黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't call that a toaster. I'm on a laptop with a 770m and an i7 quad core with 2.4 ghz. I meet the minimum and thats it. -.-

I will be away starting this Friday, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will try my best to get a reply in but due to me being with family I highly doubt I will be able to.

As soon as I get back, I will get a reply in to continue the roleplay.

I will be away starting this Friday, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will try my best to get a reply in but due to me being with family I highly doubt I will be able to.

As soon as I get back, I will get a reply in to continue the roleplay.
Thanks for letting us know ^-^ Any chance you know how long you'll be gone?

Anyways, @Lurcolm, I'll post up your NPC's once I'm off my phone and have a sec' here.

Hey guys,
so my bad for throwing this out there all of a sudden (though I'm sure some of you expected this), unfortunately, I'm going to have to once more put my black butler RP to rest, at least for a little while.
I wasn't in the proper place to start this RP and have it continue, though I tried, I didn't have the time in my outside life. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who were eager to see the story progress and use your characters, however, I cannot justify keeping this running and presenting all you with a lack-luster RP.
Perhaps in the future, this thread will once more rear it's head in the interest check, but for now, I do not have the dedication or time to put what should be put into this RP and for that I apologize.
I hope to see you all around and I wish you all the best ♥

@EmperorsChosen
@Shayla
@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng
@Artorias
@Detective Zero
@Lurcolm
@Jello

Hey guys,
so my bad for throwing this out there all of a sudden (though I'm sure some of you expected this), unfortunately, I'm going to have to once more put my black butler RP to rest, at least for a little while.
I wasn't in the proper place to start this RP and have it continue, though I tried, I didn't have the time in my outside life. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who were eager to see the story progress and use your characters, however, I cannot justify keeping this running and presenting all you with a lack-luster RP.
Perhaps in the future, this thread will once more rear it's head in the interest check, but for now, I do not have the dedication or time to put what should be put into this RP and for that I apologize.

@EmperorsChosen
@Shayla
@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng
@Artorias
@Detective Zero
@Lurcolm
@Jello
HUSH. If you can't, you can't. Hope things go better though, you're nice

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Hey guys,

@EmperorsChosen
@Shayla
@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng
@Artorias
@Detective Zero
@Lurcolm
@Jello
We completely understand. When you're ready to start it up again, let us know we would love to do this rp with you. I can't wait till it comes back. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Love
We completely understand. When you're ready to start it up again, let us know we would love to do this rp with you. I can't wait till it comes back. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks for the support hun ♥ I'll let you know the moment it returns ^-^!

Hey guys,

@EmperorsChosen
@Shayla
@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng
@Artorias
@Detective Zero
@Lurcolm
@Jello

Well, although I'm disappointed that it can't continue, I'm glad for the fun of making the character and look forward to when and if it ever resumes!

That being said, real life comes first and you made the right decision. I totally get being busy. Thanks for all the work you do put into these roleplays.

• Love
Well, although I'm disappointed that it can't continue, I'm glad for the fun of making the character and look forward to when and if it ever resumes!

That being said, real life comes first and you made the right decision. I totally get being busy. Thanks for all the work you do put into these roleplays.
Thank you for the support dear, I'll be sure to let you know should this ever return ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.