Kuro. Kurojaki.

K

Kurojaki

Original poster
How goes the flow, friends? c:

My name is Kurojaki - Kuro, if you want to get short. Just don't call me Jaki, that will translate into literally "Devil / Evil". And while I pride myself into being a lot bit devious ('specially with my characters.) I don't like to compare myself with the Devil, unless you know I can get super powers or something.

I've been lurking here since December 13th I think, if my memory is to be trusted. I really didn't do much other than come on a scatter time to read some random posts. But now I'm starting to decide to get more active on here now that I've managed to drag and pull my friend @abbiesaur here as well. If you want a reference on how demented I can really be to my characters, just ask her. d:

Out of the three characters I'm playing now one is a serial killer/rapist (who will be confined to the Mature-A section), a rich idiot who feels too much, and some kid who used to be a rich idiot. But now he's just.. well some guy. I really only exclusively play guys, because I find it too hard to get into the mindset of a woman (despite being a female myself.)

Hm... I think that's about it. I'm hoping that in the end this site and me will have a nice relationship. But I've seen good sites turn upside down. So we'll have to see before I jump the gun on anything.

Welcome again to the Madness xD

I shall call you Jaki xD. Just for the heck of it ha ha ;)

Interesting stuff you say. ^^

Enjoy your stay here ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hello Kuro! My name is Melancholy, but please call me Mel. I hope you have a wonderful stay on Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity.

• Thank You
Hello and glad to see you diving in to things more! >:3 Welcome, Kurojaki!

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You