1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Kuro. Kurojaki.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kurojaki, Aug 3, 2014.

1. How goes the flow, friends? c:

My name is Kurojaki - Kuro, if you want to get short. Just don't call me Jaki, that will translate into literally "Devil / Evil". And while I pride myself into being a lot bit devious ('specially with my characters.) I don't like to compare myself with the Devil, unless you know I can get super powers or something.

I've been lurking here since December 13th I think, if my memory is to be trusted. I really didn't do much other than come on a scatter time to read some random posts. But now I'm starting to decide to get more active on here now that I've managed to drag and pull my friend @abbiesaur here as well. If you want a reference on how demented I can really be to my characters, just ask her. d:

Out of the three characters I'm playing now one is a serial killer/rapist (who will be confined to the Mature-A section), a rich idiot who feels too much, and some kid who used to be a rich idiot. But now he's just.. well some guy. I really only exclusively play guys, because I find it too hard to get into the mindset of a woman (despite being a female myself.)

Hm... I think that's about it. I'm hoping that in the end this site and me will have a nice relationship. But I've seen good sites turn upside down. So we'll have to see before I jump the gun on anything.

2. Welcome again to the Madness xD

I shall call you Jaki xD. Just for the heck of it ha ha ;)

Interesting stuff you say. ^^

Enjoy your stay here ;)

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Hello Kuro! My name is Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a wonderful stay on Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity.

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Hello and glad to see you diving in to things more! >:3 Welcome, Kurojaki!

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank Thank x 1