Not open for further replies.
[bg=#7aa5d2]
HECATE
[/bg]
"Glory to House Leigh and Lady Elaine!"
--Hecate, Contracted Demon of Elaine Leigh

Faustian Contract Seal

Demon Form
Not Hecate's true demonic shape, this cursed, child-like human form is a result and curse of a failed coup against the Fool of Sheol - a demon just like her.

Personality
Despite her refined maid looks, Hecate is anything but a model maid. Arrogant, bold and wilful, there is no doubt that she thinks of herself as superior to anybody else. Even so, Hecate does not seek confirmation in others about her superiority, instead, conversation with her often appears half-assed and sometimes even so random that some might think she is stupid. The sole exception to that is Elaine, who Hecate treats with utmost respect. Appearing bored for most of the time, Hecate's hobby is experiencing human culture first-hand.

Strengths & Weaknesses
Having spend most of her time in the Underworld and participating in the petty power struggle under Demons, Hecate knows her way around combat. Even with her cursed body she is capable to be on par with others, probably only lacking in stamina thanks to her small frame. Because of that, her contract as a Maid of the Victorian Era is also her first and thus, has only mastered cooking for the time being - clearly lacking in comparison to other Demon Butlers.

Aside that, Hecate's over-confidence and strong will are a blessing as much as a curse. She also has a certain dislike for children.

[bg=#7aa5d2]
POWERS
[/bg]

Apart from the generic demonic abilities like enhanced senses and physical attributes, and apparently everything else that a demon seems to be capable of doing, including wings, Hecate excels in a weird and ambitious form of ritual magic. Normally reserved as huge undertakings of multiple participants with days, months or even years of preparation for ambitious projects like freezing hell over. Hecate dismantled the process behind that type of magic and applied it to the most simple of things.

This allows Hecate to use a broad range of magical shenanigans without the need to go through long-practice of learning a spell in the first place that is essentially the same as another spell, just with a different element. Of course, this also has the disadvantage of being generally slower unless prepared. Another way - and one fitting her personality - Hecate utilizes her more simple spells is simply trusting her guts, which could end up rather ugly if fighting in a team.

The Blade of Peccati
Not technically a blade, Hecate is in possession of a weapon which form adapts to what the user feels most comfortable with. Red and black in color-scheme, the Blade of Sin engraves the victim with a (christian understanding of) Sin upon being struck, forming a sort-of-pseudo-contract with the wielder.

Each Sin is accommodated with a sense, and the sense in question is hampered equal to the severity of the sin in regards to the victim in question. To remove a Sin the intended way, redemption is required, meaning to pay the wielder of the blade - for example, in form of a favour.

Pride - Sense of smell
Envy - Sense of proprioception
Wrath - Sense of sight
Sloth - Sense of hearing
Greed - Sense of touch
Gluttony - Sense of taste
Lust - Sense of pain

While the Blade of Peccati is able of more feats Hecate is not capable of utilizing them as she is not the rightful owner of the blade.

Tartarus
Tartarus, a labyrinth and graveyard the very-same, is Hecate's biggest pride and joy. Essentially it's a ever-shifting labyrinth that connects to 'doors' all over the place and, thanks to a different progress in time, allows a sort of fast-travel to all over the world. Regardless of that, there is a single rule Hecate has to keep in mind, being that the intended location planned to travel to must have been visited previously from both sides. Otherwise, even Hecate would get lost! It also allows Hecate to do short-range teleportation, though not in quick succession. To access Tartarus, a key in Hecate's possession and a lock is required.

@Ali here's my sheet!
Picture:
This
Name:
Montgomery Hiddelton The II (You can take out 'the second' if needed/fits better)
Prefered Colours:
blue and black (Or Black and red, whichever fits better.)
Symbols n' Shit:
Maybe the scales of justice?
Prefered Text:
Not sure something fancy i guess.
Extra:
Nope​

Reactions: Ali
Name: Beatrice

Appearance:

2r41z7a.jpg

Position: Head Maid of Granger Household

Personality:
She is sweet and delicate. And everyone believe she is caring. Which she is, she has the personality of a mother, but with a darker side to her. She's secretly a sexual sadist, who likes to hurt her victims.

Traits:
-Really good organizer
-Really good planner
-Is mothering
-Is nurturing
-Loves her job
-Secretly devilish

Public or Personal: Public

Who Can Use her: Anyone go nuts

Name: Beatrice

Appearance:

2r41z7a.jpg

Position: Head Maid of Granger Household

Personality:
She is sweet and delicate. And everyone believe she is caring. Which she is, she has the personality of a mother, but with a darker side to her. She's secretly a sexual sadist, who likes to hurt her victims.

Traits:
-Really good organizer
-Really good planner
-Is mothering
-Is nurturing
-Loves her job
-Secretly devilish

Public or Personal: Public

Who Can Use her: Anyone go nuts
I'd like you to confirm with @Kitsune that it's alright for a member of the Granger household to be a public NPC, seeing as household members should be okay'd by both parties, especially if they're made public.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'd like you to confirm with @Kitsune that it's alright for a member of the Granger household to be a public NPC, seeing as household members should be okay'd by both parties, especially if they're made public.

He already said yes to it in a PM when we discussed it

@Ali you have my permission to slap @Artorias for being a lazy bum.

Too lazy to post an NPC here? come on man lol.

With that said I've not seen it so when I do I can request to fix some things up since we were technically half-talking over details for a couple more NPCs.

Edit: Hrm... Seeing it now. It's fine with me. Still. Art you lazy-ass bum lol

@Ali you have my permission to slap @Artorias for being a lazy bum.

Too lazy to post an NPC here? come on man lol.

With that said I've not seen it so when I do I can request to fix some things up since we were technically half-talking over details for a couple more NPCs.

Edit: Hrm... Seeing it now. It's fine with me. Still. Art you lazy-ass bum lol
Oh I will enjoy slapping Art, believe me; with or without valid reasoning x'D

Damn it.....not this again
Kitsune is a girl, hun. Try keeping that in mind ^^

Kaburagi.T..Kotetsu.240.628461.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?: Personal
Name:
Felix Belfleur

Personality:
Strict but fair, he often sticks by the book and almost always has a soft grin on his face much like the appearance photo. Keeps a calm demeanor through and through, and with his past interactions, likes to think of himself like an uncle-figure (rather than a father figure, let's not go that far)

Traits:
- Cunning intellect
- Analytical thinking
- Snide humor
- Businessman
- Scholar

Position: Tutor / Financial Adviser

Who may play this NPC?: @Detective Zero @Artorias
Extra: A family friend before the tragedy that had befallen the Sinclaire family, he has remained loyal to the family name even after the arrival of Seras' new 'staff,' acquainting himself into the inner workings of the underworld atmosphere not unfamiliar to him. He is easily in his late 30s.​

This is the final NPC. only a total of 3 for the Sinclaire name.

Oh I will enjoy slapping Art, believe me; with or without valid reasoning x'D

Kitsune is a girl, hun. Try keeping that in mind ^^

I'll try, but for some reason.....

Male Character = Male Person

Sorry its a brain thing since I only make male characters and I am male in real life

I'll try, but for some reason.....

Male Character = Male Person

Sorry its a brain thing since I only make male characters and I am male in real life
Try remembering it with some identifier. Kitsune for example, looks and sounds like 'cat' to me, and I identify cats as a female species, dogs as male (that's how my brain works) perhaps you can remember it that way :)

Reactions: Kitsune
kitsune is fox tho.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
May have a collab post done by today hopefully. Got 3 more hours of work at the time Of this post

Curious. Will NPCs require a banner as well?

Imo, I don't think so, but I'm having some just for the sake of collabs mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.