黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused...
Shhh, it's okay xD
I edited my last post where I said "I'm not sure" - paraphrased of course.
It's true, Grim Reapers are the results of humans who have committed suicide. It states this directly on the Wiki, first sentence under the block title: "Overview".

Well, on a sidenote, can't wait for this to start. Akashi and I already have some things prepared for this RP :>

Well, on a sidenote, can't wait for this to start. Akashi and I already have some things prepared for this RP :>
Me too, I'm excited to see what you guys have in the makes :)

Ditto with me and @Silver =D
(I hope someone makes a Butler for my Earl have so many ideas.....XD)

sad_angel_fabric_art_anime_girl_wings_blue_hd-wallpaper-1606466_zps7a9gzwqs.png

angel_zpsegn8zr8w.png

"The biggest fish can never be caught"

Species
Angel
water-divider.png

Appearance
An hourglass body shape when in female form. The hourglass figure is round and curvy, with a well-defined waistline, fuller hips and bust and generous thighs. When in male form he has a leptosome body type is long and thin, a linear body. In both forms they have long white hair that reaches past their backs, big innocent lonely blue eyes, and angelic faces. Her wings are long that stretch past her arms easily, individually they are 6 feet length. You would only see her wings in fighting. In female form she typically wears white dresses while in male form white suits. In both forms she can be seen wearing a cross necklace.

Personality
When in the presence of their victims they appear flirtatious and sociable. In front of their husband and the public view they are portrayed as a wife who is kind hearted and hard worker. Often seen sewing or donating to charities for the needy. These are not their true faces. They are obsessive, hardhearted, perfectionist, and manipulative.

Strengths
Holy Water magic
Fighting Abilities
Manipulation

Weaknesses
Not invulnerable
Can still bleed have appendages torn

water-divider.png

Abilities
Holy Water magic
She is able to purify/manipulate/form water and use it against her foes. Holy water is especially effective against demonic beings.
Rewriting Memory
They can manipulate a person's past by modifying a Grim Reaper's Cinematic Records. However, Fallen Angels cannot literally change the past.
Voice
Using their voice, they are able to break nearby construction or objects.
Flying
The wings they have are not merely for aesthetic affect and can be used to fly.
Transforming
By hiding their wings, they are able to appear human and can switch from a human to angel form with ease.
Fighting abilities
They have been shown to have enhanced speed, endurance and fighting abilities.
Projectiles
By using the feathers in their wings, they are able to shoot feathers at high speed and with extreme force.
Immortal
Unable to die of age.

Weapon
N/A
water-divider.png

Purpose
Cleanse humans of there sins because only in death may your sins be cleaned of.
Other
They are married to the uncle of Countess Charity Nacht and live in the city of Hartlepool. Also known as the sea angel.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi and Ali
Uh, I'm no good with group rp's, so I'll just ask. Is anyone in need of a Master/Mistress or Butler?? I've seen some people are in need in the first post, but I'll ask anyways. ^^

Uh, I'm no good with group rp's, so I'll just ask. Is anyone in need of a Master/Mistress or Butler?? I've seen some people are in need in the first post, but I'll ask anyways. ^^
I believe 2 people?
I'm in the process of making a female butler for whoever first claims her, but the list on the first page is fully updated :)
Any Nobel's names with "Butler: In-Need of." underneath of them are in need of a butler and the players of said characters haven't told me otherwise yet.

I believe 2 people?
I'm in the process of making a female butler for whoever first claims her, but the list on the first page is fully updated :)
Any Nobel's names with "Butler: In-Need of." underneath of them are in need of a butler and the players of said characters haven't told me otherwise yet.
Alright, thank you! Then I suppose I'll go about making a butler (I think that is the most suited role for me in this kinda story anyways.)
Time to search for cool young men in suits, hahaha.

I hope I'll be able to join ~ I think it'll be fine since my other rps aren't intensely active.

Reactions: Ali
Do you need to write if they are immortal/invulnerable or is that just "standard" for being a demon? I'm a bit confused here.

[fieldbox="♛♦♛♦♛, #B38C56, solid"][BG=#FFFFFF]

▿ ▿ ▿
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN/A don't hate me for stealing your layout ;_;
2r6fslu.png

"Everybody gets so much information all day long,
that they lose their common sense."
♚♛♜♝♞♟
✙ Contract Seal ✙
*Contract Seal Location as Image Depicts*
[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
✙ Manor ✙
[spoili]
rsz_hohenschwangau_-_schloss_neuschwanstein1_7651.jpg
[/spoili]

"My Butlers name is Vladimir Turner, and he's more ill tempered then I."

2qbcdmt.jpg

Ashton is a tall and muscular man, standing at about 6"0' with his back straight. He sports a head of shiny blackish-blue hair that curls when wet; Ashton refuses to sport his "hobbit hair" and instead religiously brushes the strands to keep them straight. He has a pair of enticing grey eyes that say everything and nothing at once, believed to be where he houses all of the Queen's secrets. Ashton prefers to wear baggy clothing - the looser the better, and his favourite colours range from greys, to blacks, and even pinks when he's feeling misanthropic. Ashton likes to wear pilot goggles for aesthetic and an identifier, however they serve no greater purpose in the Earl's dress choice. For shoes he prefers typical lace-up runners that reach about a quarter inch past his ankle bone; with varying styles. Occasionally, the Earl will sport black gloves, much akin to Vladimir's own, however he rarely wears them in his home, only when he is outside on the town.

2b76lw.jpg

Ashton is the literal "Queen" of picky tendencies. Though he is very much male, to please his needy and rather girlish' tendencies requires a lot of patience and effort by his consomme's. The most apt' description of Ashton would be "a classic brat", and one that states his authority over other, daily. He shows no respect for those around him and believes himself to be higher than the rest. Ashton capitalizes on his families fortune and name, always finding ways to expand his own fortune and name in ways most wouldn't even consider. Ashton will always be the first to approach a stranger, finding conversational skills his forte'. He will normally speak of himself, but if he finds another more suited to his life of personal satisfaction, a complimentary conversation with said individual is bound to occur.

♚♛♜♝♞♟

xwza.jpg

Public Speaking
Getting What He Wants
Making A Scene
Finding Information (On Anyone/Anything)
Vladimir Turner
High-Class Society

Her Majesty the Queen

25ewx9s.jpg

Physical Strength
Verbal Filters
Physical Activity
Information on Him
Mind-Games
Asthma
Lying on the Spot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♚♛♜♝♞♟
2z8w8xj.jpg

Gathering Information
"If you think there is anything you know, that I do not, you're dead wrong."
Commanding Others
"There's no disobeying my orders..."
Keeping Secrets

"Got a secret? I can keep it...for a pretty penny."
Business

"Crown Clown has been left in good hands."

2i9sgg5.jpg

Ashton was born into High-Society, much like all other children who hold the title "Earl". He was cared for little, his parents focus on their lives and stature in the world around them, rather than what they had brought into the world.
This void left Ashton angry, sad, and wanting more, and as he grew into a young man, this want and need for more overwhelmed him, causing him to blackmail his parents, making them flee the country and the Queen's rein, giving everything they had over to Ashton.
Still, he wants more. To this day, Ashton strives to have it all, to never be left behind again, and he was willing to sell his soul to a demon to get just that.

2hs0kmg.jpg

"Valdimir Turner, now as named such, is to serve Earl Ashton Grey Chamberlain until he achieves his goals in obtaining everything that could make him happy."

w9czg5.png
®​
~Crown Clown Information and Affairs~
▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿▿
• Ashton's favourite tea is Chamomile
• He prefers to wake up after high-noon
• He's a rather wicked party-animal
• He first thought Vladimir was a girl upon making his contract
• There is a room in Ashton's house which contains all information he has ever collected
• He partakes in police-work on the side, supplying information to cops when paid handsomly
• Ashton once faked his age to get into a pub
• He has been detained twice and arrested once for ************
"We're sorry, this information has been deleted from record. Please try again."

[/BG]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Do you need to write if they are immortal/invulnerable or is that just "standard" for being a demon? I'm a bit confused here.
It's standard, I put a note saying "any power Sebastian depicts in the Manga/Anime are fair game" :)

It's standard, I put a note saying "any power Sebastian depicts in the Manga/Anime are fair game" :)
Oh, alright, I just wanted to know if I was required to include it or not. It'd be more work, so I'll just leave it out for now. Is stuff like manipulation (of humans) allowed? I'm thinking of spinning my guy towards more "spiritual" and not directly offensive powers. (of course I'll put reasonable boundaries on for example his manipulation with a distance and time limit and also the energy cost of it all). ^^

I mean, he'll still be stronger than a normal human, but that's not where his true strength comes from, if you follow? I hope it's okay.

Oh, alright, I just wanted to know if I was required to include it or not. It'd be more work, so I'll just leave it out for now. Is stuff like manipulation (of humans) allowed? I'm thinking of spinning my guy towards more "spiritual" and not directly offensive powers. (of course I'll put reasonable boundaries on for example his manipulation with a distance and time limit and also the energy cost of it all). ^^

I mean, he'll still be stronger than a normal human, but that's not where his true strength comes from, if you follow? I hope it's okay.
Yeah, that sounds fine to me, Hun.
If, when you post the bio, I see anything that's over the limits, I'll let you know, but right now, what you're stating seems totally fine ^^

Yeah, that sounds fine to me, Hun.
If, when you post the bio, I see anything that's over the limits, I'll let you know, but right now, what you're stating seems totally fine ^^
I'll make boundaries for everything, seeing as that's the only reasonable way to go about it. I have directly offensive moves (illusion), moves to escape (fear inducement) and an offensive-using-others move (manipulation)

and then of course a demon's standard enhanced strength/senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.