{KRYSIN: Virtual Reality}

SO TEN YEAR OLD?! :D

I'm thinking up a post now and probably will write it out today.~ I wanna see how others go about it firsties.

Well looks like someone had to break the ice, eh? Lol.

Think I did it the way you intended. Kept it so he won't end up immediately playing the game as there may be need for more reality scenes first.

Also, perhaps some of the other high school characters could be friends of Aiden's. Just an idea there if anyone's interested.

If you are a wealthy family, our families may know each other.

I'm planning on posting soonish.~

Uh im probably blind. Can i get a link to the actual rp?

If you are a wealthy family, our families may know each other.

I'm planning on posting soonish.~

Hmm you're right about that and they are. Their place is just one tiny step below a full on mansion. :P Hmm, that could be possible then. Gotta think about ways to make it make sense though a bit more hmm...

...-huge shrug.- :D DUNNO.
-is trying to think up a post still.-
T ^T Ohhhh it's been so lonnng.

Well I came up with something Staci, it's in the Character Discussion topic in the KRYSIN group since that is what it's for.

(Is it alright if I join?)

Real Life

Name: Precia Gaiz

Personality: Quiet, reserved, cautious of people she doesn't know, not afraid to express her opinion when online or around people she knows

Appearance:

Bio: Forced to live on the streets after the death of her parents and sister when she was seven years old, she earned money by playing her violin, which was a present from her parents. One day, five years after her family's death, a man approached her as she played on one of the street corners. She would later find out that the man was the dean of one of the prestigious music schools in the world. The man, greatly impressed by her skill, offered her a scholarship to the school. After the man proved to her that he was indeed the dean of the school, she accepted his offer. For the last six years she has lived in a dorm room on the school's campus. Her reserved and cautious nature causes the other students to avoid her. One night, while the surfing the internet, she discovered an ad for KRYSIN. Hoping it would help her escape from the loneliness she bought the game.

In-Game

Name: FallenAngel

Class: Swordswoman

Weapon: Sword and Shield
Appearance:

Special Attributes: six black wings protrude from her back, which are retractable

Skills:
Sonic Move – Increases her speed to a level that is barely visible to the untrained eye.​
Shadow Blade – Darkness engulfs her sword, increasing its attack power

ANOTHER SWORDSWOMAN?! gtfo.

No jk. <3 :D I love her! Good job, methinks.~

No flashies cos I'm sorta in a rush and sleepy, but here's the profile. I can flesh it out more if you need. Let me know? :3

Name: Sally Green

Personality: a little shy but friendly enough and relatively cheerful most of the time.

Appearance:[SPOILI]
blonde_anime_girl_by_dei_deigirl-d2xzios.jpg
Some light scarring remains round her eyes, a set of pink criss-crossing lines. She refuses to wear dark glasses. [/SPOILI]

Short History: Sally was a normal girl until the age of eight; her family was involved in an accident that ended up stripping her of her sight. Being a child, she adapted to her new situation rather quickly, but was noticably different after the accident and the loss of vision. Of recent times she's worked from her own apartment as a small-time musician.

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO KRYSIN.

. . . Checking Data Listings . . .

. . . Gathering Neurotic Feedback . . .

. . . Assimilating New Player Frame . . .

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO THE MAIN MENU.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

NAME: Clara_Belle

CLASS:Mage

WEAPON:
Wooden Staff of Mages
Upgrading to the staff shown in the image at earliest convenience.

APPEARANCE:[SPOILI]
mage.jpg
[/SPOILI]

SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES: N/A

SKILLS:
Healer's touch: Mp is drained and takes the form of healing mist. Hp is healed by said mist, the amount healed increasing when the skill advances. Base healing is 3points hp per 1 mana. Best used at close range to avoid healing anyone but the given target.

Flare: A bright white light burns into existence at the tip of the staff and solidifies into many small shards of light-elemental energy. These fly every which way in a wide spread, but inflict only small amounts of damage.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING KRYSIN, MR./MISS

REALITY CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Tyran Osuri

Personality: Reserved, quiet and stiff. He doesn't like to speak much because he never went through school, so he feels less intelligent than other people his age.
He's actually done quite a bit of schooling for himself online at libraries, and the first thing he bought with his money earned from fighting was a laptop. The second thing was KRYSIN.

Appearance:
505539_640px.jpg

Short History:
Tyran was raised an orphan and when he turned 16 he was thrown on the streets to try and make a life for himself. Having nowhere to turn he seemed to get himself into too many fights over food and shelter. A man one night at a pub saw him take on three men half his size and decided to sponsor him in bare knuckle fights, the illegal kind. Tyran didn't mind since it gave him a place to sleep and money to eat. After two years of fighting Tyran had made enough money to go on his own, though he still fights full time to continue his cash flow. When Tyran told his sponsor he was leaving his group the man had Tyran attacked and a batch of hot oil was thrown onto his body. The man said if it didn't kill him it would at least scar him enough so he could never fight again. What the man didn't know was Tyran has made thousands if not millions by now and he had surgery done to at least hold the scars in place. Tyran continues to fight to this day and he goes home only to escape into the fairytale of KRYSIN, his only PEACEFUL solitude.
When Tyran was dropped off at the orphanage he only had one possession, a long necklace with a crucifix on the end. He does not know where it came from and he has tried once or twice to find its origin, but has given up both times. The necklace is his most priceless thing and he would kill for it. He made a recreation of it for himself in the game.

Tyran's personal theme song:

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO KRYSIN.

. . . Checking Data Listings . . .

. . . Gathering Neurotic Feedback . . .​

. . . Assimilating New Player Frame . . .

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO THE MAIN MENU.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

NAME: Tyranny_Crucifix

CLASS:
Rouge

WEAPON:
He'll start with a dagger but upgrade to the katana in his character picture.

APPEARANCE:

Yama-1.jpg

SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES:
Nothing much besides the armor chain he wears on his scarf with the crucifix on it and a small scar on his visible eye to show part of his real self being scarred.

SKILLS:
Being a rouge and a fighter in real life he uses an ability called Quick Feet which makes his speed slightly faster and he can dodge and and swipe his weapon at a much smoother speed. It also makes him able to quickly run up or down a vertical object, a tad like free running.
His second ability he calls Spiked Knuckles, which is where tiny spikes protrude from his knuckles. This helps extremely well if he somehow loses his weapon or someone is too close in for him to properly use his weapon.
(The spikes would get bigger and or sharper if the ability was leveled up.)

As for a side he'd probably choose to keep KRYSIN going seeing as it's his only escape from his life of solitude. And he thinks if someone dies in the game they either should not have been playing it at all and its their own fault, or they shouldn't have been where they were in the game. Either way he thinks someones own choice to play should stay that. Their own choice.