Kuroshitsuji: A Game of Chess

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silverink

Original poster
Salutations,

Dearest child, my deepest sympathies for your recent tragedy in your life. It breaks my heart for one so young to go through such trauma. I do hope this letter finds you in better health and this news brightens your day. I, Queen Victoria grant you the rank of Noble and title of Guard Dog, my beloved England has fallen ill with a new plague. 'Rats' and 'filth' have begun to spread throughout the country, please use your new status to aid the country. A stipend of currency will be delivered to your present address, use it as you see fit. Oh, do play nice with the other Guard Dogs if you cross paths..an official meeting will be set for later in the month. The Palace grounds have been dreadfully lonely without a Queen's Guard Dog, I hope to remedy that situation in the future. Until then, await further letters of instruction from a courier.

Sincerely,

Her Royal Majesty.

News has spread across the London Underground as the latest Queen's Guard Dog has been found dead. A few select rumors claim it was suicide out of guilt from the title. Other claims that the Queen grew bored with the peaceful era in the country. Now four new candidates have been chosen each accompanied by suspicious companions. There is only one official rank and title to win..how will the chess game play out?

So. Short and sweet, basing this RP off the universe of Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji with all OC characters, content and plot ideas. Interested? Questions? Leave a reply!

Notable Notes
1. The RP will be set as 18+. No exemptions.
2. Posting should be several paragraphs, minimum of three.
3. To be added.

Sign-ups/ OOC is up!

OPEN SIGNUPS - Kuroshitsuji: A Game of Chess (OOC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also..not sure how to create a poll, but when matching Masters/Demons..should the process be done at random or would people like to pair up specifically?

Hmm... I'm intrigued by this concept

Hmm... I'm intrigued by this concept
Great! I thought of a what-if scenario of how exactly the Queen's Guard dog is selected..and if there were multiple candidates..throw in the gritty Supernatural aspect and...well here we are. Any questions or ideas? Which role you would want to play. I would like there is be an equal ratio of male/female, I will be taking a female Master role.

I'm definitely interested in this as a demon.

I just stumbled across this and this is very intriguing. I would love to be a part of it, but of course not overstep at all. I wish to be a demon, but if there are too many demons, I can be a young master, if needed.

I just stumbled across this and this is very intriguing. I would love to be a part of it, but of course not overstep at all. I wish to be a demon, but if there are too many demons, I can be a young master, if needed.
Perfect!! Please feel free to make a sheet for both of you want.

Are all spots filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.