised. Though behind that shy face is a twisted being for a taste of blood...well human's sensitive little emotions, but she is still witty and can hid her private agenda fairly well away from her human companions as she blend in with the human world. Usagi is shown to have apathetic toward anything that doesn't evolve in her agenda and people that she kills or hurts.

0.jpeg