黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm probably gonna make a butler and a reaper....

Reactions: Ali
I may make a reaper as well as my secondary character. But other than that, I am making a butler, definetely.

Do you two have any idea who you'd like to partner up with? Because @Edward and @Silver are butler-less X)

I am actually undecided. Because I'd probably wait for a few more CS' to be posted and such, however it'll be a countess my butler will have as a mistress, that I can tell, so Edward's Earl is out of the question, at least for me. :)

I'll also post my CS either today or tomorrow.

Actually it can be either a mistress or a master, but.. I am undecided.

Guys, no worries on debating your positions, make whichever you'd like and we'll get it all solved afterwards.

Reactions: Akashi and Silver

Name: Charity von Nacht

Title:
Countess of Riverside

Queens Given Title: The Angler

Generation: Fourth. The family name was started by her great grandmother which was passed down to her grandmother, then her mother and now her.
Faustian Contract Seal:

Butler: Vael Krusnic

Manor:

As her family runs half the shipping and fishing industry, her home is near a lake in a boat built by her great grandfather for her great grandmother as a wedding gift.
--
Appearance: As she was born premature, Charity is a bit shorter than most girls her age. She has silver white hair, red eyes and pale skin. She wears mostly black dresses with white stockings and black heeled boots that go up to the middle of her calves.

Personality: She is shown to be sweet and kind to those she is willing to let in close or when out in public. But behind closed doors, she becomes conniving and cold hearted to her enemies. She has a soft spot for orphans and animals, especially dogs, rabbits and pigs. She even went so far as to adopt a piglet when she became Countess. So far she has 3 full grown cats with kittens of their own; 6 dogs: 3 full grown, 1 teen and 2 puppies; 5 rabbits and 1 piglet.

Strengths:
She is very adept in handling a pistol but she tries to find other ways of solving problems.

Weakness:
She can sometimes act without fully thinking about the consequences. She is emotional when a case involves something that hits too close to home with her.
--
Skills: Excels in fishing, sailing, and slight proficiency in pistols

Company: Runs her families Fishing and shipping company

Brief History: Born to Earl Samuel and Countess Valencia von Nacht, Charity was born premature and lived with her parents until the month after her 6th birthday where her mother was supposedly killed by a stray bullet when she, her husband and a few of her husbands friends went out hunting. Soon after, her father hung himself in his grief, leaving Charity in the care of her strict grandmother, who was put as head of the family when her parents died. Hearing some of the servants talk about an old way of calling a deity to grant you any wish. Wishing to escape her grandmother's heartless rules and teachings, she summoned the demon to help her.

What does your contract entail: Vael's purpose as Charity's butler was not only to free her from her grandmother, but to also help her find out the real truth of her mother's death.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali and Silver

Name: Charity von Nacht

Title:
Countess of Riverside

Queens Given Title: The Angler

Generation: Fourth. The family name was started by her great grandmother which was passed down to her grandmother, then her mother and now her.
Faustian Contract Seal:

Butler: Vael Krusnic

Manor:

As her family runs half the shipping and fishing industry, her home is near a lake in a boat built by her great grandfather for her great grandmother as a wedding gift.
--
Appearance: As she was born premature, Charity is a bit shorter than most girls her age. She has silver white hair, red eyes and pale skin. She wears mostly black dresses with white stockings and black heeled boots that go up to the middle of her calves.

Personality: She is shown to be sweet and kind to those she is willing to let in close or when out in public. But behind closed doors, she becomes conniving and cold hearted to her enemies. She has a soft spot for orphans and animals, especially dogs, rabbits and pigs. She even went so far as to adopt a piglet when she became Countess. So far she has 3 full grown cats with kittens of their own; 6 dogs: 3 full grown, 1 teen and 2 puppies; 5 rabbits and 1 piglet.

Strengths:
She is very adept in handling a pistol but she tries to find other ways of solving problems.

Weakness:
She can sometimes act without fully thinking about the consequences. She is emotional when a case involves something that hits too close to home with her.
--
Skills: Excels in fishing, sailing, and slight proficiency in pistols

Company: Runs her families Fishing and shipping company

Brief History: Born to Earl Samuel and Countess Valencia von Nacht, Charity was born premature and lived with her parents until the month after her 6th birthday where her mother was supposedly killed by a stray bullet when she, her husband and a few of her husbands friends went out hunting. Soon after, her father hung himself in his grief, leaving Charity in the care of her strict grandmother, who was put as head of the family when her parents died. Hearing some of the servants talk about an old way of calling a deity to grant you any wish. Wishing to escape her grandmother's heartless rules and teachings, she summoned the demon to help her.

What does your contract entail: Vael's purpose as Charity's butler was not only to free her from her grandmother, but to also help her find out the real truth of her mother's death.​

^_^ the image you used was one of the ones I'd had picked out for Elena before I found the one I'm using. I'm glad someone used this one though.

Will there will character limits? So will Earls and Countesses be able to be full? And since there is way more earls and countesses than butlers, i'll be making a butler. Whoever is in need of a butler and wants me as there's...

Will there will character limits? So will Earls and Countesses be able to be full? And since there is way more earls and countesses than butlers, i'll be making a butler. Whoever is in need of a butler and wants me as there's...

All the nobles need butlers except for the noble that Cybermoon is playing.

^_^ the image you used was one of the ones I'd had picked out for Elena before I found the one I'm using. I'm glad someone used this one though.
Oh. Well thank you and I must say, the picture of Elena you used is beautiful :angel:.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
All the nobles need butlers except for the noble that Cybermoon is playing.
What? So do I not need to make a butler or is there something that I did wrong when creating my Countess?

What? So do I not need to make a butler or is there something that I did wrong when creating my Countess?
You don't have to make one if you don't want to. But it seems like you were already making one. Your countess is fine? right @Ali ?

You dont neccessarily need to make a butler. If you do make a butler as well, for your Countess, then you'd be paired up with yourself. @Ali, the GM is going for something like that. If you would like to have another player as your butler, you can.

You did nothing wrong, no worries. I love the character, I am assuming you'll be getting up Val's CS soon :)?

@Silver and @Akashi are both correct in acceptance and the rules I've stated :)

You did nothing wrong, no worries. I love the character, I am assuming you'll be getting up Val's CS soon :)?

@Silver and @Akashi are both correct in acceptance and the rules I've stated :)
Yep. Vael should hopefully be done soon.

So who is actually making their CS' now ?

newcreate.php

55156472e69345682507a00a_full.jpg

» Gender «
Male
"I'm at least ninety percent masculinity."

» House You Serve «
Aumont

"They shall forever have my services."

» Masters/Mistresses Name «
Earl Michael Aumont
"I'd travel to Hell and back for His Highness."

||||

» Appearance «
Alastair stands at a height of 5'10" and weighs around 165 pounds, despite his looks. The demon isn't built and buff, but slender and lean. That doesn't mean that he's lacking in the 'brute strength' department, though. He has a pale complexion that makes it seem like he gets little to no sunlight, which isn't true at all. It's clear and free from any cuts or blemishes. His hair also happens to be pale in color, being a platinum blonde. Depending on the trick of the light, one might be able to see the blonde in his hair more clearly. Because of his overall paleness, his eyes stand out. They're the first thing that people notice when they met him. His eyes are an unusual golden yellow, reminding many of a cat's eyes. One can usually find Alastair wearing his butler uniform. His appearance makes him seem like he's in his late teens to early twenties.
"I've been around a lot longer than just a couple of decades."

» Personality «
Alistair isn't like most demons. Yes, he has the elegant and sophisticated aura that all demons seem to have, but that's where the line is drawn. He happens to be much more human than demon, it would seem. The blonde is quite the emotional one, though he hides it fairly well, unless he's being dramatic. His emotions usually rule his actions, especially in dire situations. They happen to get in the way often. Although, he is usually always in a cheerful mood, bouncing around as he fulfills his duties. He is much like a puppy in that sense. And, just like said animal, he is extremely loyal. He'd give his life and take others' lifes for His Highness, despite his dislike of fighting. Alastair would rather sort things out with words before engaging in battle. Even then, he's usually on the defensive side, unless Michael's life is in danger. Just like anyone else, he gets annoyed or irritated with people or things. Luckily, he isn't one to blow up. Instead, he keeps a calm smile upon his face as he fixes said situation. Unbeknown to others, his wrath is eerily scarily, only because of how collected it is, but it takes a lot to upset him.
"Fight or Flight? Well, if it was up to me, I'd choose Flight every time. Unfortunately, it is not up to me."

» Demonic Form «
[spoili]
tumblr_me6m0y0RNV1rlpb7so1_500.jpg

[/spoili]
"I turn into quite the creature~"

» Strengths «
+ Baking
+ Sewing
+ Agility
+ Speed
+ Stealth
+ Keeping Secrets
+ Reaction Time
"I'm the best at Hide and Seek. Would you like to play sometime?"

» Weaknesses «
- Holy Magic
- Water
- His Emotions
- Following Orders (quietly)
- Coffee
- Peanuts (he happens to be allergic)
- Dogs (he loves them)
"Dogs are magnificent creatures."

||||

» Abilities «
• Enhanced Strength
• Enhanced Combat
• Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
• Soul Absorption
• Natural Weaponry
• Enhanced Speed
• Hell-Fire Manipulation
"The perks of being a demon~"

» Weapon «
• Main Weapon ~ Double Scythe (with yellow highlights)
• He also likes to use kitchen utensils.
"Butter knives are just as good as daggers, if used correctly."

» Faustian Contract Seal «
[spoili]
thorn__s_faustian_contract_by_spirosprime13-d7eg9q4.jpg

• Is a golden yellow color instead.
[/spoili]
"Is it not beautiful~?"

» Other «
• Full image → Click here.
• Voice → Click here.
• He loves to do human things: eat human food, wear clothes besides his uniform, ice skate, amusement parks, etc. Humans are interesting to him.
"Is that all? Oh, what a shame. I'd love to talk with you more."

Last edited by a moderator:
newcreate.php

55156472e69345682507a00a_full.jpg

» Gender «

Male
"I'm at least ninety percent masculinity."

» House You Serve «
TBA
"They shall forever have my services."

» Masters/Mistresses Name «
TBA
"I'd travel to Hell and back."

||||

Appearance:
Personality:
Demonic Form:
(You may just use a picture if you do not wish to type this out.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

||||

Abilities: (Click here to be brought to a list of demonic abilities - Any and all powers Sebastian displays in the anime/manga are fair game for all butlers)
» Weapon «
• Main Weapon ~ Double Scythe (with yellow highlights)
• He also likes to use kitchen utensils.
"Butter knives are just as good as daggers, if used correctly."

» Faustian Contract Seal «
[spoili]
thorn__s_faustian_contract_by_spirosprime13-d7eg9q4.jpg

• Is a golden yellow color instead.
[/spoili]
"Is it not beautiful~?"
Other:
WORK IN PROGRESS
Is that butler open for Earls/Countesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.