C3412434-1461893317545693large.jpg

Dante Strauss

Male

House Sinclaire

"I Serve Mistress Seras Sinclaire"
33-wheat-divider1.png

tumblr_mrhac23Vkn1rn98vpo4_r1_250.gif

Appearance:
Dante stands at a full height of 6'3", his body lean with muscle. His hair is usually kept back in a slick, proper manner and never unkempt unless it has been a very long day. His eyes are a soft orange, but change when he is in public, keeping rather plain and dull eye color so he doesn't draw attention to himself. His attire rarely changes, always wearing the typical tail-coated butler outfit, but no bow-tie. (Good example is the Gif Above). His Faustian seal is located on the center of his left forearm.

Personality:
Dante is a Demon...who can be strange from time to time. He is a sarcastic person who always has that tone that sounds like he is talking down to you. Well, he doesn't have that tone when speaking to his Mistress. In fact, he is quite polite and obeys orders without question or thought from his Mistress. If someone insults his Mistress or her Name, he goes straight to violence. He will stop before ever swinging or attacking if his Mistress orders him not to. He won't like it, but he will listen. Dark Humor is quite fun to him, same with sarcasm.

Demonic Form:
[spoili]
tumblr_mpnhgokHPC1r7oshko1_r1_500.gif

[/spoili]
33-wheat-divider1.png

Strengths:
-Use of Magic-
-Guns/Marksmanship-
-Cooking-
-Fighting-
-Obeying Orders-

-Multiple Languages-
-Cleaning-

Weaknesses:
-Hang-To-Hand-
-Baking-
-Manners-
-His Mistress...'s body >.>-
-Women-
-Sweets-
-Dogs (Shiba/Akita Inu Especially)-

33-wheat-divider1.png

Abilities:
  • Chaos Manipulation, Dark Elemental Manipulation(Black Fire, Black Lightning, Black Water, Black Earth), Age-Immortality, Fear Inducement, Human Disguise, Hell-Fire Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation(Fire, Earth, Lightning, Water), Mental Manipulation, Necromancy, Nothingness Manipulation, Soul Absorption, Weapon Manipulation
  • The Power to posses increased Strength
  • The Power to posses increased Speed
  • The power to have increased eyesight
  • The power to have increased perception/hearing
  • The power to levitate off the ground without wings

Faustian Contract Seal:
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

Other:
(Other things about him will be explained through RP! :D)

Voice:
[/dash][/bg][dash=teal]
[/dash]

Last edited:
Name: Seras Sinclaire
Title: Countess Sinclaire
Queens Given Title: The Queen's Viper
Generation: Fourth Head
It is placed upon her tongue
latest
Butler: Dante Strauss
latest
--
3e32adbc5e3c149d05cd67ff224242db6b50c1d8_hq.jpg

Clothing examples:
[spoili]
Minus the hat, and obviously the one on the right
LONDON.CITY.and.BUDDY.full.1647062.jpg
Instead of red, it's a bluish-purple color
tumblr_m6vaddZmBF1raqxlio1_400.jpg
Hakuseki.full.362137.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality: Often seen as a quiet, happy woman with a gentle and caring heart, she hides a different side of herself behind closed doors.

Strengths:
- Wit
- Deception
- Flexibility
- Grappling
- Archery
- Cooking

Weakness:
- Not all that strong, she's a noblewoman for pete's sake
- Children, they can be the sweetest angels
- Children, they can be #$&@-ing brats
- Anything that hooks her interest greatly
*will work on more if need be*

--
Skills:
- Great cooking
"A meal cooked with the effort of everyone rather than wait to be served always tastes best."
"Food can be a special bond."

- Acting, comes naturally to be good at it considering her personality
"What? Come now, don't give me that look~.."
- Mind games
"Really now, you'll make me blush."
- Archery
"I used to watch my mother partake in events involving such to please their guests. As the current Head, it is also my own duty to do as such."

Company: Confections and Catering, Culinary

Brief History: Born as an only child, Seras was raised in a happy, wealthy family known well for their talent in culinary arts. While growing up, being a very gentle and kindhearted girl, she found she had another side of herself that she'd keep hidden away from her family and the public view. She quickly learned the importance of her family's heritage thanks to her grandmother's guidance, creating a passion for cooking and a knack for capturing the hearts of her guests from her pleasantries and beauty.

It was around the age of 15 when things suddenly turned for the worse. Although her grandmother had passed away naturally from old age, it wasn't soon after that tragedy struck. After a grave incident the public had been made to believe to be an unfortunate accident, Seras' father was butchered and her mother turned terminally insane, the girl had vanished since then and believed to be dead. In truth she doesn't remember why or who, or what had happened next after her parents were victimized, only that she now had a drive to find those responsible and repay their actions. It was here that the other side of her took firm rooting.

Close to three and a half years had passed since then, Seras reappearing into the public eye and taking claim to the Sinclaire name with a new butler in tow. While her kind nature is still seen and remembered by those who knew her, darker secrets brewed in private, connections now made, goals sought after and a mysterious butler with little-to-no background whatsoever. It has been three months now by the time this story truly begins. What will come of it? We shall see as it unfolds.

What does your contract entail:
"From this day forward, I, Seras Sinclaire accept this contract until the end. This man thus named Dante Strauss shall aid me up to the very point I find and exact punishment to those who have wronged, tarnished and destroyed my family."

Other:
Her cooking skills as a Sinclaire are well-known, particularly for her dessert delicacies Blood-berry parfait and a cake, Bloody Monday - A name given to them by her Grandmother. Both are better known publicly as the Virgin's Flower and Eve's Garden.​

[bg=maroon][dash=teal][/dash][/bg]​
[bg=maroon][dash=teal]
C3412434-1461893317545693large.jpg

Dante Strauss

Male

House Sinclaire

"I Serve Mistress Seras Sinclaire"
33-wheat-divider1.png

tumblr_mrhac23Vkn1rn98vpo4_r1_250.gif

Appearance:
Dante stands at a full height of 6'3", his body lean with muscle. His hair is usually kept back in a slick, proper manner and never unkempt unless it has been a very long day. His eyes are a soft orange, but change when he is in public, keeping rather plain and dull eye color so he doesn't draw attention to himself. His attire rarely changes, always wearing the typical tail-coated butler outfit, but no bow-tie. (Good example is the Gif Above). His Faustian seal is located on the center of his left forearm.

Personality:
Dante is a Demon...who can be strange from time to time. He is a sarcastic person who always has that tone that sounds like he is talking down to you. Well, he doesn't have that tone when speaking to his Mistress. In fact, he is quite polite and obeys orders without question or thought from his Mistress. If someone insults his Mistress or her Name, he goes straight to violence. He will stop before ever swinging or attacking if his Mistress orders him not to. He won't like it, but he will listen. Dark Humor is quite fun to him, same with sarcasm.

Demonic Form:
[spoili]
tumblr_mpnhgokHPC1r7oshko1_r1_500.gif

[/spoili]
33-wheat-divider1.png

Strengths:
-Use of Magic-
-Guns/Marksmanship-
-Cooking-
-Fighting-
-Obeying Orders-

-Multiple Languages-
-Cleaning-

Weaknesses:
-Hang-To-Hand-
-Baking-
-Manners-
-His Mistress...'s body >.>-
-Women-
-Sweets-
-Dogs (Shiba/Akita Inu Especially)-

33-wheat-divider1.png

Abilities:
  • Chaos Manipulation, Dark Elemental Manipulation(Black Fire, Black Lightning, Black Water, Black Earth), Age-Immortality, Fear Inducement, Human Disguise, Hell-Fire Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation(Fire, Earth, Lightning, Water), Mental Manipulation, Necromancy, Nothingness Manipulation, Soul Absorption, Weapon Manipulation
  • The Power to posses increased Strength
  • The Power to posses increased Speed
  • The power to have increased eyesight
  • The power to have increased perception/hearing
  • The power to levitate off the ground without wings

Faustian Contract Seal:
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

Other:

(Other things about him will be explained through RP! :D)
[/dash][/bg][dash=teal]
[/dash]
Name: Seras Sinclaire
Title: Countess Sinclaire
Queens Given Title: The Queen's Viper
Generation: Fourth Head
It is placed upon her tongue
latest
Butler: Dante Strauss
latest
--
3e32adbc5e3c149d05cd67ff224242db6b50c1d8_hq.jpg

Clothing examples:
[spoili]
Minus the hat, and obviously the one on the right
LONDON.CITY.and.BUDDY.full.1647062.jpg
Instead of red, it's a bluish-purple color
tumblr_m6vaddZmBF1raqxlio1_400.jpg
Hakuseki.full.362137.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality: Often seen as a quiet, happy woman with a gentle and caring heart, she hides a different side of herself behind closed doors.

Strengths:
- Wit
- Deception
- Flexibility
- Grappling
- Archery
- Cooking

Weakness:
- Not all that strong, she's a noblewoman for pete's sake
- Children, they can be the sweetest angels
- Children, they can be #$&@-ing brats
- Anything that hooks her interest greatly
*will work on more if need be*

--
Skills:
- Great cooking
"A meal cooked with the effort of everyone rather than wait to be served always tastes best."
"Food can be a special bond."

- Acting, comes naturally to be good at it considering her personality
"What? Come now, don't give me that look~.."
- Mind games
"Really now, you'll make me blush."
- Archery
"I used to watch my mother partake in events involving such to please their guests. As the current Head, it is also my own duty to do as such."

Company: Confections and Catering, Culinary

Brief History: Born as an only child, Seras was raised in a happy, wealthy family known well for their talent in culinary arts. While growing up, being a very gentle and kindhearted girl, she found she had another side of herself that she'd keep hidden away from her family and the public view. She quickly learned the importance of her family's heritage thanks to her grandmother's guidance, creating a passion for cooking and a knack for capturing the hearts of her guests from her pleasantries and beauty.

It was around the age of 15 when things suddenly turned for the worse. Although her grandmother had passed away naturally from old age, it wasn't soon after that tragedy struck. After a grave incident the public had been made to believe to be an unfortunate accident, Seras' father was butchered and her mother turned terminally insane, the girl had vanished since then and believed to be dead. In truth she doesn't remember why or who, or what had happened next after her parents were victimized, only that she now had a drive to find those responsible and repay their actions. It was here that the other side of her took firm rooting.

Close to three and a half years had passed since then, Seras reappearing into the public eye and taking claim to the Sinclaire name with a new butler in tow. While her kind nature is still seen and remembered by those who knew her, darker secrets brewed in private, connections now made, goals sought after and a mysterious butler with little-to-no background whatsoever. It has been three months now by the time this story truly begins. What will come of it? We shall see as it unfolds.

What does your contract entail:
"From this day forward, I, Seras Sinclaire accept this contract until the end. This man thus named Dante Strauss shall aid me up to the very point I find and exact punishment to those who have wronged, tarnished and destroyed my family."

Other:
Her cooking skills as a Sinclaire are well-known, particularly for her dessert delicacies Blood-berry parfait and a cake, Bloody Monday - A name given to them by her Grandmother. Both are better known publicly as the Virgin's Flower and Eve's Garden.​

You both look good to go. I'll get to adding you up on the character roster in a moment :)

Yeah sure thing :) The more the merrier. I just know people hate writing histories, so I tend to limit it :P
I am one of those people. Guilty as charged. >_>

But I have some things to say about Ainsley (who I am slowly but surely finishing).

Reactions: Ali
Under no circumstances will I allow people to post "W.I.P" posts within the IC. If you even think about it, I'll skewer you.
What the actual fuck, I don't even.

As for color stuff you might want to link this nifty thing! Dark background Master Race thou.

Also sounds like I am not getting away with IC posts being just simple text and bold speech anymore :3c

Furthermore @Ali, I was wondering is this magicuru circuru~ which I/we also just called dibs on okay as a Contract Seal or are that too many circles?

What the actual fuck, I don't even.

As for color stuff you might want to link this nifty thing! Dark background Master Race thou.

Also sounds like I am not getting away with IC posts being just simple text and bold speech anymore :3c

Furthermore @Ali, I was wondering is this magicuru circuru~ which I/we also just called dibs on okay as a Contract Seal or are that too many circles?

What the actual fuck is right, lmao.
You're more than welcome to use the multi-arcane circle mark. I see no issue with it.

As for the master color ref., thank you very much for the suggestion, I'll post that once I'm infront of a computer :)

Samel is technically finished, but I need a theme song so its technically not done to my standards

Alright, when I'm infront of a computer, I'll add him to the roster :)

Kk

I have to not be watching Pokemon to get a proper theme song

Mine will be up Saturday or Sunday for me!

• Thank You
I like the idea that Samel might be throwing plates and trays at people

Reactions: Ali and Kitsune
I finally got that theme song on and it's totally inspired me. I may write a brief little bit of background information of Samel

I swear I'll shut up after this. But I changed his true form picture Specifically the first one I was using as a faceclaim. I found a picture I liked better. More sexy and demony

Pfft. Please. My face claim is Gilgamesh. Ain't getting sexier than that.

Added a Voice to my bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.