In case people did not know that.

@Edward - Nabbing the first butler right after the CS, huh?... Hehe XD

Name: Vael Krusnic, given to him by his mistress

House You Serve:
Serves the von Nacht family of Riverside

Masters/Mistresses Name:
Charity von Nacht
--
Appearance: Pale with black hair and red eyes. He wears a dark red suit with a black shirt with dark red pinstripes and white hems on the cuffs and collar. He wears black glasses.

Personality:
What every true butler is like. Polite, follows orders to the letter, and never lets harm come to his beloved mistress. Though he can be a bit of a jerk when he sees the opportunity. He also cares for his mistress deeply, sometimes to the point of crossing the fine line of Master and Butler.

Demonic Form:

Strengths: His almost saint like patience with his mistresses love for her animals and several pets.

Weaknesses:
His mistress and butterflies.
--
Abilities: Enhanced speed, durability, agility and sticking to walls.
Weapon: SPOONS! I see most demon butler oc's using knives, forks, swords or anything else but no spoons. Spoons do just as much damage as a fork and knife.

Faustian Contract Seal:

I just want to add this here that female chars can also be butlers :P

In case people did not know that.

@Edward - Nabbing the first butler right after the CS, huh?... Hehe XD
no i just asked if the butler was taken. >_>

Okey, so i'll make a CS. Keep an eye out for this kid/master 8D
Gonna try something new and play the young master with a servant xD

2hpiwrk.png

Reactions: Ali
See x) You guys don't need me to work things out, you all have big lovely brains ♥
Sorry I disappeared for a couple hours though, I was out and about, doing things that only Ali does :3
I'll update the accepted characters list :)

See x) You guys don't need me to work things out, you all have big lovely brains ♥
Sorry I disappeared for a couple hours though, I was out and about, doing things that only Ali does :3
I'll update the accepted characters list :)
Where the fuck is your character so i can sit in front of my computer screen in a daze, overwhelmed with the sure power of glory and nachos.

Where the fuck is your character so i can sit in front of my computer screen in a daze, overwhelmed with the sure power of glory and nachos.
<_< Prepare thyself, for she is coming...
*Insert inception baummmmmm*

4377139.png

2wfk58m.png
5c974ca1778730f8eacfe34d9738a66a-d8yze9a.jpg
2wfk58m.png

"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
Female
Countess of Beckeinsal
"The Queens Berserker"
2nd​ Generation

"My Butler goes by Mikeal Petrova, for that is the name I gave him."
*Emilia's Contract Mark is located on the underside of her right wrist*
M•A•N•O•R
[spoili]
337623.jpg
[/spoili]

A•P•P•E•A•R•A•N•C•E
Emilia is a petite, loosely endowed female with generous curves and ample body structure. She sports brilliant pale-blonde and black multi-toned tresses that reach her lower back when let down, regardless of her often braiding it. In contrast to this blonde, her eyes have taken on a shade of gorgeous mute blue that have been known to entice men the moment they gaze upon her. Emilia tends to wear jewelry, scarves, necklaces, bracelets and rings of all kinds, different assortments daily. She has a preference for fur jackets and scarves, specifically with animal or floral patterns so that they may match the large, blooming flowers and nature crowns she places in her hair every morning. Her shoe choice ranges from bare-footed to sandles, and occasionally heels when she does decide to get dressed up.
Occasionally she will ditch the animalistic look completely, and gear herself more towards black pallets to blend with her surroundings. Her favourite colour (shade) is black, secondary white, and tertiary, red. Most days she enjoys dressing in a whimsical fashion, sporting antlers from deer atop her head, as well as prosthetic ears on her own. She likes to think this makes her seem more like an approachable child, regardless of her dignity and stature.

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y
Emilia is a skillful artist in the ways of personal relationships. She has a way of twisting herself into the lives of others, getting them to trust her with almost immediate certainty. She is kind and well mannered, living up the name her family, or more specifically her father passed down to her. She lives for wit and sarcasm, and can most always be seen handing Mikael a slice of his own teasing medicine. She excels in friendship and business deals, as well as talking others down from probable altercations. Emilia is who most would consider a kind and gentle women, but the rule of thumb is to never push those of kindness to their breaking points.

tumblr_lortvyyOzW1qmwho9o1_250.gif

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S
X Close Quarter Fighting
X Wit
X Sarcasm
X Lying
X Fashion
X Emotional Control (Personal)
X Mikeal

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S
X Long-Distance Fighting
X Verbal Filtering
X Pre-Emptive Planning
X Memory
X Sweets

S•K•I•L•L•S
Expert Close Distance Weapon User
Manipulating People & Situations
Getting Others to Trust Her
Flexibility and Adaptability
Caring for anything and anyone
Acting

Beckeinsal By Beckeinsal®​
"Look your finest in Beckeinsal"​

H•I•S•T•O•R•Y

Emilia was brought up by her family as a trained Representative of her Majesty. All through childhood, Emilia was taught how to behave, when to speak, and if she were dressed appropriately, followed by many more lessons. After many tireless years of learning and perfecting the way of a Beckeinsal, she decided to peruse other endeavors, specifically in the art of fighting. Emilia took it upon herself to become a skilled close combat fighter, and little did she know that this would aid her when her parents were murdered.

C•O•N•T•R•A•C•T D•E•T•A•I•L•S
The day Emilia and Mikael made their contract, the two stated as follows:
"Mikael were to serve Countess Emilia Draven Beckeinsal through means of mind, body and soul, until she finds and kills the culprits of her parents murder."

F•U•N F•A•C•T•S
Emilia has a thick and distinguishable French accent and is fluent in the language.
She is known to be quite the trickster with indecent exposure
She believes the Queen is responsible for her parents murders
Emilia lies to be called Princess, regardless of her true title "Countess"
Emilia enjoys the sun and frequents the lush gardens of her estate on warm days
She has been known to be quite the good cook, though rarely capitalizes on such a skill
Her preferred morning drink is tea, however, she likes it with 6 sugars
She is incredibly materialistic
Emilia never goes anywhere in public without Mikeal
She is a gifted horse-back rider
Freshly laundered items are Emilia's soft spot, especially warm blankets
She prefers company to being alone
Emilia constantly tries to "one-up" Mikeal in sarcasm, though fails
She treats her servants as family

4377527.png

Pronounced: (Meek-ale)
tumblr_lr6gfyjNHn1qhqlcgo1_500.gif

"Yes Emilia..."

Male
Butler to the House of Beckeinsal

"My Mistress goes by the name Emilia..."
*Mikael's contract is located in the same place as Emilia's*

1395863695546258168divider%20line%20%20flower%20roses%20blue-hi.png

A•P•P•E•A•R•A•N•C•E
Mikeal is a tall and skinny, pale man. He has long legs and arms, with an angular jaw line and piercing blue eyes. He sports a "mop" of hair, as Emilia likes to call it, and albeit it's unruly tendencies, Mikeal adores his hair, taking better care of it than most of his other features. He wears a typical tail-coat and gloves, long black trousers and polished shoes. He occasionally wears glasses but is more often seen without them. Mikeal wears the pin Emilia gave him to represent he is the head butler of her estate, and tends to latch it onto the top-right collar of his jacket. Occasionally he will wear a white undershirt embellished with suspenders and no jacket.

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y
Mikael can be summed up into to pretty much three words: Master of Teasing. Whether it be mean spirited, humorous, or inappropriate, Mikeal is always the first one with the quip', ending the conversation on a strange note. He is a generally kind, funny, yet incredibly lazy individual - he enjoys sleeping more than anything, yet chooses to offer his best to his princess (Emilia). He respects Emilia's own appearance in a public sense by putting his best foot forward, and unless you knew him for the real demon he is, it is nearly impossible to call him anything other then the perfect butler for Emilia Beckeinsal.

D•E•M•O•N F•O•R•M
[spoili]
BlackDemonForm.jpg
[/spoili]

Cyan%20Divider%20with%20Bullets.png

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S
X Entertainment
X Fighting
X Manipulating
X Deductive Reasoning
X Music and Instruments
X Cooking/Baking
X Mixology

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S
X Emilia
X Attentiveness
X Strong Perfumes
X Command of Others
X Immediate Action
X Holy Objects

A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S
Enhanced Combat
The user is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become super-humanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
Invulnerability
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
Enhanced Strength
Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
Weapon Creation
User can create weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and however many they wish. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
Fire Manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
Immortality
Users possess an infinite life span, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage. Some users are the defensive type, simply preventing such damage from appearing (invulnerability/protection), while others are the regenerative type, surviving and quickly recovering from anything you throw at them.
Dark Element Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate manipulate the darker, destructive and consuming aspects of the elements, which ignore most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal elements.

Visually dark elements are often somehow disturbing, even unnatural and somehow darker if not completely black, in addition they often act in ways that would be best described as both malicious and semi-sentient
Dream Manipulation
User can create, shape, enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.
In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.
Natural Weaponry
The user possesses some form of natural weaponry, including claws, fangs, horns, beaks, clubbed tails, etc., and know how to use them.

F•U•N F•A•C•T•S

۵ Mikeal has a strange obsession with pastries
۵ He enjoys assisting Emilia in outfit choices
۵ Mikeal is responsible for the Beckeinsal funds
۵ He has been known to have a lovely singing voice
۵ Before he became contracted to Emilia, he served a King
۵ Mikeal's contracts have called him "more human than demon"
۵ He has multi-toned blue eyes that can only be spotted from close inspection
۵ He thrives at night in more ways then one
۵ Mikeal distastes Grimm Reapers
۵ His favourite colour is actually crimson red, blue is his secondary
۵ He has submitted multiple designs to Emilia's company, only to have them all turned down in spite
۵ He wears 2 different rings, one Emilia gave him and another with unknown origins
۵ His preferred weapon is swords
۵ Mikeal is a skilled tutor

tumblr_m2n1b8DrIX1r046oq.gif

Last edited:
4377139.png

2wfk58m.png
2jfy4xu.jpg
2wfk58m.png

"Demons run when a good man goes to war."
Female
Countess of Beckeinsal
"The Queens Berserker"
2nd​ Generation

"My Butler goes by Mikeal Petrova, for that is the name I gave him."
*Emilia's Contract Mark is located on the underside of her right wrist*
M•A•N•O•R
[spoili]
337623.jpg
[/spoili]

A•P•P•E•A•R•A•N•C•E
Emilia is a petite, loosely endowed female with generous curves and ample body structure. She sports brilliant gold-blonde tresses that reach her lower back when let down. In contrast to this blonde, her eyes have taken on a shade of gorgeous emerald green that has been known to entice men the moment they gaze upon her. Emilia tends to wear jewelry, scarves, necklaces, bracelets and rings of all kinds, different assortments daily. She has a preference for old-style kimono's, specifically with floral patterns so that they may match the large, blooming flowers she places in her hair every morning. Her shoe choice ranges from bare-footed to sandles, and occasionally heels when she does decide to get dressed up.
Occasionally she will ditch the Japanese-goddess look completely, and gear herself more towards black pallets to blend with her surroundings. Her favourite colour (shade) is black, secondary white, and tertiary, red.

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y
Emilia is a skillful artist in the ways of personal relationships. She has a way of twisting herself into the lives of others, getting them to trust her with almost immediate certainty. She is kind and well mannered, living up the name her family, or more specifically her father passed down to her. She lives for wit and sarcasm, and can most always be seen handing Mikael a slice of his own teasing medicine. She excels in friendship and business deals, as well as talking others down from probable altercations. Emilia is who most would consider a kind and gentle women, but the rule of thumb is to never push those of kindness to their breaking points.

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S
X Close Quarter Fighting
X Wit
X Sarcasm
X Lying
X Fashion
X Emotional Control (Personal)

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S
X Long-Distance Fighting
X Verbal Filtering
X Pr-Emptive Planning
X Memory
X Alcohol

S•K•I•L•L•S
Expert Dagger User
Manipulating People & Situations

Beckeinsal By Beckeinsal®​
"Look your finest in Beckeinsal"​

H•I•S•T•O•R•Y

Emilia was brought up by her family as a trained Representative of her Majesty. All through childhood, Emilia was taught how to behave, when to speak, and if she were dressed appropriately, followed by many more lessons. After many tireless years of learning and perfecting the way of a Beckeinsal, she decided to peruse other endeavors, specifically in the art of fighting. Emilia took it upon herself to become a skilled close combat fighter, and little did she know that this would aid her when her parents were murdered.

C•O•N•T•R•A•C•T D•E•T•A•I•L•S
The day Emilia and Mikael made their contract, the two stated as follows:
"Mikael were to serve Countess Emilia Draven Beckeinsal through means of mind, body and soul, until she finds and kills the culprits of her parents murder."

F•U•N F•A•C•T•S
Emilia has a thick and distinguishable French accent and is fluent in the language.
She is known to be quite the trickster with indecent exposure
She believes the Queen is responsible for her parents murders
Emilia prefers to be called Princess, regardless of her true title "Countess"
Emilia enjoys the sun and frequents the lush gardens of her estate on warm days
She has been known to be quite the good cook, though rarely capitalizes on such a skill
Her preferred morning drink is tea, however, she likes it with 6 sugars
Emilia hates animals
She is incredibly materialistic
Emilia never goes anywhere in public without Mikeal
She is a gifted horse-back rider
Freshly laundered items are Emilia's soft spot, especially warm blankets
She prefers company to being alone
Emilia constantly tries to "one-up" Mikeal in sarcasm, though fails
She treats her servants as family

=♥=

4377527.png

Pronounced: (Meek-ale)
tumblr_lr6gfyjNHn1qhqlcgo1_500.gif

"Yes Princess..."

Male
Butler to the House of Beckeinsal

"My Mistress goes by the name Emilia..."
*Mikael's contract is located in the same place as Emilia's*

A•P•P•E•A•R•A•N•C•E
Mikeal is a tall and skinny, pale man. He has long legs and arms, with an angular jaw line and piercing blue eyes. He sports a "mop" of hair, as Emilia likes to call it, and albeit it's unruly tendencies, Mikeal adores his hair, taking better care of it than most of his other features. He wears a typical tail-coat and gloves, long black trousers and polished shoes. He occasionally wears glasses but is more often seen without them. Mikeal wears the pin Emilia gave him to represent he is the head butler of her estate, and tends to latch it onto the top-right collar of his jacket. Occasionally he will wear a white undershirt embellished with suspenders and no jacket.

P•E•R•S•O•N•A•L•I•T•Y
Mikael can be summed up into to pretty much three words: Master of Teasing. Whether it be mean spirited, humorous, or inappropriate, Mikeal is always the first one with the quip', ending the conversation on a strange note. He is a generally kind, funny, yet incredibly lazy individual - he enjoys sleeping more than anything, yet chooses to offer his best to his princess (Emilia). He respects Emilia's own appearance in a public sense by putting his best foot forward, and unless you knew him for the real demon he is, it is nearly impossible to call him anything other then the perfect butler for Emilia Beckeinsal.

D•E•M•O•N F•O•R•M
[spoili]
1818145ad4c02335a9589e5665739825.jpg
[/spoili]

S•T•R•E•N•G•T•H•S
X Entertainment
X Fighting
X Finding Information
X Emilia
X Fighting

W•E•A•K•N•E•S•S•E•S
X Emilia
X Attentiveness
X Strong Perfumes
X Command of Others

A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S
Enhanced Combat
The user is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become super-humanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
Invulnerability
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
Enhanced Strength
Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
Weapon Creation
User can create weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and however many they wish. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
Fire Manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
Immortality
Users possess an infinite life span, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage. Some users are the defensive type, simply preventing such damage from appearing (invulnerability/protection), while others are the regenerative type, surviving and quickly recovering from anything you throw at them.
Dark Element Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate manipulate the darker, destructive and consuming aspects of the elements, which ignore most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal elements.

Visually dark elements are often somehow disturbing, even unnatural and somehow darker if not completely black, in addition they often act in ways that would be best described as both malicious and semi-sentient
Dream Manipulation
User can create, shape, enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.
In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world.
Natural Weaponry
The user possesses some form of natural weaponry, including claws, fangs, horns, beaks, clubbed tails, etc., and know how to use them.

F•U•N F•A•C•T•S

۵ Mikeal has a strange obsession with pastries
۵ He enjoys assisting Emilia in outfit choices
۵ Mikeal is responsible for the Beckeinsal funds
۵ He has been known to have a lovely singing voice
۵ Before he became contracted to Emilia, he served a King
۵ Mikeal's contracts have called him "more human than demon"
۵ He has multi-toned blue eyes that can only be spotted from close inspection
۵ He thrives at night in more ways then one
۵ Mikeal distastes Grimm Reapers
۵ His favourite colour is actually crimson red, blue is his secondary
۵ He has submitted multiple designs to Emilia's company, only to have them all turned down in spite
۵ He wears 2 different rings, one Emilia gave him and another with unknown origins
۵ His preferred weapon is swords
۵ Mikeal is a skilled tutor

tumblr_m2n1b8DrIX1r046oq.gif

AWWWHH AWH AWH!!! WHERER DO YOU FIND DIS SHIT!!!??

[fieldbox="/(≡・ x ・≡)\, white, solid, 0, Georgia"][bg=maroon]

♪ I KNOW YOU , I'VE WALKED WITH YOU ONCE UPON A DREAM ...
XXI KNOW YOU THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES IS SO FAMILIAR--THE GLEAM. ♪

Faustian Contract Seal: (Image or description)
Butler: Felix Clarke
Manor:

[spoili]
7bcc8831ed7e3e33df6e4fb687306988.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
biltmore-house-at-christmas-only-25-minutes-drive-from-the-sml.jpg
[/spoili]
--
Appearance:
Liatris is a male with black hair and light brown eyes. He is quite charming to say the least, and appears genuinely kind to the eyes of society often having a smile. He's about 6'0 tall and has a fair muscular build. Often he is suited up and most of the times his suits will have eccentric designs and colors or the color scheme will simply represent a character belonging to the Disney company (EG, The famed Mickey Mouse ; Black, Yellow and Red). He figured that since he owns the largest theme-related cooperation ; He too must fit the role to another level and look more fun and sociable. Especially when The Disney Company is more of a children's entertainment company.

♪ Yet I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem..
But if I know you, I know what you'll do: ♪

Personality:
In the eyes of society, because he is the newly famed son of Walt Disney Liatris seems to be rather kind and people-oriented. He does not appear to be your typical type of businessman whose just 'serious and friendly' and is rather all around quite laid back and isn't afraid to tell some wisecracks here or even make some silly gestures it order to ease the atmosphere. His excellent social skills are shown when he bonds with customers of Disney World, and makes sure to take opinions and even the harshest advice based on how to improve the magic kingdom. Liatris is polite and well mannered indeed, but of course he isn't afraid to challenge a dire situation and thus daringly will make a stupid pun or gesture or so.

While he is kind in front of publicity, Liatris is also indirectly a playboy somewhat as well. The charming and kind gentleman who is great with kids, can also get suave and frisky with multiple women on occasion ; But like said people are often more blinded by how he perceives himself vs what seems to happen behind that bright reputation. Not to mention, A powerful leader of one of the most powerful business equals a fear within opinion. Nobody would speak up to someone who is powerful money-wise ; Your own life would pretty much go down instantly if that were to happen.

But keep in mind that while Liatris displays a nice demeanor, he in actuality can be extremely manipulative and devious. He enjoys putting those around him in enjoyable or chaotic situations and greatly loves to treat life like a game of chess--Literally. Because of the 'charming yet cunning' cliche, He has an important skill with words and persuasiveness. Because Liatris is rather observant and keen with detail, he has a thorough understanding of human behavior and tendency thus can fairly predict people's reactions accurately sometimes--Nonetheless he can still be fooled which would be very tricky. Liatris is very blunt and sarcastic--things that mix really bad and it will result in him being mocking openly. He holds a very prideful charisma and thus won't allow anyone to break him. The male is also a pathological liar and no matter how small the situation is--he can't help but tell a lie even if he's been cornered and caught and theres nothing to gain, lying is now a part of him.

Internally though, although Liatris can be angry--There is more to him than anger and emotions. There is a hurt person, someone who was victimized and feels betrayed by those he loved most and simply wants vengeance on those who betrayed him and those who hurt him, like everyone else. He wants nothing more than a family and peacuful/happy life, and in actuality lies to himself as well. He himself is similar to a child; On the outside he will be arrogant, snarky, and cheeky and can be quite cruel but inside quite self-loathing. He seeks attention, and envies those around him, thus is desperate for that attention.

♪ You'll love me at once, ♪

Strengths:
→ Creativity
→ Entertaining others
(I'm terrible at thinking up of these things :c)

Weakness:
→ Often Dishonest
→ He can actually sympathize with so few others
→ Emotions get the best of him

Skills:
→ Manipulation / Lying
→ Observing
→ Improvising

♪ The way you did once, ♪

Company: The Walt Disney Company
Brief History:
Growing up Liatris was the the more unique looking one amongst Disney members. He came out blonde hair and light brown eyes rather than black hair with blue or purple eyes. Having a twin or sibling generally sparked a sort of rivalry and need for competition, So competing for Walt's attention and love was something quite normal but in a different and more violent sense. What do you do in order to nor be left behind and forgotten? You would kill to be the favorite and Liatris had gotten more twisted in this rivalry between he and Aster. As Liatris had gotten older, he became the more troubled twin/son despite his father's disciplining ways of reprimanding him. Liatris would literally fight against his own brother and a few times the two would fight to death until Walt got between them. This was their new 'game' now and Aster never complained against his older brother. This lead to Aster seemingly being the more favored one and the male would instigate Liatris for a good fight only to play the innocent game. But of course when you're a parent you know whats going on and Walt felt concern more over Liatris than Aster. The twins fighting made the family dysfunctional in a few ways, And walt was the bandage trying to keep the family together. In the Disney Estate, Liatris was more frowned upon compared to his younger brother thus he was hurting. All his life he only seeked redemption and acceptance from his father Walt before he passed away.
(ali helped c:)

♪ U P O N X A X D R E A M ... ♪

What does your contract entail:
Felix is to serve Liatris no matter what until the male truly feels loved by someone (Redemption through love). However Liatris does not know how to seek his redemption due to the fact that he cannot set aside his destructive pride. (All he really said was 'Until I seek redemption').

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Facts, white, solid, 0, Georgia"][bg=maroon]
[dscroll]
→ His theme song!
→ Liatris and his twin brother were named after flowers in favor by their mother. They're also both purple.
→ He's actually American ; But fakes a amazing british accent.
→ Liatris is a polyglot.
→ He is the only one in his Family -and so far even on the Disney Family Tree- with strawberry blonde hair and light brown eyes ; He dyed it black cause he didn't want to be that much of an odd ball sticking out. All of the Disney Members were born with black hair and purple or blue eyes. This was probably due to the fact that while he identically looked more like Aster, their mother's genes were more dominant with Liatris rather than Walt's genes.
→ Twins run around the family's genetics--and if theres no twins then theres mostly a baby girl or girls being born (and later on a son if a member tried hard enough). Liatris and Aster are the 6th pair of twins born aside from previous and much more older Disney members from the past who were twins. Even now in the Disney family--Females outrank the males up until Aster and Liatris came.
→ Liatris has a scar over his left eye which he normally covers over with powder or makeup. This wasn't the only scar inflicted by his brother though.

{. OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT .}
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was a character originally created by Walt and his best friend Ub Iwerks when he was working for another company. This character represented Liatris when he was a kid in many ways and was a uprising legendary cartoon star. Oswald was originally planned to be the main mascot for The Disney Company in the future when Walt had the chance to make his company but soon realized he had lost all ownership of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. From that day on Walt became fed up with his previous company and swore to never lose any ownership of a character he created, and left with Ub Iwerks--Thus creating Mickey Mouse. As Walt left Oswald--Oswald lost his own fame especially to his 'brother' Mickey Mouse and fell into obscurity being forgotten completely in the cartoon world and universal itself. Oswald mirrors Mickey and Liatris.
However in the future Oswald does become a fully restored character in the Disney Universe. (Which is totally not in the role-play but still xD)

[/dscroll]
[/bg][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connections, white, solid, 0, Georgia"][bg=maroon]
[dscroll]

(NAME) DISNEY | YOUNGER TWIN BROTHER |
[/dscroll]
[/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Akashi
Dose anyone here still need a butler? I'm too lazy to check myself
Edit: Never mind, I just saw the thing...

Last edited:
newcreate.php

4a81d3082be5a8c6a49821e24be0ac18.jpg

.:Age:.

(appears)
"That's quite a rude question to ask, is it not?"

.:Gender:.
Female
"Are you questioning my femininity?"

.:Race/Species:.

Human-Dog Hybrid
"No, I am not a cat. These are dog ears."

green-fancy-line-hi.png

.:Appearance:.
Standing at a height of 5'2", Ella is quite petite. She has a curvy figure and is lean with a few muscles. Her skin tone is a light, creamy complexion that compliments her other features well. She has short, wavy, yet straight, hair that is a chestnut brown. Her bangs stop at her chin, framing the sides of her face and falling into her eyes, while the rest of her hair stops a little bit above. Just like her hair, Ella's ears and tail also happen to be the same chestnut brown and are always well-groomed. Except for when she just wakes up. Her eyes are a dark emerald green and usually show little to no emotion, unless she's with Elena. The hybrid can usually be found wearing the outfit in the picture above.
"Hmm? Can you not see?"

.:Personality:.
Ella is a very aloof individual. She doesn't showcase much energy in anything that she does, but that doesn't mean that she's not giving her all. She often gets lost in her own world, not paying attention to what's around her. Even her voice is slow and full of little emotion. Such a personality would make people believe that she's pretty weak, which isn't the case. Despite all of this, Ella does have quite the temper. Although, it is portrayed just as aloof as her not having a temper. The only difference is how much more merciless she becomes. She is just as loyal and obedient as an actual dog and would follow any and all of Elena's orders. A friend of Elena's is a friend of hers. An enemy of Elena's is an enemy of hers. It's pretty black and white. Though, just like an actual dog, Ella is friendly and accepting to anyone until she's given a reason not to be.
"I'm sorry if I'm boring."

.:Strengths:.

+ Swordplay (dual-wielding as well)
+ Hunting/Tracking
+ Retrieving Things
+ First-Aid
+ Quick Decision Making
"Challenge me any time in fencing."

.:Weaknesses:.

- Her Tail
- Elena
- Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Colorblind
- Sensitive Senses
"I'm not skilled in actual fighting."

green-fancy-line-hi.png

.:Abilities:.
× Enhanced Senses
× Enhanced Bite
× Shape Shifting
× Natural Weaponry
"I don't shape shift into anything grand."

.:Weapon:.
× A sword, or swords.
× Her teeth and "claws".
"I'll use my teeth in battle, if need be."

green-fancy-line-hi.png

.:Purpose:.
To support, love, and protect Countess Elena until her last breath.
"Elena raised me. Because of this, I am always there for her."

.:Brief History:.

Before Ella pratically sold her soul, or her life, to Elena, she was on the streets as a stray. Despite her appearance, the young hybrid didn't always look like that. In fact, she was no where near that. She was a dog, an actual, four-legged dog, that was just a couple months shy of three years. That all changed when a blonde woman with red eyes stumbled upon her makeshift shelter out of a cardboard box in an alley. She had changed her for the better, making her a human-dog. The sudden new appearance made Ella excited, yet it came with a price. She was told that she had to spend her entire life with one Countess Elena. Until said Countess passed, that is. Ella jumped at the idea. She was finally going to have an owner! She's been with Elena ever since, protecting, supporting, and loving her as much as she could muster.
"I don't regret a single thing about my past."

.:Other:.
• Voice → Click here, here, and/or here (pink haired girl in all the videos).​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Silver and Akashi
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alrighty. Now that I have time to make my butler, I'll get to it! :)

Reactions: Ali and Silver
A quick question, could we be a grim reaper who doesn't work as a grim reaper, similar to the Undertaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.