Kureijī Yōchien

Status
Not open for further replies.
free-10-1-matsuoka-rin-child.jpg

(Imagine him even younger, it's hard to find pictures of preschoolers XD)

Name: Kokonoka Same

Faction: Kukki no Akuma

Bio: Same is the loyal sentinel of Queen Rinko's royal guard. He isn't afraid to get into fights and will do anything to please his overlord, including stealing other kids' juiceboxes. He can come off as mean, but in truth he's just a people pleaser who likes the recognition he gets from Rinko when he performs well.

ama_zpsc3d0a7c4.jpg

Name: Kamishirasawa Ami

Faction: Jūsubokkusuabenjāzu

Bio: Ami is a very kind, sweet girl, who seeks peace between the two factions, acting like a diplomat or meddler. She would be neutral, but due to her strong sense of justice she sees the kukki no akuma faction as the aggressor's in this situation, and as such sides with the defenders. While she wants to act mature, she cries easily if someone is mean to her. Before the incident she was drawing a picture, one of her favourite things to do.

@Adore Delano

O.O Are you stalking meh? *suspicious*

Just kidding! Accepted! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
2171100_1321511474945.51res_500_281.jpg

Name: Oshiro Haruki
Age (3-5): 4
Faction: Kukki no Akuma
Bio: Haruki is the more possessive yet silent half of the Oshiro twins. He doesn't like letting other kids into the bond that he has with his sister, and so he runs people off whenever they try to make friends with them.
He had just had a huge fight with his twin sister, Haruna and was over on the other side of the room playing with Suzume. When the juice box was stolen, he followed Suzume over to Rinko, and yelled for his sister to come join their side.

45dddc8cs.jpg

Name: Oshiro Haruna
Age (3-5): 4
Faction: Jūsubokkusuabenjāzu
Bio: Haruna is a lot more friendly then her brother, but she's also a follower and up until that day, she had always followed her brother and never questioned a thing. But when they had their fight, Haruna had ran off to try and make friends with someone other than her brother.
When the juice box was stolen, Haruna had been temped to run to her brother but when he had yelled at her and practically ordered her to come to his side, she had refused and stayed on Tadaaki's side.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I cannot join today because I am out of town I'll be back tomorrow

Pyon?

Yeah so sorry this seemed to fade out. I was waiting for the other faction's members to post.

I've been waiting for our faction leader to post, but it doesn't look like much is happening on that front :(

I'm so very sorry but I'm going to have to terminate this rp. I have been very busy and I am trying to not become inactive. I have a problem where I make a bunch of rps but then I don't follow through with half of them. So I am dropping out of and terminating a lot of rps, so that I can focus on big ones.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.