黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh... Grimm reapers.... @Ali Do they just pop up out any where? Or do they just hang out with some of the butlers/earls/hybrids/ other grimm reapers orrr?
Correct Answer → They are grim reapers, They take the souls of others by cutting them and judging them after they acquire there whole history. The history shoots out of the dead in a film like fashion and the reapers watch it, they then judge them. They have a headquarters some where in the cities but no one knows where it is but them. They tend to wear glasses because everyone is handed them when they are recruited. This whole process was shown in a Extra episode dedicated to the whole scene.

Reactions: Sandra
Correct Answer → They are grim reapers, They take the souls of others by cutting them and judging them after they acquire there whole history. The history shoots out of the dead in a film like fashion and the reapers watch it, they then judge them. They have a headquarters some where in the cities but no one knows where it is but them. They tend to wear glasses because everyone is handed them when they are recruited. This whole process was shown in a Extra episode dedicated to the whole scene.
They more or so do they own thing and reap the lives of the ones that are suppose to die at a certain time. They can always end up in teh same place as one of the earls or countess' to make things interesting, for example. Like Grell in canon and such.
No, i know but in the roleplay.. I'm not very sure how it'll work out at first? Can my grimm reaper simply be a friend of a servant, butler, etc?

They more or so do they own thing and reap the lives of the ones that are suppose to die at a certain time. They can always end up in teh same place as one of the earls or countess' to make things interesting, for example. Like Grell in canon and such.
yea rate my message drunk, Although my answer was way more correct and accurate. #Logic

She did not ask what the Reapers job are. That should be self-explanatory. What she was asking, or what I'm assuming is. Is what they would do in the RP. They CAN pop out anywhere THEY want. They will only reap the souls of those, like you've now pointed out.

No, i know but in the roleplay.. I'm not very sure how it'll work out at first? Can my grimm reaper simply be a friend of a servant, butler, etc?
You should start out at the reaper base, since your a reaper in all. It wouldn't make much since to be a grim reaper and not visit the HQ.

yea rate my message drunk, Although my answer was way more correct and accurate. #Logic
You were the one who didn't understand what she was asking, hence giving me the WTF rating. So I gave you the drunk rating because you did not UNDERSTAND jack shit.

She did not ask what the Reapers job are. That should be self-explanatory. What she was asking, or what I'm assuming is. Is what they would do in the RP. They CAN pop out anywhere THEY want. They will only reap the souls of those, like you've now pointed out.
Then why did you do the same? Exactly, don't correct me when you did the same thing.

Then why did you do the same? Exactly, don't correct me when you did the same thing.
I did not correct you. You corrected me. and I did not do the same thing. I simply gave a one-sentence explanation, before moving to what she can do while being a reaper character. >.>

I am not going to fill this OOC up with useless banter. If you want to continue this PM me, if not, move on.

@Sandra - I apologize about this. But yeah. There are some cases where a reaper can have a relationship with a butler/earl but its more or less than friendship. Encounters between them and the likes. Who knows. Maybe if @Ali says so, you can have a relationship with an earl/butler or a countess/butler.

No need to argue or anything, it's okay!!!! o-o;;; Sorry! ;-;

eh...well... it's okay! Yeah, i should of said it simply. Thank you Akashi and Edward for your help.. heh. o-o;;;;;;; Yeah i was asking what could my grimm reaper do in the roleplay..

No need to argue or anything, it's okay!!!! o-o;;; Sorry! ;-;

eh...well... it's okay! Yeah, i should of said it simply. Thank you Akashi and Edward for your help.. heh. o-o;;;;;;; Yeah i was asking what could my grimm reaper do in the roleplay..
Options.

Your Grimm Reaper can make his own cases. Where he investigates a murder, or something similar, or something entirely different. And from there, your reaper can create twists and the likes.
Your Grimm Reaper can also end up in teh same place as one of the other characters. For example. Your Reaper is out to reap the soul of a target one of the other players are after.. Hence a conflict, which will be equal to drama and more. Fun stuffs.

@Edward @Akashi

Sorry, i made you both start arguing! I dearly apologize once again. I feel so bad. Akashi didn't mean to insult you. Edward didn't mean to insult you either, Akashi.

Thank you both very much, now i'll go. I've cause too much trouble plus i gotta go. See you all later. Cx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi and Kame
@Edward @Akashi

Sorry, i made you both start arguing! I dearly apologize once again. I feel so bad. Akashi didn't mean to insult you. Edward didn't mean to insult you either, Akashi.

Thank you both very much, now i'll go. I've cause too much trouble plus i gotta go. See you all later. Cx
Haha, no one insulted me. Not your fault. Just misunderstanding. Anyhow are you making a reaper?

In response to @Sandra's question - you can do whatever you'd like with you Grimm Reaper seeing as these are self driven plots.
Also @Akashi and @Edward - I clearly remember stating in the rules which you all should have read "OOC drama is not permitted", you two both know I'm a pretty lenient and chill person, but senseless arguing I will not stand for. If you have such heated opinions about each others attempted helpful answers, please take it to a PM and hash it other there, otherwise, I'll remove you from the RP :/ Which I really don't want to do.
And to whoever told me the characters I was missing on the first page, thank you ♥

<_< 0.0 >_>
tumblr_nfmxtvx5Xj1tdnmauo1_500.jpg

Weren't Grim Reapers the result of people committing suicide?
Were they?
I can't remember reading or watching anything about that...
TIME TO CONSULT THE WIKI >:D

EDIT: You're totally write (im so punny x_x)... it's the first sentence in the Overview of the Grim Reapers section...
oooo, fun plot time x)

"Humans who committed suicide become Grim Reapers as punishment. Until the day they are forgiven, they are to work hard and continuously observe people's deaths."

Status
Not open for further replies.