黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, the fabulous'ness is too much. It brings me to my knees with adoration, lmfao.
That's an excellent picture :

Fantastic. We need a very fabulous butler.

Well damn, I had planned for a Countess in her mid 20s. Suppose I could place her at 20 and let anime logic explain the rest.

A question while I'm at it.

Is this section meant for earls/countess or butlers? Was a bit confused by the second "appearance".
Hmm... alright, I'll allow 20 as the absolute maximum age.

As for the appearance, regardless of asking for a picture in the CS, I want a written description as well :) That's why that is there in the Butler's skeleton ^^

We do indeed, haha. Don't let us down! :P

I kind of want to make him the Alucard of Butlers. What I mean by this is kind of the inspiration for my personality and idea.

I also had this dumb idea that he always wears the sunglasses because if they are taken off, you can see his true form

I kind of want to make him the Alucard of Butlers. What I mean by this is kind of the inspiration for my personality and idea.

I also had this dumb idea that he always wears the sunglasses because if they are taken off, you can see his true form
I'm alright with you making him the 'alucard' of butlers - at least in terms of personality. Please do not attempt to fill him to the brim with extravagant feats' of power, impossible to stand against.

Yes, our butlers are demons, but this is also a group RP which means everyone needs to be on an equal playing field, lmao; and for anyone who has seem/read Hellsing, Alucard is practically immortal-- no strike that, he is immortal.

You're more than welcome to impliment how his Master/Mistress has placed seals on him in order to contain his power. Feel free to discuss that with your partner once you've acquired one - perhaps even go about working that into the reason your butler serves said noble.

As for the sun-glasses idea... I'm not entirely opposed to it, seeing as it may serve as some hilariously rich comic relief, so go for it :)

Hmm... alright, I'll allow 20 as the absolute maximum age.

As for the appearance, regardless of asking for a picture in the CS, I want a written description as well :) That's why that is there in the Butler's skeleton ^^
Thank you.

I see, so it's to gauge writing style while giving some practice.

Thank you.

I see, so it's to gauge writing style while giving some practice.
Pretty much, haha. I'm the type of individual who really enjoys thorough roleplays with excellent writers - so, being able to describe ones appearance gives me foresight into what I can expect of them in the IC.

Until we have a partner there are key places we cannot fill out and or do History on.. Do we simply skip and wait until we can and have a partner? I do want my history to be able to incorporate my Butler.

I'm alright with you making him the 'alucard' of butlers - at least in terms of personality. Please do not attempt to fill him to the brim with extravagant feats' of power, impossible to stand against.

Yes, our butlers are demons, but this is also a group RP which means everyone needs to be on an equal playing field, lmao; and for anyone who has seem/read Hellsing, Alucard is practically immortal-- no strike that, he is immortal.

You're more than welcome to impliment how his Master/Mistress has placed seals on him in order to contain his power. Feel free to discuss that with your partner once you've acquired one - perhaps even go about working that into the reason your butler serves said noble.

As for the sun-glasses idea... I'm not entirely opposed to it, seeing as it may serve as some hilariously rich comic relief, so go for it :)

Oh no. It was definitely more like the personality. I honestly don't want him to be like Sebastian. So Alucard's personality is the complete absolute opposite of Sebastians. Alucard would totally beat Sebastian. Anyhoo, it was definitely more the personality as inspiration. I saw the picture and immediately got, this guy is one smooth bastard.

Fantastic. I love the sunglasses idea. It be like Kakashi's mask from Naruto. OMG you just gave me a great idea. When you take off his sunglasses, it is revealed. He wears a pair of another pair of sunglasses. lol

• Love
Reactions: Ali
I would quote this, but so many replies. I'll be pairing with Emps count. I won't speak for the other pairing, they can themselves. Working on bio, and thanks.

Until we have a partner there are key places we cannot fill out and or do History on.. Do we simply skip and wait until we can and have a partner? I do want my history to be able to incorporate my Butler.
Shoot me a PM and we can work up a history and whatever else you need, hun :)

As for those who don't have a partner, best get to picking!

So far, these are the pairings:

Myself and Shayla
Astros and Akashi
EmperorsChosen and RedArmyShogun

Those available are:

(Earls/Countesses)
-Kitsune
-Mr.Scales ⚖

(Butlers)
-Jihae
-Clyde

--------------

@Clyde - That double sunglasses part had me laughing out loud for a moment x'D

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Clyde - That double sunglasses part had me laughing out loud for a moment x'D

It's great, isn't it? His true form will never be revealed unless its absolutely necessary. Hahahahaaa.

Also, it be nice to have a countness or earl adopt me, so we can just build my character from the groundwork of utilizing already known information

Well, here's my face claim.
4756409e3b7bcae2c3a332d25e44ec12.jpg

And because everyone seems to use gifs as well, here are some of he-who-will-be-named-later's favorite activities which include, but are not limited to, drinking and pestering his poor maid.
tumblr_moroboWOSv1r941qso1_400.gif
tumblr_lzky4rANKG1r28trfo1_500.gif

Also, forgive me for this but I read on the front page that the Count/Countess' power "comes from their name". I'm not quite sure what that means... If it was elaborated in the series, it has been a while since I've seen it, so I might just not remember.

Also, forgive me for this but I read on the front page that the Count/Countess' power "comes from their name". I'm not quite sure what that means... If it was elaborated in the series, it has been a while since I've seen it, so I might just not remember.

I should probably rephrase that to 'status'. The power our Earls and Countesses hold come from the namesake of their lineage.

That moment where I rethink what I told the GM and almost spittake all over my screen

Alright, got you. Like I said, haven't seen the series in a long time so I'll probably have to do a lot of remembering. xP

Question. With the demons, do we use the real name, or an allias? I may use a "real" demon from mythology of the middle ranks. But according to some lore the demon giving its true name hands over total control to a master.

Question. With the demons, do we use the real name, or an allias? I may use a "real" demon from mythology of the middle ranks. But according to some lore the demon giving its true name hands over total control to a master.

I've heard that in lore as well. You may choose whichever name you wish for your demon, however, technically, it's whatever name your master/mistress gave you upon forming a contract.

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Alright thats good.

Status
Not open for further replies.