@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Astros
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng

I have added a new Skeleton to the 'Skeletons' section of the first post.
This Skeleton is in regards to personal/public NPC's.
Before creating a(n) NPC and posting it within this thread, please be sure to read over all the rules stated underneath the 'Rules and Tips' section, regarding NPC's.
Creating a(n) NPC is available to anyone and everyone that wishes to create one or more.
♥ Enjoy!

xPJfhdN.png

Elaine Leigh

| 18 |
| Female |
| Lady Elaine; Earldom of Leemouth |
| Lord of the Atlantic |
| 21st head of the House of Leigh |

The location of Elaine's seal lies on the back of her left hand.
cf39c191c7.jpg
XgUUfQw.jpg
Butler
: TBA

--

Appearance:
Elaine stands at the diminutive height of 5' 3" and weighs in at a lightweight 100 pounds. She possesses brilliant sapphire eyes and dark purple raven-colored hair that ends at her shoulder-line. Unlike her other contemporaries and peers, she dislikes the restrictive fashion trends of modern England and prefers to wear more comfortable attire while still maintaining a proper refined appearance.

Personality:
Elaine is a girl that always wants to be in control. Inherently prideful of her long running bloodline and family traditions, she is confident and unwavering. Mildly arrogant, she can equally dish out and take the insults of high society. Compared to her equals, she is considered fairly blunt and doesn't like to dance around topics, but also doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. Aside from slight nuances in her behavior, her public and private faces are quite similar.

Strengths:
-Social
-Witty
-Observant
-Indefatigable

Weakness:
-Small
-Vindictive
-Prideful and arrogant

--

Skills:
-Fencing
-Networking
- 'Acting'
-General and maritime knowledge

Company:
As the seat of a 500-year old earldom, the Leigh family has long relied upon their land holdings to consolidate and maintain wealth. As the economic climate of England changed and the fortunes of the earldom began to dwindle, the previous head of the house made investments in several industrial companies, holdings of which Elaine continues to maintain.

Brief History:

Elaine was born an only child to the longstanding Leigh family. The Leigh family originated with their ancestral involvement in the capture of King John II of France by a small group of soldiers. These soldiers, including the ancestral head were later awarded with peerage by King Edward the Third, cultivating a family lineage that dates back over 500 years.

By the time Elaine was born, the Leigh family was in its twilight years; while the reputation, tradition, and legacy of the house name and the historic figures it produced maintained its relevance in the English public eye, the earldom had been languishing in decline since the end of the Napoleonic Wars. Troubled by spendthrifty heirs and indolent sons and daughters, by the mid-19th century, the house was spiraling into financial ruin.

Elaine's father and the 20th head of the family did comparatively well for himself; making smart investments, he was able to buoy the family fortunes. Because of his prudent management, Elaine was able to enjoy a lifestyle similar to her peers. Unfortunately, this was not to last; disaster struck as fate moved in to deal a killing blow to the longstanding peerage. The family was always known for its militaristic origins, and as England became a great naval power, the Leigh family rose to accommodate that; the house gave rise to mighty captains and admirals, and even naval engineers, pioneering the designs of Britain's newest dreadnoughts.

Her father was no exception; as Vice admiral of the Red, he commanded the Channel Squadron, defending the nation's most important waters against their foes. An advocate of steam propulsion, he was being given a tour of Britain's newest steam-powered sailing frigate when the boiler exploded, taking his life and that of the crew around him. This was a terrible disaster; Elaine's mother fell into grief and rapidly descended into illness and death not much later, leaving her with the husk of a once glorious house. As the sole surviving member of the main family line, she was unable to maintain the family estate with her meagre funds and financial expertise. Quickly, even the house itself fell into disrepair, succumbing to fire and becoming as much of a shell as the earldom had become, and Elaine disappeared, nowhere to be found.

But a mere two years later after the very public tragedies of the Leigh family, Elaine surprisingly reappeared as the determined new head of the powerful Leigh family. With a curious new maid at her side and a stunningly renewed estate, the house of Leigh was suddenly once again in the thick of the British political scene.

Contract: Elaine has a curious contract; within, it gives call to the protection and return to glory of the Earldom of Leemouth and the ensured guarantee that the title would carry on to a worthy bloodline heir.

Other: ---

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi and Ali
@Ali; Oh goody. Does that mean I get to make an undertaker style Mortician? <-----that's actually the real spot I wanted. Didn't want to be a demon butler. I wanted to be a mortician. lol

I need to talk about it with Emp, but I may makea couple NPC's depending. Personal and public I don't think I'll make more than two, four tops.

Also seen the rules on demon history, don't worry about mine. She likely won't reveal it, and it was more to explain why she has light and water magic. Not very common among demons.

I need to talk about it with Emp, but I may makea couple NPC's depending. Personal and public I don't think I'll make more than two, four tops.

Also seen the rules on demon history, don't worry about mine. She likely won't reveal it, and it was more to explain why she has light and water magic. Not very common among demons.

And mine was just to explain his motifs. I suppose. But still what a bummer.

@Ali; Oh goody. Does that mean I get to make an undertaker style Mortician? <-----that's actually the real spot I wanted. Didn't want to be a demon butler. I wanted to be a mortician. lol

Unfortunately, Lucilla Crawford is the Undertaker of this RP. Sorry Hun <3

And mine was just to explain his motifs. I suppose. But still what a bummer.

Sorry you two. I just didn't want this RP to be demon lore central. It's not forbidden to post about your demons background, it's just not something truly needed, because the moment your demon is contracted, they become someone else entirely.

Hmm? No its fine, she likely won't reveal it unless some situation forces it, was what I said it was there for really.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Sorry you two. I just didn't want this RP to be demon lore central. It's not forbidden to post about your demons background, it's just not something truly needed, because the moment your demon is contracted, they become someone else entirely.

:( wanted to be the undertaker is disappointed *pouts in the corner* <---just being a child

And I mean as much as I agree with that. I do believe parts of their history do blend into the type of demon they are. And as much as I am going to make it about the Master and the Demon. The Demon still would have his own story that helps me define who the character is

:( wanted to be the undertaker is disappointed *pouts in the corner* <---just being a child

And I mean as much as I agree with that. I do believe parts of their history do blend into the type of demon they are. And as much as I am going to make it about the Master and the Demon. The Demon still would have his own story that helps me define who the character is
Wouldn't pouting in a coffin be more fitting?

Wouldn't pouting in a coffin be more fitting?

I am actually pouting in a cabinet, that I am too big to fit into. Just to be a bit weirder.

Well, sorry for creating the Undertaker NPC. ;)

Well, sorry for creating the Undertaker NPC. ;)
To be honest I only ever watched Black Butler for the Undertaker. As much as I am interested in joining this RP I wish I wasn't stuck with, pedophile semi sliding into shota demons. That's why Samel is not going to be sliding into, I just might sexually rape this kid, into, yeah I like woman and big booties. I hated the slight yaoi connotation in the whole series.

edit-

Well then can I make a NPC like Pluto?

To be honest I only ever watched Black Butler for the Undertaker. As much as I am interested in joining this RP I wish I wasn't stuck with, pedophile semi sliding into shota demons. That's why Samel is not going to be sliding into, I just might sexually rape this kid, into, yeah I like woman and big booties. I hated the slight yaoi connotation in the whole series.

edit-

Well then can I make a NPC like Pluto?
You're absolutely welcome to create a Pluto type NPC.
As for the series, just so you know, Black Butler was originally supposed to be a yaoi anime until Yana changed it around to maximize profit and reach multiple audiences :P

You're absolutely welcome to create a Pluto type NPC.
As for the series, just so you know, Black Butler was originally supposed to be a yaoi anime until Yana changed it around to maximize profit and reach multiple audiences :P

Yeah and that's why Black Butler is kind of gross, imo. I mean like I want to join this RP. But the anime and manga I will not heavily read. Because the demon is god how many centuries old, with a 12 year old. And I mean I'd be fine if it was like Junjou Romantica. Two consenting adult males with each other. An adult male with a demon. Not some tween 11, 12 year old who probably has only fiddled with his fittle.

It's why I always been semi turned off by the series as a whole. But I do like some other characters when I can ignore, the heavy psuedo sexual tones with Butler and his Master.

Awesome I will make a Pluto type NPC

Kinda wish I didn't just learn that >___>

Kinda wish I didn't just learn that >___>

Clearly we weren't watching the same anime then. The pseudo sexual undertones are everywhere in the god damn anime, and this was before I read the whole it was suppose to be a yaoi thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.