黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Should start working on my Character now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Well.. My butlers CS is done and done.. On the first page.

Just dropping in to say hello real quick! \o I'll be partnered with @Click This.

Oh yes.

I suppose I should probably make this another PSA.

blue ATTENTION BB RP'ers ♥ This is Sata--err... Ali, coming atcha' with another PSA c:
If you guys know of anyone that wants to join this RP and has a pre-selected partner (AKA someone else who wants to join with them) they are more than welcome!
I don't limit the spots in my RP so that's it's desirable, I do it, so that there is ALWAYS balance.
Balance to me is INSANELY important, which is why you should all also be aware, that there is a waiting list for solo players who'd like to hop on this if for some reason, someone leaves.
With that being said, if you know any-two people who'd like to pair up and be apart of this, please don't hesitate to invite them or let them know about this RP :)

Oi, I only had 5% involvement lol

If anything Art's the butt.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I sincerely apologize. This will be the last switch, as I've been guaranteed by two people that Meng is here to stay :)
It's alright, as long as the pairs are balanced!

Reactions: Ali and Meng
If @Akashi guaranteed you, it's because he challenged me and I have a desire to prove him wrong with an immense passion. XD

Sorry @Mr.Scales ⚖ for getting you switched again.
It's no problem, excited to see your butler!

Status
Not open for further replies.