黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the only BBCodes I used were 'solid' and 'tabs'
But thank you very much :)!
Hmm I'll look at another rp I had for how tabs work. I like how much less clutter there is that way on the powers.

@Ali; I was being serious that's going to be his name unless you got something against it and don't want me to

Hmm I'll look at another rp I had for how tabs work. I like how much less clutter there is that way on the powers.
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Replace This Text With Tab Title]CONTENT HERE[/tab]
[tab=Replace This Text With Tab Title]CONTENT HERE[/tab]
[/tabs]

Hopefully that helps :)

@Ali; I was being serious that's going to be his name unless you got something against it and don't want me to
Oh I'm aware you're being serious haha. I'm not going to stop you for choosing a name, silly. I'm just laughing at the name itself.

Oh I'm aware you're being serious haha. I'm not going to stop you for choosing a name, silly. I'm just laughing at the name itself.

Isn't the name great!

Name: Samel Shaytan

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]House: Granger[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Master: Ainsley [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He certainly knew more than what he lead on, he seemed to be the one in control of the house, he seemed rather proud of his work. Though you were legitimately trying to understand his usual getup. You were use to the traditional butlering. But this man was wearing sunglasses in the house, and he had dark hair cut in a unique and interesting way. His black bang tips were also a powdery purple and he was wearing a rather enigmatic outfit for a butler. You try to smile. House Granger certainly had some odd traditions. Yet the tea was to die for and this man certainly knew what he was doing. Slim and standing at 5'9" he wasn't overtly threatening in fact you found him kind of attractive.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2q1gtmo.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If you need someone to get something done, it's usually Samel that you will go to. He's reliable and professional, all though not really a stick in the mud. He's serious and professional up to a point. After a while he finds the task tedious and boring. He does it out of respect for Ainsley, but it's not his favorite job in the world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He comes off as someone rather confident in his skill. He's not someone others generally mess around with, because despite his rather laidback nature. Something about him makes others back off. Maybe it's because he's too laid back and understanding. Or maybe it's because he has the confidence to be relaxed in his environment knowing full well there are others with power like him in the vicinity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not naturally rude nor crude. But can come off very lewd at times. There's a rumor that he's probably slept with many of the house maids, all though you know rumors can get carried away. He does though in fact flirt with many of the maids. And more baffling enough he's managed to get many of them on his side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Often flirting right back. He also has a tendency to talk about big butts and big breast. But not to big of breast and not too big of butts. They have to be the right size he says. He's often known to give ludicrous and lewd advice to Ainsley about women and relationships and dating advice. And his flirtatious nature doesn't really stop at maids. There has been um, some discrete flirting with the noble woman as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He often plays dumber than what he really is as well. Often just giving everyone ludicrous advice about the slightest of topics. He's also known to save clippings of beautiful woman, that he stores in his book called, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Peeping Diary[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hidden somewhere though is the hardcore serious person. He's intelligent and observational, and analytical. Except those are features rarely seen because he doesn't let them be seen. He likes to come off as not the strongest guy at the table, but the reality of the situation might be the complete opposite. It has nothing to do with his powers, but his natural ability to observe people and gain insight from what they reveal about themselves even in simple speech.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's cunning and kind of manipulative as well. He's an excellent liar, with a charismatic presence and a lot of charm. Which seems odd for the guy in sunglasses. He's pretty persuasive and can easily persuade people into the craziest of ideas. Even convincing people to put themselves in harm's way. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Actually that's probably the scary part of his whole entire personality. Is the fact that if he can get the least strong willed individual to be convinced they have already been defeated and talk down a battle. Despite knowing full well he could stop them with his abilities.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His strategy is talk down first. Then get in if it is necessary. He respects Ainsley and is loyal to who he has contracted with. He hopes one day Ainsley can put down his guard and become a sort of friend, but he's not pushy about the idea nor demanding. Knowing full well a human's life is expendable. He's realistic like that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Demonic Form:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2zfs5s8.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Some Other Photos for Fleshing Out Backstory Purposes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2hs3cyr.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
16ii89x.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lucifer's Hand Of Tea; okay so ignore the flowery wording, he's infamous for his world famous tea. Something about the way brews his tea makes it especially the best. If you ever visit the region of the Granger house. Due try out any flavored tea made by him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Charismatic Presence; He has an aura about him that gives him a natural charismatic presence it makes others like him and others follow him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Social Combat; Before he ever sets foot into actual combat, he can often squash the hopes and dreams of those with less willpower very quickly. He is able to often convince them that fighting is completely useless and furthermore he can convince them that their lives do not matter. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lady Killer; more importantly he is sometimes even more convincing to the opposite sex. For whatever reason they find him irresistible and charming. This is just a feeling they get.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can No Longer Love; For whatever reason, something in his life left him with the greatest heartbreak there ever was. He can no longer love, nor show any form of love. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Too Relaxed; Sometimes he can underestimate the strength of his enemies and can be too relaxed when fighting others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sunglasses; He can never take on his sunglasses or humans will be able to see his true form, even if he doesn't actually transform into his true form. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bad at Baking; all though he has excellent tea making skills. He is horrible at baking. He can cook and make tea, but baking is his downfall.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Chakram, all though to be honest anything disc like a chakram he can throw as well. Like a plate or a circular tray if he has to. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2cihhlk.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And here's a video of how they would be used. Or really how I envision them being used[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Power Stabilization[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The users of this power can be granted great amounts of energy, or lose every last bit of determining how the "scales of power" favors. It is a very risky power if ever in battle, one can risk their own life based on how the balance goes, but if playing one's cards right, then the use's can gain power that can rival that of a deity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Technically he has no power until someone with power is around. He doesn't absorb their power. Merely mirrors their power level while they are within his vicinity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Further explained with this;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Samel is always at 0% power level[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]and let's say Example character is at 50%[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Samel is now at 50%[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But just because Samel can mimic the power level of an opponent, does not mean Samel will always win.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because in practiced combat, power level needs to be matched with skill[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wing Manifestation; he is able to manifest his wings when need to be. But he doesn't necessarily fly, he levitates and glides.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Contract Symbol:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Think a crackling shape that looks like a molten rock. Where the cracks are ancient glowing runes, that read something in a unique language across the heart of the user. The shape glows and crackles. But is not the typical pendant or circle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Imagine this shape on Samel's original chest piece, but smaller, and more magical runes as the crack[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

"I was in love with you the moment you fell from to Earth into my domain."

"My dear Elanoire. I hope god has taken care of you. I hope to see you again some day. If God will bless me that last wish."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
Holy shit it's Ozzy Osbourne... :o

• Nice Execution!
Well She's done @Ali

For 'Company' when it comes to Earls/Countesses, can the company be things like tea, pastries, etc.? I'm thinking of a tea company, maybe. Or a pastries one and have my character good at baking...

She excellent and accepted :)
What is the name of your Earl/Countess so I may add their name underneath your butlers?

Yes! You may absolutely do that :)
EmperorsChosen is making a male named Raynard Radclyff, title name will be Lord of Iron. Emp can explain all that in his profile. Now I rest.

[fieldbox="The Lord of Iron, gray, solid"]
4756409e3b7bcae2c3a332d25e44ec12.jpg

Name:
Raynard Radclyff
Title:
Earl of Radclyff
Queens Given Title:
Lord of Iron
Generation:
Fifth head of Radclyff
Faustian Contract Seal:
9894733._SY540_.png
Butler:
Laura Weber
Manor:
1200px-Yarnton_Manor_east.JPG

9bb0b1b0bbea6d19d63d8715684c522db126787b_hq.gif

Appearance:
Man of about six feet in height, Raynard possesses straight golden hair that reaches his ears when let down, which he typically dislikes. Usually it will be slicked back and spiked slightly, if his maid has refrained from nagging him about "proper appearances" and the like. With piercing amber eyes, a handsome face and athletic build that most other nobles seem to lack, the Lord of Iron as he's called spares no chance to exploit his features in order to persuade someone of something or seduce someone he's taken a liking to. When forced into such attire by his maid or sister, Raynard will typically adorn black formal-wear with some kind of a collar and ascot. When dressing himself, the Radclyff lord will usually equip some kind of dark long-coat with a vest, black trousers and dress shoes along with a revolver pistol hidden underneath. His contract seal remains branded in the middle of his tongue.

Personality:
Raynard is a peculiar one and rather difficult to figure out. Typically among the public he retains a gentlemanly demeanor, if not holding a constant smirk that seems to irk men and charm women. Most of what the masses see is a persona and nothing more as, over the years, Raynard has realized that he won't get where he wants playing the part of the problem child; he needs to fit in with the high society to get anywhere with them. His typical personality, which only reveals itself in the presence of those he feels comfortable with, or simply doesn't care about the opinions of, shows to be more cocky and flirtatious, even a bit sarcastic and smart-assed. To those closest, which seem to be only his younger sister and maid, Raynard proves to retain a bit more of his trouble-making side from his youth, constantly annoying and aggravating them both to no ends. Though, it is evident that he cares; pity the fool who targets his only remaining blood relative.

Strengths:
-Excellent perception and eyesight-
-Fit physique-
-Tactical mental ability-

Weakness:
-Arrogant-
-Untrusting-
-Rash when it comes to the well-being of his family-

Skills:
-Marksmanship-
-Deception (Acting)-
-Vast knowledge of weaponry and sea-faring vessels-
-Melee Combat (Street)-
-Flirtation-
-Dance-

Company:
Radclyff Manufacturing (Company dealing in the manufacturing of arms as well as combat-purposed ships)

b6a0fbf99d0957cc5c1d94e6d3b119fc4af1b21d_hq.gif

Brief History:
Formerly the rebellious middle-child of the Radclyff family. After his father grew ill while all heirs were not yet of age, the position was handed to his uncle. Unfortunately, as years went by, the family seemed to be felled one by one by a series of active cults at the time. His uncle, later discovered by Raynard to be the organizer of the cults and murderer of his relatives, attempted to use the boy in the latest series of sacrifices. Though while the man managed to attract the demon he sought, he had attracted it to Raynard instead, who formed a contract with the demoness, then slew the murdered. Raynard would then go on to become head of his family and, due to his uncle perishing where none would discover him, was able to play it off as an unknown disappearance, thereby avoiding the family's association with the cultist acts. Currently Raynard, also known as the Lord of Iron due to the nature of his company, lives as an invaluable supplier to Britain's military, both in general arms as well as via the design of combat-oriented seafaring vessels.

[spoili]
One stormy night some four years ago, an old Merchant sailing ship, unnoticed nor unmissed drifted aimlessly in the North Sea off Scotland. While an ordinary sight, the events inside were anything but.

A lower Cargo hold had a giant pentagram drawn in blood, with a group of children positioned at its points. Most were caged, drug addled, and unconscious. Minus one exception at the center, a teenager from his looks. Above him walked a man in a brown suit, heavy set with a mustache that was curled in the style of that time.

"Ah Raynard..my dear sweet nephew. I hate this, I truly do..you shouldn't have looked into things you know? Your father had to be sacrificed as he didnt understand..just like your mother. What I did was for the good of the family. But dont worry, it will work this time, and Ill take good care of my niece. Shes a good girl, she will be happy..but to make that happen, well Raynard, would you kindly die?" He says with a contemptuous look on his faces and a downward glance from the gangway overseeing the site below.

The boy in question, at this point in time but sixteen years old, holds his rebellious scowl and furrowed brows. Though Raynard can now at least fake manners and etiquette, at the time he was still much of a "problem child" that didn't really care for subtlety nor the art of speech. Rather his approaches tended to be blatant and—well, straight to the point.

"You're actin' all high 'n mighty, but we both know there's a reason you tied me up; you know the moment I ain't bound that I'm gonna beat your blubber-filled arse within an inch of your life," The adolescent cursed out. He was usually cocky and smirking, making out arrogant remarks and slander. However, Raynard knew knew when he had his back against the wall.

He was bound, everyone else was unconscious or dead. The lard-ass was sitting pretty and pristine while he watched. Then there was also his little sister—He knew he had to do something, but he hadn't a clue. Though that still didn't stop him from giving another retort. "Don't worry, I won't drop you in the ocean; that'd pollute it. I'll do worse once back on land, like wedge my boot up your arse or maybe hit you below so hard your... Oh, but you wouldn't have anything there would you, you damned COWARD!"

It was obvious when Raynard was out of tricks. It was a major fault of his, when he really had nothing left to fall back on his composure shattered easily and one of desperation and hostility replaced it.

"Ha! Hahaha! Oh my boy, you have a smart mouth like your mother. She was nothing but a big bossomed Doxy your father took a liking too, and as common...and such words. Oh you
ll beat me up, or not throw me in the ocean. Indeed I am a coward, your father was a brave man, just like you little lion..and well, brave men die. Well my boy at least you'll be more useful than they.."
With his trademark look of contempt, the uncle makes way for a leaver to allow sea water into the room. "Well, someone has to run the company...Good bye Raynard.." Pulling the leaver gallons upon gallons of sea water flood the hold, it wouldn't be enough to sink the ship..but it would kill everyone in that room..well minus Uncle William at least.

"Fu-FUCK YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF—PIECE OF SHI-" Struggling futily to break free from the binds while wildly cursing his captor, the boy looked down as the water began to fill the hold and rise rapidly, as if hungering itself to drown those within. Raynard yanked and pulled all while insulting and yelling at the man, realizing yet that it wouldn't do any good.

The water rose above his head, forcing him to hold his breath, yet the adolescent did not cease his fight with the bindings. The seawater continued to rise, all the while his binds didn't weaken at all. Raynard began to curse everything in his thoughts; his uncle, himself and even the other fools that were drowning with him, drugged out of their minds. He never truly believed in a god, and wasn't used to asked for help, but as his storage of breath began to deplete, he began to pray; to someone, something—anything to save him. He still needed to repair his family, and protect his sister, but if only for one reason, it would probably be to have the chance to brutally maim or worse that insane bastard of a relative.

As the waters rise the caged and drugged ones were first to go without a scream or a thrashing, only Raynard was left alive...well that wasn't likely to be long. When suddenly a blue glow envelopes the center of the hold. Laughing while shouting likely how he wasn't crazy, the energy collects into an orb who's blinding light could not be stared directly into. Even as Raynard drowned. "Oh? What an awkward place to Summon I. But alas did your hidden madness and troubles call to me..Human that wishes to live and is yet dead..while it will kill you I can grant your every wish..for that is the power of demons..speak now in agreement of this compact and forfeit your life so it might be saved..or die as a human, sad and alone, abandoned by even god himself."

With a polite chuckle the female sounding voice emitting from the orb was asking him to scream yes, though such a thing would drown him in his position giving up the last of his air..but for this demon, only one willing to go to such lengths would suffice.

What the hell was this? This thing, this—light. Talking so prim and proper in this situation, asking him to speak forth even. Raynard was starting to lose consciousness at this point and the last of his air was vanishing. This—whatever it was wanted him to scream out? He didn't need it to tell him to do so. He was running out of air and consciousness, done in by some fat-ass, insane traitor relative; sacrificed to bring out whatever the hell his uncle was trying to. He cried out with the last of his air, even if it was all for naught but simple frustration.

Laughing, the mysterious light didn't expect the human to go this far, as the last of his air left him, well now what would she do? Such a bother, just like those Greeks from long ago. There was only one way she could keep him alive and to seal the compact. He had agreed even if it was unintelligible. suddenly the light takes the form of a silver haired woman dressed in a pinstriped maid Uniform. Grabbing him up by his bindings, the woman presses her lips to his, then her tongue to his own. As air from her own lungs, and a burning sensation of pure pain assaults his body, she wondered if he would collapse. Regardless, the seal was placed, and he should be able to breathe..this would be a fun one to cultivate..

"Who! Who!?" William Shouts in anger, who in the hell was this woman!? Where was his demon! Then he noticed the unnatural red eyes, as the waters rolled back and away from the two. Suddenly hearing the sound of rushing water, he hurriedly leaves the room, though he would find no escape from the ship. As the Demon pulls away from Raynard with her life saving..kiss as it were she scowls at the retreating William. "BE GONE YOU IMPUDENT WORM! BE SILENCED KNOW TERROR!" It was clear where the origin of the sound had came. While the room gained by her push-back wasn't much she begins to levitate with the teenager in tow.

Waiting for any sign of a response, having priority ignoring any protest, she could not act of her own accord.

Raynard couldn't tell what was happening. There was another giggle then a—pressure against his lips. More violating, there then was a foreign presence in his mouth. He wouldn't have much cared, even were he not currently dying, yet whatever this light, now a woman, planned on doing, she ended up creating a sense of burning on his tongue. Then, just as quickly as the water had rushed it, it was shoved aside and he was allowed to breath once more.

Gasping desperately, the adolescents tongue stung painfully, though he was still too dazed to even consider why. This woman shouted something out at his coward relative and grabbed him, before—floating with him in arm?

"...W...What the blasted hell...?" Raynard slowly looked to the side and stared narrow-eyed at his savior. "...W...Who...?"

"Who I am is for you to name. I am your servant, and you are the controller of me. Until your dreams are all made real, the dreams in your thoughts, I will be with you for all time. I am as I said, a demon..but you must name me. And tell me your commands." Lowering herself to the Gangway she sets Raynard down gently before gazing at him as if in expectation. Not even bothering to undo his biddings, she smiles thinly.

"I will see to it that you grow into a fine noble man indeed, then..well you will be mine. Thats just how it is. You should have no regrets with this, you would be dead otherwise."

Coughing a bit as he's laid down, Raynard looks up at her with a scowl. With his breath returning and a new-found chance at survival, it seems his smart mouth returned as well. "Yeah... sure... Rare as it is for a lady to do, you can molest me all you want later, woman... But..." He says, misunderstanding exactly what she meant by that vague statement, then pausing, he looks around. The others are most definitely dead, having drowned from the water, yet it was gone and this girl was definitely floating with him a moment ago.

"You... You're insanely powerful right? Do or ask for whatever you want... Just get these damn bindings off me... and go get that fat piece of shite. I have an idea for that piece 'o fucking lard..." He demanded. Whatever gibberish this woman was spouting, she claimed to be his servant. Might as well make use of her, if he just wasn't wildly hallucinating, that is.

"As you wish. Heheh.." Listening to his ramblings, it seemed he was in shock, though was he asking or ordering to be violated..he was young but as she understood it humans had to reach manhood with these sorts of rituals. "..Well I cant do the first command yet. Though an interesting request..one I may be inclined to do." Suddenly a silver knife appears in the woman's right hand cutting the ropes binding him.

"Thats not how the Compact works, and you still must name me..but for now I will carry out this simple task, though I caution you on what you do. And do mind your Tongue, that is not how a gentleman should behave." Laughing again the woman walks away on foot twirling her knife. Tracing the patch the man had ran, it was rather easy to find him cursing, attempting to get into a long boat to row away in this storm. "Oh so possed with fear are we?.." Staring him in the eyes, he suddenly screams, holding his hand to his ears in fright.

"Ah! AH! Make it stop! The screams! The Water! Make it stop Make it stop!...I..what...where." As if bewildered by confusion he follows whatever suggestions the glowing eyed maid is sending into his mind. Until the very end, when he attemps to run, the Maid holds up her left hand and begins walking her fingers, making the man move in lockstep against his very wishes. "YOU BITCH! ...How..hes alive!?...but he was..the sacrifice.."

"Well here he is master, though I care to correct him on a few things.. if you dont mind."

"Don't bother..." Exhaling, it seemed as though the adolescent's lungs had not yet been properly reacquainted with oxygen. Raynard grabs a piece of debris, some chunk of metal that must have fallen from the railing the arrogant man hid behind initially, then promptly introduces it into the side of the man's head. The tables had turned, but the boy had done naught. He likely wanted some kind of retribution by his own hand. Though shockingly, he did nothing else. His uncle fell, now half his face red with blood, and Raynard dropped the scrap metal.

"Tie him down to something secure. He's all blubber; don't want him somehow floating to the top... Then get us out of here and sink this damned vessel... Let'im drown like the rest of these poor bastards..." Approaching the fallen man, Raynard crouches down eye-level. "You wanted a demon... right? Well, there's your fucking demon... Kindly die for it, would you?" As if to add a kick in the balls, the heir to the family repeats the man's own words, then spits and sticks his tongue out, not yet realizing that the contract seal on his tongue likely hurt more than the mockery itself.

"Magic Circles dont summon demons..only the correct mind, and the correct offer..may I dispose of him now master? Also do be careful." Sticking her own tongue out, the seal shown brightly, as it did on his own not yet noticed by himself.

"Yeah... Take us back to the estate after you sink this fucking thing... Then I'll introduce my kid sister to our new maid, Laura... And then, I can screw over the rest of these damned cults! Oh! I'm going to summon a demon by drawing a fucking circle on the ground. People died for this fucking shite..." Rambling off in aggravation, Raynard typically wasn't so foul-mouthed. While not poised, he only really spoke so many profanities when truly angered.

Backing away from the man, the adolescent then sees the maid stick her own tongue out and notices some kind of seal. "Speaking of which... when we get back, I want you to explain to me what you did to my damn tongue. Feels like someone put a brand to it... Also, don't ask on the name. You just look like a Laura... as far as women who can clear the fucking ocean go."

"Very well master..I will not eat the souls here either..but I take it his death is up to me..I will be Laura..Weber. For the web that fool has weaved this day." Chuckling a bit darkly her words sounded upbeat and happy. If horridly dark. Suddenly before William Can say another word, Laura as she was now called, takes Raynard into something of a carry, while he likely would protest, it had to be done. "O fool of man, ships you build and commit grave blunder, festering maggots, to Neptunes hold you go.." With these words a large tendril of water form snatching the man by his legs, pulling him into the hold below with a terrible if short scream.

Many others seem to join the first, smashing and slamming into the ships hold, bursting seams and buckles.. she began to rapidly fall apart, sinking. Levitating without a care, the Demon seems to walk on water, carrying Raynard to the shore in time. Setting him down on his feet and kneeling a smile of sorts creeps across her face in the rain. "Well then..Would the master care for a Warm Bath before or after I carry out his first request? As to your explanation, a brand it is. I cannot leave you, and you cannot leave me. I will follow you to the ends of the Earth and always know where you are. Your dreams shall come true, your family will rise, your sister shall not know want, and your will build a ship to change the face of this world...then you will be mine..to do as I please." Laying out the basics she seemed more keen on her first command, but such would begin a long relationship of sorts.

Combing back his hair with his hands, Raynard happily got out of the woman's arms once they reached shore. He may be exhausted, but his pride still disabled him from being carried like a princess by a woman. Speaking of that woman, it seemed she were a bit of a smart-ass. "Oh, you're cheeky too... We'll get along great then."

Running a hand across his face, the demoness now named Laura elaborates on what he had asked for, though it was still cryptic as all hell for one such as him, he who spent so long not believing in anything aside from his own capabilities. "So... You'll do whatever I say and ensure I get whatever I want... so long as once I've got it, you get to do... whatever to me? Well, I say that isn't suspicious as all hell, but you know what? You sunk that bastard and his entire ship, so I really don't care. Draw me a bath after we get back to the damned estate." Turning to march off the shore, Raynard pauses and turns, holding two fingers up for the maid to see. "Also, two rules. First, leave my kid sister out of this. I don't want her knowing about your Satanic whatever. I don't want her knowing that you can rip oceans apart. You're just a maid I employed. Second... I'm not a fucking princess..."

Laughing lightly at his remark she shrugs. "Maybe you are a pirate, you have the mouth of one. I shall have to..help correct that." Eyes glowing she seems to form dozens of knives that circle her information, before vanishing. Likely a small scare tactic, his dreams could not come true if he remained so pace, the demon had reasoned. "I will agree to those terms on a condition of my own, I shall sleep in your room...or rather I do not sleep at all, let us just say it relates to a hobby of mine..and my own goals..I trust you do not reject? If it is settled then I shall find us a coach back to the South." What this hobby might be it was eyebrow raising to say the least.

But if she were to simply say, its to hold you as you sleep, and record all your nightmares that you wont remember well upon waking, well, he likely would object. It was better if he thought of it lewdly.

"Oh, don't worry. It'll pass... My speech tends to grow vulgar for a while after I almost DIE. It's a poor habit of mine," Retorting with that, Raynard does seem to recoil at the sight of the knives. Sure, she said she would have to serve and protect him but—she was a demon, what could he trust? Regardless, there then was her peculiar "condition". "So you want to stare at me all night? Whatever hobbies you have, lady..."

He probably should be a bit alarmed at this, but the fact was, she could easily kill him. So whatever she wanted couldn't be so bad if she wasn't just taking it by force. "Now... go get us a coach... so I can take a damn nap, and think..." Running his hands down his face, it had been a long day for the heir, well, head now. A little time to rest and recuperate wasn't too outlandish a request.

"As you wish." And so a journey would begin.
[/spoili]

What does your contract entail:
Protection of Radclyff and his younger sister until he ensures a permanent place among Britain's elite.

Voice:

Other:
tumblr_lzky4rANKG1r28trfo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o3c49q1vfi1t31nin_500.gif
EyhFwlC.gif
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I hate how you have to fight with the code to get it to work -.-'

Mine will be up tomorrow or the day after. Still torn on what face to use , Ugh. >.<

@Ali; can I make up my own demon powers that don't use the super power wikia? <---been creating his own powers since forever

@Ali; can I make up my own demon powers that don't use the super power wikia? <---been creating his own powers since forever
Uhhh, sure. But when you're done your CS, I'll have to review them to make sure they're alright.

Uhhh, sure. But when you're done your CS, I'll have to review them to make sure they're alright.

Okay I just didn't like the list on the super power wikia and I am going to go a little different

Status
Not open for further replies.