KuroHime here, and ready to play (^w^)

CaptainObvious

All Aboard!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
All day 'er day .. jk I sleep ... I'm doing research now so I'm online a lot and check here periodically
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Hi All, I'm KuroHime, I guess I'll start by filling out this thing!!!

What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Kuro-chan or Hime, I'm not too fussy xD If you come up with any other cool names I'd love to hear it!
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mystery (just because I'm a Hime (princess) doesn't mean I am a girl ;) Look at Andrej Pejic for example!) But I very well may be, who knows.! ... Alright, I'm a girl, that was hardly convincing at all xD
How old are you? 20
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I migrated from RPG
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I used to group rp, but for about a year or so I've moved to 1x1's, they're easier to follow and not fall behind if things get hectic. I do like multiple chars though to keep it interesting.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Fire, I feel the cold.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Markipliers theme song ... its not really tormenting though since hes a cool guy.

That intro aside, yeah, I'm Hime, a mixed race girl living in the UK. I guess, you dont need to know much about me, I want you to meet the characters I play, they are far more interesting, I think you'd like them more than boring ol' me!

Hey there, Kuro-chan! Welcome to Iwaku! We're all a bunch of awesome people who will smother you with awesomeness! Enjoy your time with us and if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask - we'd love to help you.

Thanks Torack :D I love the RP community, ya'll are hella funny and friendly :D I can't wait to get some rp-ing under way :D
I just need to get used to the navigation of this site, thankfully its pretty easy :D Now to find some partners haha :D

If you haven't already, you can post up partner requests in Roleplay Talk.

Also, welcome to Iwaku, Kuro! :D

Hey fellow RPG refugee :D we gotta stick together!

I was ScarletMangekyo back over there...just incase you might remember me xD

Thanks all, for the kind welcomes :D

Hi Dawn, I posted an add in the mature rp thread (I'm allowed to go straight there right?)

Hey Scarlett xD haha lots of us refugees floating around here huh!! Haha, its a shame what happened to the site :( It isn't like Mahz to let things get so out of hand, was this all caused because of that creeper/pervert stalking girls on the forum! That was dreadfully scary!

Woo! Thanks Dawn! ^_^ wow the staff on this site are really comprehensive in their patrols of the forum ^o^ I've been on forums where no one has had time to greet you and you need to go out yourself and struggle to make connections with others, its really good to see this forum doesn't fall into that pit!

I'm a staff member on a non-rp site, and while it can be difficult to make sure you get to greet everyone and make them feel valued, its so rewarding, and on the opposite end, members feel really appreciated when the staff and indeed other members take the time to say hello ^_^

TL;DR, Really appreciate the nice messages :D

D'aww. <3

If you ever want to chat some time, definitely stop by the Cbox (link's in the Navigation Bar) because you'll meet most of our staff there are one point or another.

Thanks Dawn, I'll keep that in mind :D

Hiii Kurohime! Welcome to the community! <3 Your words of warmness give me all the kinds of warm fuzzies. >:3

Oh my gosh my thread has been visited by an Admin of all people!!! Diana you are too kind, reading your message filled me with joy, I feel so important now that you took the time to write x3 Your avvie is the cutest thing in history btw!

Those feelings of awe will wear off quickly! I am everywhere and touch all the things and soon you too will be saying things like "DAMMIT DIANA. D:<" and "GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH." T____T

I like owls. 8D They are my newest obsession.

Well, until I get sick of seeing you around the threads, may I take this opportunity to offer making you a sandwich for your hardwork! -since you'll be giving me one back later when I yell at you to make sandwiches ;) xD-

Haha ya'll are too friendly, it kills me!

Yay, yet another RPG Refugee. Glad we have a place to meet up again, Kuro.
May I ask what your name there was? We might know each other.

Hey Cactush, my name on RPG was BuiltForSin ... But I will behave myself here so its KuroHime now :D (actually I got bored of BFS ... so I came up with a new one xD)

That name sounds familiar. My name there was Cactus Please.

welcome to the world of Iwaku, Kuro Hime. My name is Eageni. I will love to be your friend on Iwaku Kuro hime.

Hey Eageni! Thanks for the wonderful welcome :D Im sure we will be wonderful friends :D