黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be anyone's butler, whoever still needs one by the time I have my characters posted I will gladly be theirs

cooltext133575351582270.png
tumblr_mms8m5ZGX81rt3xvfo1_500.gif

Name:
Halland "Hall" Avalon
Title:
Earl of Avalon
Queens Given Title:
The Queen's Knight
Generation:
1st
Faustian Contract Seal:
On his right palm
Butler:
Lareje Corinthia
Manor:
[spoili]
Waddesden_Manor03.JPG
[/spoili]

--
Appearance:
shiki-copy-jpg.jpg

Personality:

Mischievous, Sarcastic, Smooth, Intimidating, Unpredictable, Intelligent, Compassionate, Determined
Strengths:
Silver Tongue
Blade Master (mostly taught by Butler)
Appraising
Painting/Drawing
Gardening
Strong (both mental and physical)
Dancing
Street Smarts

Weakness:
Speed
Guns
Music
Sweets
Flowers
Pretentious/Arrogant People (annoys him greatly)
Children
Horses

--
Senri.jpg

Skills:

Blade Master
Green Thumb
Appraisal
Strategist
Pianist/Singer
Stealing/Pickpocket

Company:
He runs a gems and jewelry company known as "Avalon's Heart".
Brief History:
(I know its suppose to be brief but I felt his past needed explanation)
Hall grew up in a wealthy family until he was orphaned at the age of 6 along with his brother who was 2. From then on they lived in the local orphanage. Hall loved and took care of his little brother- Grey as best he could. Growing up on the streets Halland became well acquainted with the criminal underworld. In fact he became a small part of it. He stole, mostly pickpocketed the rich/wealthy in hopes he could save up enough money to get him and his brother out of the orphanage.

One day at the age of 10 Halland was walking the streets of London, he left his brother at the orphanage. He didnt want to risk Grey getting caught up in his "work". Spotting a rather expensive target, Hall attempted to pick pocket him. But he didnt know the man had a personal Butler with him. The Butler caught him with the man's coin pouch. They turned him over to the police where he was thrown into a cell for the rest of the night, more as a scare tactic than anything he guessed. Hall returned to the orphanage the next morning, only to find out his brother had been adopted by a noblemen while he was gone.

Horrified Halland left the orphanage to search for his brother. He contacted everyone he knew, he bribed people to the point he spent all his savings, nobody knew who took him. From then on Hall lived on the streets, learning the art of conning people instead of just pickpocketing he became rather infamous as the "Wicked Mask" or "Silver Tongued Imp". He could pass as a street rat or a noble at his whim, hell if he so wished he could even gain the Queen's confidence. But none of that was important to him, all he wanted was his brother. Finally at the age of 17 Hall heard a tale, if you were willing to trade your soul, a demon could grant any wish.

He did so and now he lives as an Earl, on the outside hes the Queen's loyal Knight. But behind the scenes hes willing to do near anything to find, and if possible save Grey.

What does your contract entail:
They're contract hereby stipulates. "In exchange for his soul, Lareje Corinithia will serve, protect, and obey Halland Avalon until he finds his little brother and if Grey still lives secure his future so he'll never want for anything financially."
Other:
  • Hall gets very grumpy when he goes without sweets a long time (like all day).
  • Dogs like him fine but cats seem to have an unfounded hatred toward him. Anytime he gets near one it hisses and scratches him.
  • Hes afraid of horses.
  • He loves teasing/flustering others.
  • He has a habit of doing stuff himself instead of relying on his Butler.
  • He doesn't like to sing in front of others despite having an incredible voice.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention earlier that I've removed the little note under the demon form picture for my butler. Everything you see in the picture is there BESIDE the scythe. His horns and the demon armor etc.

Luca Chambers
85413bc91804accde610fda4de4101fc.jpg
House You Serve
Enralle
Masters/Mistresses Name
Adela Enralle
--

Appearance
WIP

Personality
Luca is known for his level head and unintentionally cold tone that makes him seem like a jerk most of the time. He never really shows any emotion aside from when he is upset and/or frustrated, giving off a rather blank appearance most of the time. As a servant to his contract, Luca would do anything to please them, often forgetting his own morals if the bond is strong enough, his all-around balanced way of thinking also makes him quite adept at giving advice and ways out of bad situations. He often finds himself helping out others when he isn’t busy tending to his contract’s needs to stop himself from getting too bored

Demonic Form
[spoili]dmc_vergil_devil_trigger_by_superheroforever21-d5xfj5a (3).jpg [/spoili]

Strengths

Cooking
Gardening
Cleaning
Perfect Balance
Playing Piano and Violin
Information Gathering
Alertness
Agility
Sword Fighting/ Fencing
Adaptability

Weaknesses

Small Animals
Getting His Hair Dirty
Strong Smells
Fire or Heat in General
Jam of Any Flavor
--

Abilities
(I'll go into more detail on his limitations when I get the time)

Weapon Creation
Weapon Manipulation
Immortality
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Senses
Elemental Mimicry
Ice and Water Manipulation
Empathy
Memory Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]th (1).jpeg [/spoili]

Other
WIP

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi

Luca Chambers
View attachment 82670
House You Serve: ???
Masters/Mistresses Name: ???
--

Appearance
WIP

Personality
Luca is known for his level head and unintentionally cold tone that makes him seem like a jerk most of the time. He never really shows any emotion aside from when he is upset and/or frustrated, giving off a rather blank appearance most of the time. As a servant to his contract, Luca would do anything to please them, often forgetting his own morals if the bond is strong enough, his all-around balanced way of thinking also makes him quite adept at giving advice and ways out of bad situations. He often finds himself helping out others when he isn’t busy tending to his contract’s needs to stop himself from getting too bored

Demonic Form
[spoili]View attachment 82671 [/spoili]

Strengths

Cooking
Gardening
Cleaning
Perfect Balance
Playing Piano and Violin
Information Gathering
Alertness
Agility
Sword Fighting/ Fencing
Adaptability

Weaknesses

Small Animals
Getting His Hair Dirty
Strong Smells
Fire or Heat in General
Jam of Any Flavor
--

Abilities
(I'll go into more detail on his limitations when I get the time)
Weapon Creation
Weapon Manipulation
Immortality
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Senses
Elemental Mimicry
Ice and Water Manipulation
Empathy
Memory Manipulation
Darkness Manipulation

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]View attachment 82673 [/spoili]

Other
WIP
I just wanted to get what I had posted, there's only a few details that i would still like to add...

@Zeroisdead - Nice butler there. If I am not wrong your butler were to serve @Kadin's countess. Unless I'm wrong somewhere?

Sounds good to me! I'll edit Adela's bio in a second.

Are we all set?

WIP
View attachment 82663

tumblr_mms8m5ZGX81rt3xvfo1_500.gif

Name:
Halland "Hall" Avalon
Title:
Earl of Avalon
Queens Given Title:
The Queen's Knight
Generation:
1st
Faustian Contract Seal:
TBA
Butler:
TBA
Manor:
[spoili]
Waddesden_Manor03.JPG
[/spoili]

--
Appearance:
shiki-copy-jpg.jpg

Personality:

Mischievous, Sarcastic, Smooth, Intimidating, Unpredictable, Intelligent
Strengths:
Silver Tongue
Blade Master (mostly taught by Butler)
Appraising
Painting/Drawing
Gardening
Strong (both mental and physical)
Dancing
Confidence

Weakness:
Speed
Guns
Music
Sweets
Flowers
Pretentious/Arrogant People (annoys him greatly)

--
Senri.jpg

Skills:

Blade Master
Green Thumb
Appraisal
Strategist
Pianist
Stealing/Pickpocket

Company:
He runs a gems and jewelry company known as "Avalon's Heart".
Brief History:
What does your contract entail: (Why are you and your butler a pair?)
Other:
Pretty much done with my Earl, just need to do his History/Butler things.

Alright, so aside from @N/A 's character which is in the process of getting done.
Who doesn't have a butler or a Master/Mistress (excluding the Earl of Avalon)??

Also! Guys, please don't forget to go back to your CS's once you have a pair and please update it, otherwise, while I'm scrolling through them all to double check facts and stuff, I get really confused if I have something different written down as a side note on a pairing...
Ty

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Also! Guys, please don't forget to go back to your CS's once you have a pair and please update it, otherwise, while I'm scrolling through them all to double check facts and stuff, I get really confused if I have something different written down as a side note on a pairing...
Ty
The only one that is in need of a butler now would be @N/A and @Estrèlla

You also forgot to add @Detective Zero's human hybrid to the character list.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
Finished with Halland (aside from the Butler stuff) I'll write his History once he gets a Butler so I can work it out with him/her first =)

Why don't I hear about these amazing one's sooner..

Reactions: Ali
uh... Grimm reapers.... @Ali Do they just pop up out any where? Or do they just hang out with some of the butlers/earls/hybrids/ other grimm reapers orrr?

uh... Grimm reapers.... @Ali Do they just pop up out any where? Or do they just hang out with some of the butlers/earls/hybrids/ other grimm reapers orrr?
They more or so do they own thing and reap the lives of the ones that are suppose to die at a certain time. They can always end up in teh same place as one of the earls or countess' to make things interesting, for example. Like Grell in canon and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.