黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to be very interesting to see the three of them get along :)
I didn't purposely make it so Ashton would be over-riding the White Rabbit or the Joker, however, now that I see the similarities, it's going to be quite fun :)
@N/A @Akashi
Oh and yes, I am making a Fourth and Fifth character :)
Vladimir Turner and Klara Jager.
Klara is a female demon open to any Earl/Countess who needs her ^^

I think it would be best that i leave this RP... Sorry to Kitsune but you will have to find another Earl/Countess. :(
Are you sure, Ed? I can't stop you, but I'd like to have you in this RP. However, if your mind is set, I wish you well in your future endeavors and will see you in the Bleach RP :)

If there's someone in need of an Earl/Countess, I wouldn't mind making a second character ^^

I will then! I'll probably have some time tomorrow. Is it a male or female butler? (Not that it matters much, and I'm on phone and unable to check)

I will then! I'll probably have some time tomorrow. Is it a male or female butler? (Not that it matters much, and I'm on phone and unable to check)
A male butler.

Are you sure, Ed? I can't stop you, but I'd like to have you in this RP. However, if your mind is set, I wish you well in your future endeavors and will see you in the Bleach RP :)
I'm leaving, Your not starting the RP at all and most people wouldn't want me in here in the first place. Plus i'm already replaced. And I wouldn't be to sure that i'm staying in the bleach one either.

I'm leaving, Your not starting the RP at all and most people wouldn't want me in here in the first place. Plus i'm already replaced. And I wouldn't be to sure that i'm staying in the bleach one either.

It's scheduled to start late Friday, early Saturday.. So if that's the issue, there's the date.
Regardless, you really need to chillax Ed. The drama is over and done with, and if anyone is still causing you grief, they're childish and immature.
Move on.
But I understand why you don't want to stay in this RP.
If you'd like to save your character for later reference date, he'll be up until tonight when I get home :)

As for everyone else, who's missing a Master/Mistress's or a Butler?

It's scheduled to start late Friday, early Saturday.. So if that's the issue, there's the date.
Regardless, you really need to chillax Ed. The drama is over and done with, and if anyone is still causing you grief, they're childish and immature.
Move on.
But I understand why you don't want to stay in this RP.
If you'd like to save your character for later reference date, he'll be up until tonight when I get home :)

As for everyone else, who's missing a Master/Mistress's or a Butler?
From what I've gathered. Everyone will have a Countess/Earl or a butler when Minagi makes his Earl/Countess. If you're going to make Karla, there needs to be another Countess/Earl. Other than that. All the spots seems to have been filled. Perhaps it would be wise to hold off on Karla, wouldn't you say?

From what I've gathered. Everyone will have a Countess/Earl or a butler when Minagi makes his Earl/Countess. If you're going to make Karla, there needs to be another Countess/Earl. Other than that. All the spots seems to have been filled. Perhaps it would be wise to hold off on Karla, wouldn't you say?

Probably. Honestly, I was making her for a filler so that when someone joins - who needs a butler- there will be one ready and waiting.

Probably. Honestly, I was making her for a filler so that when someone joins - who needs a butler- there will be one ready and waiting.
Sounds good to me.

@Ali - I see on the characters list that you've added Sandra's Grimm Reaper twice. Thought I'd let you know so you can fix it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I'm gonna have to leave this roleplay as well @Ali ... I'll delete my huge wip. Cx

I want to be in it, but i know because of school, having no motivation and many other reasons, i'll barley post and just probably drop out later. This happened multiple times in a group roleplay. I'm dearly sorry, it's not like my character was even finished so.. yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need 2 butlers and 2 lords for things to be balanced

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make a lord, besides while a butler may be interesting to play i cant surpass sebastian swag so ill be over shadowed my entire career XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
I agree it's not possible, so i must be a damn cool lord. Manipulative and subtle.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.