黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's 3:43 pm right now and I have to leave at 4:15

I'll be back around 8 or 9

@Clyde Would you like to be paired with me? If you're not already paired with Scales, that is.

@Ali how will the contracts be carried out? Will we be able to plan/write them out ourselves or will things pick up afterward?

@Ali how will the contracts be carried out? Will we be able to plan/write them out ourselves or will things pick up afterward?
Within the IC, things will be carried out after the contracts have been made - however if you wish to create a backstory with your partner, you're more than welcome to whip one up and use it as your characters history :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Astros
R E S E R V E D.
For my little Demoness.

FC problems are always a thing.
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

[spoili]
avatar___iri_flina_by_tehfrostyheart-d79zp9q.png

[/spoili]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
Friggin reverse-traps... always confusing me...

@Clyde Would you like to be paired with me? If you're not already paired with Scales, that is.

Yeah sure that's fine. Hit me up a PM and we can easily discuss the history. It will help me out a lot actually

Reactions: Kitsune
Do you want on the abilties details listed or just the names?

@Ali; how abstract can these true forms be?

@Ali; how abstract can these true forms be?

I mean... They're demons.
You can go nuts. Like I said via PM, true forms won't often be used in this RP just because demons are powerful as is.

But they're there for storyline purpose.

Reactions: Akashi
4rUhWMn.png

[fieldbox=Maid of the Mad Library, royalblue, solid]
maido.jpg

Name: Laura Weber

House You Serve: House Radclyff

Masters/Mistresses Name: Raynard Radclyff

--
Appearance:
Izayoi_Sakuya_600_1838589.jpg

Personality: Laura often speaks in direct and dark tones, if a bit politely with a Byzantine nature of eccentricity. Often times this may make her incomprehensible to some around her, strict and somewhat demanding she will not think twice in correct her master or giving insults at his expense. But that is true of all others, Laura given her true nature is an extremely educated and able teacher. Having a great love for books, with her knowledge is give and take.

Of interesting note any books she tends to have on hand not recently purchased are written in no known language, making theft of her "teaching" materials utterly pointless and a fools errand. In terms of being a servant she is highly capable if not for her eccentricities. Chiefly among them she loves to cause the sound of rushing water in crowded areas if not reprimanded. Often just to watch the chaos, and of course installing nightmares in others so she can observe them to later paint pictures of.

Relationships and dealings with some demons can be rather strained as she was not corrupted to the extent of most others that turned against God, but rather rebelled out of nature, with her wings and eyes being the most notable corruption.

Demonic Form:

8a21421356db6dc87297e24f30acc312.jpg

Plus blue wings, dress turns more Regal and Blue with the symbols of a Fallen Angel turned Demon.

Strengths:

The Liberal Arts

Household tasks

Painting

Organizational tasks

Knife combat

Magic Resistance

Medium Ranged Combat

Weaknesses:

Chaos prone, stability is no fun.

Cannot be trusted to not disrupt crowds.

Yangire over Raynard, prone to react out of jealousy rather than love.
(by extentsion Raynard)

Book nut, will neglect duties if too many books are left to read.

Poor hand to hand compared to other demons

Opinionated based on her knowledge

Quick to rely on force, or show of force if not constrained with orders.

Abilities:

Below are a list of Abilities at Laura's disposal. Given her personality and true nature, she commands the aspect of water in place of fire, and her abilities focus on the mind rather than the voice, as more persuasive demons are accustomed.

• Enhanced Strength, Enhanced speed, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Senses, Soul Sensing, Transformation, Body Manipulation, Immortality, Manifestation, Levitation, heat control. Chaos influence, Elemental control(Light, water), Lesser Elemental Control (fire, darkness), Fear Inducement, aging immunity, aging manipulation, illness immunity, soul absorption, and telepathy

• Telekinesis: Laura has the ability to move numerous small metal objects, even being able to redirect the trajectory of bullets to an extent.

Dream Manipulation: Laura can watch the dreams of others, actively influencing them into full on nightmares.

Mental Manipulation: Rather than counting on words from the mouth, Laura produces sounds in the world, or at least the minds of others, often rushing waters, to frighten and confuse.

Vast Knowledge: Being the Demon Crocell, Laura has a vast array of knowledge at her finger tips, some even beyond man, though there are rules governing its use.

Layline reading: This in principle allows Laura to sense pinpoints of magical power, in actuality she mostly uses this to find and open hot springs and baths..

Demonic Conversion: The ability to turn humans into demons, as a Duchess, this falls within her realm of command and possibilities.

• Being among the host of angels to first turn against god, Crocell's appearance is not corrupted in the least because of this Crocell understands some about humans and has the ability to use healing magic. While a Demon, her nature was always twisted in the form it is, thus unlike most of the other demons her form was not turned into a beast. At a disadvantage, she lacks claws, horns, or natural weapons like most of her kind.
  • Laura is well versed in the use of knives for throwing or in close battling purposes, well beyond the level of a typical human, her accuracy is like that of a circus performer.
  • The ability to grow wings. Hers being that of a fallen angels are still capable of flight..though it comes in hand with her demon form.

Weapon: Principally Knives formed by manifestation. Also the use of water in the forms found in traditional JRPG's, such as blasts, waves, and tendril like whips.

Faustian Contract Seal:

9894733._SY540_.png

Other: Is a Duchess/Duke of hell, Commander of 48 Legions, keeper of the Library of the Lake of the damned, 49th among the fallen, Crocell. According to scant information Crocell was the source of geometry and other liberal sciences to the Ancient Greeks. Cause of commotions, producer of sound illusions involving water and nightmares. Able to control water and find hot springs. Of note with small exchanges her demand is to cause great nightmares so that she may paint them.

Values obscure texts and is the keeper of a library with vast knowledge written in languages yet known to man. Her ultimate goal is to through human nightmares to find the source of all madness. Given this and her desire to cause great commotion she readily took to her new master, even if her summoning was on mistake on his part.

Voice

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi and Ali
I am still looking for a face claim, so it will be a bit. Sorry for the wait!

All righty I found his true form fucking finally

Love the layout design of your bio Ali, too bad I don't know bbcode that well here. Mine should be done shortly.

• Thank You
So his name is stupid and awesome at the same time. I wonder if anyone wants to see my nerdy demonic lore name: Samel Shaytan

Status
Not open for further replies.