黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's not possible, so i must be a damn cool lord. Manipulative and subtle.
Almost every lord in this RP is at least manipulative, haha. But yeah. Make your lord. RP starting tomorrow or saturday.

Reactions: Ali
Oh hasn't even started yet? I chose good timing.
Almost every lord in this RP is at least manipulative, haha. But yeah. Make your lord. RP starting tomorrow or saturday.
But I plan to be someone who manipulates lords and butlers alike, so for that I must take a step up and have a capable servant

Oh and I'll also edit who is my master into my CS for Aloysius, completely forgot that. xD I'll be writing up the CS today hopefully, and if I don't finish I'll just post what I have and will update as the rp continues x3
(And pssst I'm a girl, for future reference. But I make male or masculine characters 85% of the time so I see why x3)

@Ali I finished my angel!
Excellent! Thank you very much :)

Sounds good to me.

@Ali - I see on the characters list that you've added Sandra's Grimm Reaper twice. Thought I'd let you know so you can fix it.
Thanks for letting me know, Love :)

I'm gonna have to leave this roleplay as well @Ali ... I'll delete my huge wip. Cx

I want to be in it, but i know because of school, having no motivation and many other reasons, i'll barley post and just probably drop out later. This happened multiple times in a group roleplay. I'm dearly sorry, it's not like my character was even finish so.. yeah.
I understand hun, IRL before RP always. Good luck with school ♥

If you do make a lord there is a butler waiting for ya. @Ali's Karla.
If the rating confuses you - it's because her name is "Klara" ;P Not Karla.

Should i leave my spot of butler unfilled for now?
You can have Klara as a butler just as soon as I get her CS down, which will be tonight ^^
Also, WELCOME TO THE RP :) Glad ta' have ya'.

Oh and I'll also edit who is my master into my CS for Aloysius, completely forgot that. xD I'll be writing up the CS today hopefully, and if I don't finish I'll just post what I have and will update as the rp continues x3
(And pssst I'm a girl, for future reference. But I make male or masculine characters 85% of the time so I see why x3)
The username kinda' gives it away x)
But awesome, thanks for the upkeep of your CS :)

Now that, I didn't see coming X'D
Queen Cactus, and I'm guessing you also don't know that Reyna means Queen in Spanish, xD

Eh, I actually don't care what gender people think I am, which is why I don't point it out that often. Whether male of female, I AM STILL ZERO! XD

Queen Cactus, and I'm guessing you also don't know that Reyna means Queen in Spanish, xD

Eh, I actually don't care what gender people think I am, which is why I don't point it out that often. Whether male of female, I AM STILL ZERO! XD
Well, see, my brain, doesn't pick up on shit like that X'D I'm oblivious AF.

Rofl you guys are silly.

I'm a girl too (pretty sure my name gave it away) but I play both genders equally.

Reactions: Zeroisdead
Status
Not open for further replies.