黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an Alien <_< An Alien Polygon ♥

Reactions: Zeroisdead
*sigh* its gonna be so hard to say this...
But i might as well admit it too.

GUISE--I AM A PLANT. LIKE--FOR REAL. -_- I LIKE ANIMALS.. AND PEOPLE... AND INSECTS... LET ME FIND OUT IF YOU ARE A PLANT TOO >u>

Queen Cactus, and I'm guessing you also don't know that Reyna means Queen in Spanish, xD

Eh, I actually don't care what gender people think I am, which is why I don't point it out that often. Whether male of female, I AM STILL ZERO! XD
I hope you don't mean Zero as in Zero Escape Zero because then I'm kinda... scared o-o

Just to be in the clear here, am I supposed to make my own family name for my Lord or do I use one of the names already in the first post? This is just to make sure that I don't make some weird mistake. ^^;

Just to be in the clear here, am I supposed to make my own family name for my Lord or do I use one of the names already in the first post? This is just to make sure that I don't make some weird mistake. ^^;
Make your own :)

And I'm.. The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Morbus

plague_doctor_by_torvald2000-d5cfjtu.jpg

"My patients call me Doctor Morbus. I do not know why though, I have not yet been to medical school..."
--

Race/Species: Grim Reaper
--

"Mask? What mask?"

Appearance
He has never has been seen without his mask on, and always wears a long, dark brown trench coat with a tight fitting suit underneath, usually along with black leather gloves that go up to just past the center of his forearm and leather boots that end just below his knee. He has a tall, looming figure with rather long legs and has surprisingly well built muscles. He usually stands with his back straightened and his shoulders slouched in casual situations, making him appear a bit shorter than he is, but stands with better posture when in public.

"Why am I here, you ask? I saw an unusual bird and followed it to this location, have you seen it?"

Personality
Morbus, also known as Plague, never does anything unless he believes that it will benefit him in some way. He is very cunning and deceptive, but is not one to ever go back on his word, seeing as cowardly. Being extraordinary at intelligence gathering and thievery, he often will go on jobs in order to gain what he desires, this ranges from information, money, or favors. Owing Morbus a favor is never a good thing, if he desires an item and does not receive it, he will forcibly take it, if he wants one to do something, and it is not done, he will subject them to cruel torture. He does not talk when he does not feel the need to, when he dose talk, his voice is quite distorted due to his mask, but is still understandable. He usually pretends he doesn't know as much as he does, being subtly sarcastic and often asks a lot of personal and non-personal questions.

"I am impressive, no?"

Strengths:
Cunning
Intelligent
Skilled at Hand-to-Hand Combat

Weaknesses:
Curious
Impatient
His Ego
Being around food while with other people
--

Abilities:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Endurance
Alchemy and Poison/Chemical Making

"My methods are very...safe."

Weapon
Although he is a deserter, his scalpels, knifes, and syringes are made from various stolen death scythes, making them able to harm demons and other grim reapers, he carries some of these with him at all times.
--

"Oh believe me, I always get what I want..."

Purpose: It is currently unknown what Morbus is trying to achieve.

Brief History: Originally a renowned Grim Reaper from the time of the Black Plague, Morbus had soon deserted after the time of the epidemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
Morbus
View attachment 82982
Race/Species: Grim Reaper
--

Appearance
He has never has been seen without his mask on, and always wears a long, dark brown trench coat with a tight fitting suit underneath, usually along with black leather gloves that go up to just past the center of his forearm and leather boots that end just below his knee. He has a tall, looming figure with rather long legs and has surprisingly well built muscles. He usually stands with his back straightened and his shoulders slouched in casual situations, making him appear a bit shorter than he is, but stands with better posture when in public.
Personality
Morbus, also known as Plague, never does anything unless he believes that it will benefit him in some way. He is very cunning and deceptive, but is not one to ever go back on his word, seeing as cowardly. Being extraordinary at intelligence gathering and thievery, he often will go on jobs in order to gain what he desires, this ranges from information, money, or favors. Owing Morbus a favor is never a good thing, if he desires an item and does not receive it, he will forcibly take it, if he wants one to do something, and it is not done, he will subject them to cruel torture. He does not talk when he does not feel the need to, when he dose talk, his voice is quite distorted due to his mask, but is still understandable.
Strengths:
Cunning
Intelligent
Skilled at Hand-to-Hand Combat

Weaknesses:
Curious
Impatient
His Ego
Being around food while with other people
--

Abilities:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Endurance
Alchemy and Poison/Chemical Making

Weapon
Although he is a deserter, his scalpels, knifes, and syringes are made from various stolen death scythes, making them able to harm demons and other grim reapers, he carries some of these with him at all times.
--
Purpose: It is currently unknown what Morbus is trying to achieve.

Brief History: Originally a renowned Grim Reaper from the time of the Black Plague, Morbus had soon deserted after the time of the epidemic.
There, I got down the bare minimal for my Grim Reaper. Just tell me if you need/want me to change anything that I have so far.
My obsession with Plague Doctors is now satisfied.
It will never be enough...

• Love
Reactions: Ali
[fieldbox="✡✞✡✞✡, #0AA614, solid"][BG=#FFFFFF]

2hclvk4.png

"Be careful who you trust, for the Devil was once an Angel."

"I serve a puny brat by the name of Ashton Chamberlain.."

rbfzpl.jpg

Vladimir is an imposing figure of regal class, high-society and edgy rebellion all mixed into one body. He blazing red locks that reach near his back when let down at full length, haphazardly strew about his body when not contained in a high ponytail. His body is tattooed in the most peculiar of places, most of which can be seen on his face, chest and back at first glance. He has an incredibly -almost chiseled- jawline, that most say could cut marble, giving him the appearance of being angry all the time (which he most likely is). Vlad's eyes are lengthy and squinted, tainted with red irises and typical black pupils. He refuses to wear a butlers uniform, regardless of Ashton's requests and will only kneel to these demands if ordered through the contract. Seeing as he doesn't sport the typical uniform, Vladimir wears loose fitting cotton shirts, typically long sleeved; as well as simple black trousers and polished dress-shoes.

♆✡♆

fwrn2b.jpg

Always angry and without a smile, Vladimir roams the Chamberlain Estate with hatred and malice towards anything and everyone. He serves the Earl with distaste, truly only after the delectable flavor of a soul who has never known true happiness. His attitude towards guests remains in the land of respect, however behind closed doors, he doesn't mind speaking of what he truly thinks. Ashton never set butler specific limits for Vlad, and regardless of him being bound by contract, he behaves more as a free demon rather than anything. His general attitude is apathetic and snarky, and to expect respect from him is to expect the impossible, or rather, ill-ventured.

2jctqtu.jpg

[spoili]
wkpbbo.jpg
[/spoili]

♆✡♆
2uif22b.jpg

Indifference
Fighting
Cooking/Baking
Encouraging
Disciplined
Fair
Leadership Qualities

tumblr_static_98ybzm6zg5s8swssk0sg4k8k4.png

jijg5y.jpg

Impulsive
Impatient
Controlling
Loose-Tongued
Rude
Aggressive
Strict

14bupad.jpg

Enhanced Strength/Durability/Combat
Flight
Telekinesis (inanimate objects)
Animal Shape-shifting

GreenDivider.png

• Vladimir has an impulsive killing nature
• His favourite thing to cook is meat
• Ashton is the only contract he's ever had who can put up with him, mentally
• He tried dating a human once... it didn't work
• Vladimir prefers to be called by his full name, but will only grit his teeth towards "Vlad"
• His favourite animal is a shark

[/BG][/fieldbox]

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
*Sees Vladimir's demon form* "I'z wants to suck you bloooood~

Is it a must to have a company? And does it matter what this company produces? I was thinking about string instruments or something of the like.

[BG=#FFF8C6]

P592pz7.png

YLdlLa3.jpg

Name:
Michael Aumont

Title:
Earl Aumont

Queens Given Title:
Queen's Blade

Generation:
The Third Successor of the Aumont household.

Faustian Contract Seal:
[spoili]
gothic_tattoo_idea_26_20131228_1975601077.jpg
[/spoili]

It is located between his shoulder blades.

Butler:
Alastair Battle

[spoili]
KEHs4BR.jpg
[/spoili]

Manor:
The Aumont Estate is located in a slightly remote location, a few miles away from town to the north. It isn't in a too remote location, as he sometimes takes visits from customers and other work-related visits. It would be inconvenient for his mansion to be in the middle of nowhere.
--
Appearance:
He has blonde hair and grey eyes. Despite being 18 years old, he has a pretty face that make many mistake him as being younger than he actually is. He is lean but strong, around 5'8" of height. He wears an outfit resembling a military uniform with thigh-high boots, uniform pants, shirt, jacket and a cape. The boots are black and the rest of the outfit is mostly white. He usually has a slim sword at his hip.

Personality:
Mostly quiet and reserved, Michael doesn't seem like the type of person to contract with a demon, but underlying hatred and past troubles has lead him to this situation. He bears the posture of a soldier, confident in his strides, but he doesn't wear hats outside and doesn't really attend parties that much, unless he is forced to. He is quite isolated from the world around him, but this doesn't give his company any troubles as he will still meet with potential dealers and investors. He just enjoys to keep his cards close to his body, and his private life… private.

Strengths:
Stubborn
Straight-forward
Unphased
Can focus under pressure
Agility - Often, he is referred to as something of a monkey, almost flying sometimes. He travels via rooftops on jobs for the Queen, and his agility is deadly combined with his lightweight, sharp sword.
Speed - While not only agile, he's also extremely fast on his feet, and he also does not tire easily when he has to run around in chase or escape.
Music - Michael plays the piano and sings. Usually he only sings, though, in the confines of his mansion where no one will hear him.
Swordmanship - With a name like "Queen's Blade", you would expect some level of swordmanship from him, and he's trained in both single-handed combat, heavy weapon(two-handed) combat and dual wielding. He doesn't use the latter two of the three all that much, usually relying on his lightweight sword that he carries around at all times. It was crafted specifically to be lightweight and extremely sharp. A well-aimed cut can kill an enemy.

Weaknesses:
Easily angered
His straight-forwardness sometimes lead to mistunderstanding and him coming across as rude
Ambiguous personality - sometimes he will be kind to you, next you know he's very rude and mean. Most of the time, he comes off as unnerving to people who know him well. Sometimes he might even sound a little crazy sometimes.
Cooking - Something always seems to burn whenever Michael sets foot in the kitchen. Why do you think he has people for that?
Animals - Michael is bad with animals. Any kind, really. They seem to despise him despite him not being very intimidating at first glance.
Children - Well, due to his lack of social capabilities, he has only ever been in contact with adults since growing up, and he has had a bad time interacting with children.
Brute strength - He is not very strong against opponents that use brute force. If he is challenged to a match involving strength, he will probably lose.

--

Skills:
⇒ Swordmanship - one-handed weapon, two-handed weapon and dual wielding.
Music - Singing and piano
Agility - He is almost an acrobat in his agility when he moves around.
Hand-to-hand combat - including karate and other eastern practices.
Stealth - Because of his agility and small stature, they usually use him for infiltrations as he is able to move about quietly.

Company:
Aumont Instruments

Brief History:
Michael was an only child, adopted into the family. When he was 16, they abandoned him to go on a vacation in the countryside, or at least, that's what he thought. They never returned, and in this dire situation, Michael had to take over the family business, already able to take care of it by himself at this point.

What does your contract entail:
Michael researched into the death of his parents thoroughly, and due to the "supernatural" circumstances of their disappearance and after their bodies were found, Michael realized that he might have gained a formidable enemy. And, as expected, he started getting some scary threats. Due to this, he decided that it would be wisest to take the first step, and he contracted a demon in order to protect himself against the attacker. Since then, nothing has happened.

Other:
Michael is fluent in French. His mother was french and she taught him from when he was very small. Therefore, even if his English is as good as any native's, he might at some times speak in a slight accent. Though he usually pays much attention to how he speaks, mistakes tend to slip through.
Michael loves to wear white. Even if he's not in his uniform-like clothing, he will usually wear white anyways. It's not very convenient when he's out during his nightly jobs though, he has to wear darker and more neutral colors if he wants to infiltrate.

[/BG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
kuroshitsuji.600.660851.jpg

"Let them believe they have power and believe they have secrets, the shadow see's all."
Name:
Cedric Robillard
Title:
Earl of Rosebery
Queens Given Title:
The Queen's Shadow
Generation:
7th Generation
Faustian Contract Seal:
fanmade_black_butler_seal_redone_again_by_zarthga-d6kwmow.jpg
His contract seal is over his heart.
Butler: Aloysius Parker
Manor:
1222arcastle1.jpg
--
Personality: Playful, Silver Tongued Liar, Calm, Flirtatious, Can be ice cold

Strengths: Dancing
Complete control of his emotions at most times
Speed of both body and thoughts
Powerful physical poweress
Intimidation

Weakness: Disdain for guns and refuses to use them
Can get angry and make rash decisions if fooled
His reputation makes it hard for many to trust him
Sometimes his love for the challenge can distract him from other events if his opponent is good
Completely inflexible when it comes to his plans and if something goes wrong he will have to stop and rethink his strategy
--
Skills: Manipulation
Spears
Hand to hand
Lying
Strategizing

Company: Several Gangs including the infamous gang Devil Dogs

Brief History: Cedric's life was one characterized by isolation and strife at first then by blood debts and power grabbing. He was born into a noble house that was slowly becoming more and more impoverished thanks to his fathers constant abuse of the family funds. He had many mistresses and when he died they ran off with most of the money, the house looked on the path to ruin and with only 13 year old Cedric to lead it at first it seemed like there would be no redemption. However instead Cedric brought the house to new heights with brutal but efficient strategies, he made a contract with his new demon butler and with her managed to subjugate and buy off several local gangs and even create on of his own which he used as secret enforcers and spymasters. He personally hunted down each of his father's mistresses and raped them, taking the money back and slitting their throats. None of these or other dark crimes were ever traced to him but rumors dodged his house but the new Queen's shadow seemed to care less. He knew his time on this world was limited now to his new butlers patience and contract so he meant to bring all into the shadows eye and leave a son to replace him, with so little time after all who could delay? With his own house set in order now he sets his eyes onto the next conquest and the greater glory of his house.

What does your contract entail:
By this sign Klara shall serve body and soul till all lies in the shadows grasp and he has a son to carry on the name
Fun Facts:
While he holds no official company several gangs in his sway keep his pocket book full
Since the day he took the contract for some reason both his hair and eye's turned white, a direct contrast from his title queen's shadow
Enjoys reading and can often be found reading quietly by himself
His favorite horses name is Stranger
Despite his young age his appetite for woman is quite abundant so sometimes he has guests stay at his manor for entertainment delivered by gangs in his sway, a fact he hides well
There is a running contest that the first person to beat him at a game of chess other than Klara could ask a boon of him​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
@Greenrust - I think you chose the same manor pic, just from a different angle than the one for the Avalon Earl.

tumblr_mqw0trgOK71qbvovho1_500.gif

" What do you want? "
Name:
Lareje Corinthia

House You Serve:
Avalon

Masters/Mistresses Name:
Halland Avalon

Appearance:
large.jpg
" I find ravens are quite nice..."
1434dbb01ee24a769599c05c082a2762-801484.gif

" It's nothing to be ashamed of... "

Personality:
Can be a bit stubborn at times, is loyal to a fault, likes to engage in sparring matches.
She often keeps to herself but she can be social if she wants to.

Demonic Form:
Her demon form.jpg

Strengths:

Very patient
Agile
Relentless
Persuasive
Happens to know a few martial arts techniques
Uses manipulation to get at others

Weaknesses:
Has a soft spot for her master
Lacks social confidence
Useless in a verbal argument
Often pushes herself beyond her limits to impress others
tumblr_m1ihvthvGc1qbvovho1_500.gif

" Roses, roses, perfect poses, I suppose it's fine for roses..."
Abilities:
Wing Manifestation- can have wings, granting the ability of flight

Dark Fire Manipulation-can create, shape and manipulate manipulate the darker, destructive and consuming aspects of fire, which ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal fire.

Claw Retraction- Can extend and retract sharp claws at will.

Horn Protrusion- Can reveal the set of horns on her head at will.

Weapon:t
Whatever she finds to attack one with is her weapon, she can adapt to most anything.

Faustian Contract Seal:
arcane_circles_by_softpurple.jpg
Other:
None
tumblr_mqy4opxFx01qg78wpo1_500.gif

" Please, leave the master alone. I hate to see him upset... "

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.