黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muu... I'm mildly tempted to join this but I wouldn't know as what. Normal humans without powers or badass demons are totally under-appreciated. >_> I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure I'll do any of them yet.

I. A priest. Possibly one who's in contact with an angel.
II. A maid working off her families debt to one of the nobles.
III. A nobleman who's foolish father put their entire family in dire debts before passing away. He is madly in love with one of the noblewomen, yet due his poor financial situation... she seems to be further out if his reach than the stars on the sky itself.
IV. A demon hunter. Again, possibly has some form of contact with an angel.
V. A demon who treats her master like a servant instead of the usual master/servant relationship. She'd basically be an inheritance, though it's a little hard to explain.
VI. Nobility which isn't in contract with a demon - for a change.
VII. An investigator from Scotland Yard.
VIII. A chef with a dark past (she was once a prostitute). She would work for one of the noblemen.
IX. An orphan and runaway. This would be a child.

III. A nobleman who's foolish father put their entire family in dire debts before passing away. He is madly in love with one of the noblewomen, yet due his poor financial situation... she seems to be further out if his reach than the stars on the sky itself.
V. A demon who treats her master like a servant instead of the usual master/servant relationship. She'd basically be an inheritance, though it's a little hard to explain.
I love these ideas.
I was actually thinking of making one of my characters an investigator too.

GXU0LEF.png

qcXfNdF.png

"To progress anywhere in your life, you have to embrace your demon."
gold-star-divider-5.2014.png

MALE

Butler to the House of Sinclaire.
"My loyalty and service belongs only to my Mistress, Seras Sinclaire."
- Niklaus' contract seal is located on his right shoulder blade. -

~WHAT HIS APPEARANCE IS LIKE~
Niklaus is tall and has an athletic body. His eyes are light gold, while his hair is crimson red. His hairstyle is quite unique, and he takes care of his body and health extremely well. But his attire is always different. He has more than just one butler outfit, with slight changes each day, but one would mostly see him wearing the usual black and white any butler wears, with white gloves. However, whenever he ventures out for an errand, one would see him wearing a long black coat with a tall hat, a black cane with a silver snake shaped handle, and white or black gloves. That always varies.

~WHAT HIS PERSONALITY IS LIKE~
Niklaus is a sophisticated man who is always in control. He always has a smile on his face, but can also be quite strict and cold, and tends to scare people of like that. He is very observant and knows about everything that goes around in his ******** life. He can also be playful or mischievous, but most importantly, he is an optimist, idealist, in some cases, and also a calculating man. One would even call him somewhat of a symmetrical man. He likes balance and order, but can easily brush that aside if need be. He also trains alot but one would never exactly know when he does. He always appears when he's needed, unless the circumstances are unique. There is more to him than what meets the eye, especially about what he really is, and his origins.

~WHAT HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE~
[spoili]
7GyObxt.jpg

TAKE NOTE: THE SCYTHE IN THE PICTURE DOES NOT EXIST.
[/spoili]

~WHAT HIS STRENGTHS ARE~

- Silver Tongue
- Baking & Cooking
- Entertainment
- Adapting To Any Situation
- Linguist (Several)
- Knowledgeable & Perceptive

- Traps, Tracking & Hunting
- Photographic Memory
- Manipulative
- Marksmanship

~WHAT HIS WEAKNESSES ARE~
- Pestering Individuals
- His Mistress
- Clowns (Dislikes Them)
- Angels (Hates Them)

- Elevators (To Some Degree)

~HOW MANY ABILITIES HE POSSESSES~
- Immortality
- Enhanced Speed
- Illusion Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Darkness Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Water & Ice Manipulation
- Natural Weaponry
- Invulnerability
- Lightning Manipulation

~WHAT HIS FAUSTIAN SEAL LOOKS LIKE~
[spoili]
212980_1406581437735_full.png

[/spoili]​

~FUN FACTS ABOUT HIM~
- Niklaus likes creatures such as butterflies, he finds them quite soothing and beautiful.
- Niklaus enjoys cats and tigers. Being by them or petting them. They are especially likeable to him.
- Niklaus does not like uncleanliness, and the fact that everything needs to be in a certain order.
- He likes to read books about the humans and their history. The past and the present. They amuse him.
- He aids his Mistress in almost everything, but only if neccessary.
- Niklaus does not have a favorite weapon, but if he has to choose, he'd go with a sword, or a shortsword.
- He is the second in charge after his Mistress, Seras Sinclaire.
- He also goes by a shorter name instead of Niklaus, which would be Klaus.
- Niklaus is quite fond of roses, but more specifically, black roses.

~WHAT HIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE~
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
iB9fJVp.png

qcXfNdF.png

MALE

Butler to the House of *********
"My loyalty and service belongs only to my *******, ******* *******."
-Noah's contract seal is located on his right shoulder blade.-

Noah is tall and has an athletic body. His eyes are golden, while his hair is crimson red. His hairstyle is quite unique, and he takes care of his body and health extremely well. But his attire is always different. He has more than just one butler outfit, with slight changes each day, but one would mostly see him wearing the usual black and white any butler wears, with white gloves. However, whenever he ventures out for an errand, one would see him wearing a long black coat with a tall hat, a stick with a white handle, and white or black gloves. That always varies.

Noah is a sophisticated man who is always in control. He always has a smile on his face, but can also be quite strict and cold, and tens to scare people of like that. He is very observant and knows about everything that goes around in his ******** life. He can also be playful or mischievous, but most importantly, he is an optimist, idealist, in some cases, and also a calculating man. One would even call him somewhat of a symmetrical man. He likes balance and order, but can easily brush that aside if need be. He also trains alot but one would never exactly know when he does. He always appears when he's needed, unless the circumstances are unique. There is more to him than what meets the eye, especially about what he really is, and his origins.

[spoili]
7GyObxt.jpg

TAKE NOTE: HIS EYES ARE RED/PURPLE-ISH AND NOT YELLOW LIKE IN THE PICTURE. HE HAS NO CHEST/SHOULDER ARMOR AND HORNS LIKE IN THE PICTURE.
NOR DOES HE HAVE A SCYTHE LIKE IN THE PICTURE. HE HAS LONG RED CRIMSON HAIR REACHING A BIT PAST HIS WAIST. BOTH HIS ARMS ARE LIKE THE LEFT ARM AS IN THE PICTURE.
HIS EARS ARE ALSO NOT POINTY AS IN THE PICTURE. HIS ARMS ARE BLACK ALMOST ALL THE WAY UP TO HIS SHOULDER.

[/spoili]

~WHAT HIS STRENGTHS ARE~

- Silver Tongue
- Baking & Cooking
- Entertainment
- Linguist (Several)

- Photographic Memory
- Manipulative
- Marksmanship

- Pestering Individuals
- His ********
- Clowns (Dislikes Them)
- Angels (Hates Them)

- Immortality
- Enhanced Speed
- Illusion Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Darkness Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Ice Manipulation
- Natural Weaponry
- Invulnerability
- Lightning Manipulation

[spoili]

[/spoili]

~FUN FACTS ABOUT HIM~
- Noah likes creatures such as butterflies, he finds them quite soothing and beautiful.
- Noah enjoys cats and tigers. Being by them or petting them. They are especially likeable to him.
- Noah does not like uncleanliiness, and the fact that everything needs to be in a certain order.
- He likes to read books about the humans and their history. The past and the present. They amuse him.
- He aids his ****** in almost everything, but only if neccessary.
- Noah does not have a favorite weapon, but if he has to choose, he'd go with a sword, or a shortsword.
- He is the second in charge after his *******, ****** ********.

I like how his demon's form expression matches his human form's expression.

Reactions: Akashi
I like how his demon's form expression matches his human form's expression.
Haha yeah, it does lol.. It was quite difficult to find an image for his demon form.. Took me a while.. blehh~

Where do you guys get those unique liners and text fonts that are in your CSs?
I think they just look them (unique liners/page breaks) up on the internet, but makes sure it's transparent? And, maybe, use a font generator for the text?

It's what I do.

Guys.. I've updated my CS and added VOICE to my butler. It's at the bottom of the CS. But if you're too lazy to scroll up. Then here is the link.

I download fonts from http://dafont.com and use photoshop in order to make the text I want with the font I've downloaded. As for them liners. They are called dividers. I just searched on google by typing in dividers.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Does the video I posted work for anyone of u?

No, it says it was deleted.
Alright.. Here is a new video with the voice for my butler. Its the same voice as Aomine Daiki from Kuroko no Basuke for those who knows , and Grimmjow from Bleach.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
A quick question, could we be a grim reaper who doesn't work as a grim reaper, similar to the Undertaker?
Yes, most definitely :)

Muu... I'm mildly tempted to join this but I wouldn't know as what. Normal humans without powers or badass demons are totally under-appreciated. >_> I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure I'll do any of them yet.

II. A maid working off her families debt to one of the nobles.
VI. Nobility which isn't in contract with a demon - for a change.
VIII. A chef with a dark past (she was once a prostitute). She would work for one of the noblemen.
IX. An orphan and runaway. This would be a child.
Hey Gladis, glad to have you here, I love all your ideas. The only one that can't be done is VI refer to the character notes on the first page if you're wondering why :)

iB9fJVp.png

qcXfNdF.png

MALE

Butler to the House of *********
"My loyalty and service belongs only to my *******, ******* *******."
-Noah's contract seal is located on his right shoulder blade.-

Noah is tall and has an athletic body. His eyes are golden, while his hair is crimson red. His hairstyle is quite unique, and he takes care of his body and health extremely well. But his attire is always different. He has more than just one butler outfit, with slight changes each day, but one would mostly see him wearing the usual black and white any butler wears, with white gloves. However, whenever he ventures out for an errand, one would see him wearing a long black coat with a tall hat, a black stick with a white snake shaped handle, and white or black gloves. That always varies.

Noah is a sophisticated man who is always in control. He always has a smile on his face, but can also be quite strict and cold, and tends to scare people of like that. He is very observant and knows about everything that goes around in his ******** life. He can also be playful or mischievous, but most importantly, he is an optimist, idealist, in some cases, and also a calculating man. One would even call him somewhat of a symmetrical man. He likes balance and order, but can easily brush that aside if need be. He also trains alot but one would never exactly know when he does. He always appears when he's needed, unless the circumstances are unique. There is more to him than what meets the eye, especially about what he really is, and his origins.

[spoili]
7GyObxt.jpg

TAKE NOTE: HIS EYES ARE RED/PURPLE-ISH AND NOT YELLOW LIKE IN THE PICTURE. HE HAS NO CHEST/SHOULDER ARMOR AND HORNS LIKE IN THE PICTURE.
NOR DOES HE HAVE A SCYTHE LIKE IN THE PICTURE. HE HAS LONG RED CRIMSON HAIR REACHING A BIT PAST HIS WAIST. BOTH HIS ARMS ARE LIKE THE LEFT ARM AS IN THE PICTURE.
HIS EARS ARE ALSO NOT POINTY AS IN THE PICTURE. HIS ARMS ARE BLACK ALMOST ALL THE WAY UP TO HIS SHOULDER.

[/spoili]

~WHAT HIS STRENGTHS ARE~

- Silver Tongue
- Baking & Cooking
- Entertainment
- Linguist (Several)

- Photographic Memory
- Manipulative
- Marksmanship

- Pestering Individuals
- His ********
- Clowns (Dislikes Them)
- Angels (Hates Them)

- Immortality
- Enhanced Speed
- Illusion Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Darkness Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Ice Manipulation
- Natural Weaponry
- Invulnerability
- Lightning Manipulation

[spoili]

[/spoili]​

~FUN FACTS ABOUT HIM~
- Noah likes creatures such as butterflies, he finds them quite soothing and beautiful.
- Noah enjoys cats and tigers. Being by them or petting them. They are especially likeable to him.
- Noah does not like uncleanliiness, and the fact that everything needs to be in a certain order.
- He aids his ****** in almost everything, but only if neccessary.
- Noah does not have a favorite weapon, but if he has to choose, he'd go with a sword, or a shortsword.
- He is the second in charge after his *******, ****** ********.

~WHAT HIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE~
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Nice character, I'll add him up as soon as I'm infront of a computer :)

I get mine from cooltext.com/ (sshh, it's my little secret)

Anime-Girl-Blonde-Hair-Wallpaper-HD-Desktop-9895.jpg
Name:
Raziya "Raz" Elunare
House You Serve:
The Darkwood's
Masters/Mistresses Name:
Elena Darkwood
--
Appearance:
With long golden blonde hair that falls past her waist in silky waves and cat-like crimson eyes. Raziya is more than a little eye catching. Her long legs (shes 5'8) and large bust helps too.
Personality:
Raziya has that "silent but deadly" aura about her. She pours confidence but isn't quite cocky. Shes very protective of her charge and isnt afraid to wreck havoc on any being that threatens her. She is often told that she has an intimidating stare that can be as much off putting as attractive. Despite this though Raz does have a soft spot. She can be as sweet and thoughtful as she can be deadly. Shes also pretty secretive, even with her Mistress she only tells what is needed. Though Raz has a rather cool exterior, she also has a temper. If irked enough or if Elena is insulted/threatened she tends to get carried away in her...."Teaching some manners".
Demonic Form:
[Spoili]
female_satan_by_dantewontdie-d5oyz95.jpg
[/spoili]
Strengths:
-
Speed/Agility
- Persuasion
- Immunity to Fire
- Mental Fortitude
- Enhanced Senses
- Animal Communication
- Reading People
- Endurance/Perseverance

Weaknesses:
-
Elena
- Her Temper
- Loud Noises (hurts her ears/annoying)
- Extreme Cold/Ice (dislikes)
- Overprotective
- Excessive Sarcasm

Abilities:
- Enhanced Combat
- Invulnerability
- Immortality
- Enhanced Strength
- Wing Manifestation

- Teleportation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Emotion Empowerment
- Energy Manipulation

Faustian Contract Seal:
Located on the front of her right hip
[Spoili]
Arcane_Pagan_Circle_by_thy6sins6of6lust.jpg
[/spoili]

Other:
-
Despite her more volatile nature, Raziya enjoys the quiet, especially if shes out in the garden.
- Raz loves music and dancing
- She hates the color pink and frilly things
- She has a soft spot for animals and enjoys they're presence

Last edited:
A quick question, could we be a grim reaper who doesn't work as a grim reaper, similar to the Undertaker?
Yes, most definitely :)

Hey Gladis, glad to have you here, I love all your ideas. The only one that can't be done is VI refer to the character notes on the first page if you're wondering why :)

Nice character, I'll add him up as soon as I'm infront of a computer :)

I get mine from cooltext.com/ (sshh, it's my little secret)

But what if they're something else than an Earl or Count? o 3 o There are many other titles and surely not all of them would work in the underworld, would they? And also why would all of them be in a contract? I mean, it's unlikely they've all got a reason to isn't it? Just as it's unlikely that only nobility would have a contract with a demon. Or what about the rest of the family? Let's say the head of the family has a contract with a demon, but noble families are large and surely not everyone in it has sold their soul to a demon?

Last edited:
@Gladis - Sup.. Glad to see you here :)

PM me if anyone is interested in pairing my butler with your countess/master. Pref countess. :)

Last edited:
Hello all! =)

@Silver would it be okay if Elune was your Countess' Butler? I think they would make a nice pair (I'm still working on her but thought I would ask.)

on second thought theres lots of lady masters.....
I'll also make a master but a male..
But the question is what age should he be OTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.