{KRYSIN: Virtual Reality}

OKAY. :D
I pictured a giant stick being adorable and awesome.<3
XD
BUT a legit weapon can work.~
THANK YOU ILI-SAMA.

Miss Princess- I see that you have used the Wooden Staff of Mages. You do not have to continue the game with that staff, you know! You can make it into an awesome, kick ass staff! Also, you are not limited to one element as a Mage.

BUT. If you're cools with it, I'm cools with it. ^^

Oh? Good to know, I'll start it off with that for now & upgrade it by level.
I'll probably be making some magical adjustments through out the game.

Like, it's wooden now but I'll enchant some kind of special wood and make it kick ass and stuff, lol.
And as for the element--AWESOME. But I'll do Earth for now.

Thank you for the heads up :D

Im going to put some changes into my character. Mainly the looks, skills and name.

Is there room for one more one more? Virtual Reality/Video Game Roleplays are an obsession of mine.

Yes there is room for one more one more one more. ^_^

SCORE! I shall get started as soon as I get back with ICE CREAAAAAM!

. . . [BLINK]Checking Data Listings[/BLINK] . . .

. . . [BLINK]Gathering Neurotic Feedback[/BLINK] . . .

. . . [BLINK]Assimilating New Player Frame[/BLINK] . . .

[GLOW=cyan]WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO THE MAIN MENU.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

[/GLOW]
[GLOW=cyan]
NAME: Vocem Inanis

CLASS:[/GLOW]
Rogue

[GLOW=cyan]WEAPON:[/GLOW]
Dagger

[GLOW=cyan]APPEARANCE:[/GLOW]
pirate-assassin.jpg

[GLOW=cyan]SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES:[/GLOW]
Gray skin, shadow tendrils (will eventually become functioning shadow tentacles)

[GLOW=cyan]SKILLS:[/GLOW]
Shadow Meld Lv 1: Can adeptly hide in shadows.
Assassinate: Deals lethal damage if target is unaware, or unable to react (ie: bound or paralyzed)

[GLOW=cyan]THANK YOU FOR JOINING KRYSIN, MR./MISS[BLINK] Vocem Inanis[/BLINK][/GLOW]
[GLOW=cyan][BLINK]
[/BLINK][/GLOW]

REALITY CHECK SHEET

Name: Mackenzie "Mack" Ganfal

Personality: On the job, Mack is quiet, focused, and pissed off he can't join the party in the back. Off the clock, he acts big, since he IS paid well. Not to mention his "work" clothes pull a double shift when clubbing. In game, he's patient, waiting and listening, gathering information. He makes most of his in-game creds as an information broker. There's even a rumor that he's also a paid assassin, killing his targets in-game. But that's just a rumor, right?

Appearance:
300-250x250.jpg

Short History: Mack was a party boy in high school, and not much changed in college. Needless to say, he dropped out early. Kicked out by his parents, he managed to talk his uncle into getting him a job as a limo driver for his uncle's chauffeur company. Not the glamor job of driving around hot shot movie stars and music artists he'd hoped, he's stuck driving around boring corporate jockeys and college punks too rich to get thrown out. However, he keeps at it, since his tips alone pay for his rent and subscription to Krysin.

Also of note, he was one of the lucky few chosen to Beta Test Krysin, and so is already familiar with many aspects of the game.

What's the difference between Mage and Sorcerer?

Also, there should be a Rogue/Thief class, IMO.

Sorcerer- this is a manipulator of objects and nature. a Sorcer cast spells that make inanimate object have human-like qualities. They also have the ability to manipulate great mythological creatures.

Mage- A mage is a specified sorcerer. They have the same power as a sorcerer, however concentrate on one aspect. Dragon Mage, FireMage, Etc. all have specific powers...and ArcMage is a sorcerer who usually utilizes the powers of Earth, Fire, Weather, and Water.

Swordsman- Specialty in the art of swordplay.

Fighter- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

And yes, we really should have a Rogue class. Thanks for letting me join, by the way!

REALITY CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Shaun Dallas

Personality:
Offline Shaun has developed a very weak disposition offline. He is shy and nervous most of the time, and although he triest to put on a calm smile for those around him, he often appears to be troubled. Struggling with depression brought on by bullying, his peers often describe him giving off a very sad aura, even if he's cheerful at the moment. He intereacts with other as little as possible, and when not playing KRYSIN, he's hidden up in his room with his cat.
Online Penumbra is the opposite of his real life self. Rather arrogant, he's been called a sadist on quite a few occasions when he's worked up unleashing his bottled up real life agressions out on unfortunate mobs. He enjoys the thrill of the possibility of the game putting his life on the line. He's not one to do anything foolish, but he's not afraid to get injured. Although he can get very riled up for a fight, once he's calmed down, he's rather laid back and well... normal. Unlike Shaun, Penumbra is strong and scary, so he doesn't have to worry about harassment or bullying. Because of this, the relaxed Penumbra is most likely how Shaun would have been if he'd grown up without bullying.

Appearance:
iwkdar.jpg

Short History:
As mentioned before, Shaun was bullied for most of his life. His peers tried to find any reason to pick on him and the ones that didn't bully him outcasted him. No one was willing to help him for fear of making themselves a target as well. Shaun never could stick up for himself, so he endured it for years and years. Although the bullying let up through middle school, and eventually stopped in high school, the bullying affected Shaun quite negatively
He got into videogames at a rather young age. He enjoyed playing the hero and being worth something to others, even if they were only data. Venting through videogames kept him from going from the real abuse he suffered, and he got into online gaming where it didn't matter what he was like in real life, and everyone had an equal chance to be strong and respected, something he took advantage of quite well, even becoming a little arrogant of his abilities.
When KRYSIN came out, he jumped on the opportunity for a more real gaming experience, and as Penumbra, he was able to both effectively vent his feelings as well as just relax and feel more carefree in the open world.

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO KRYSIN.

. . . Checking Data Listings . . .

. . . Gathering Neurotic Feedback . . .

. . . Assimilating New Player Frame . . .

WELCOME, NEW PLAYER, TO THE MAIN MENU.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

NAME: Penumbra

CLASS:
Swordsman

WEAPON:
Short Sword named Atrox

bi2vdh.jpg

APPEARANCE:
zkgwf4.jpg

SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES:
Diagonal scar running left to right over his stomach; A black cross tattoo covering his back; Checkerboard tattoos (like the one on his armor) wrapping around his wrist.

SKILLS:
Umbra Hold:
- A movement restricting ability. The user crosses shadows with the target, their own shadow taking hold of the target's to prevent them from moving. Constantly drains Mana while the user is free to attack.
Duration is a maximum of 15s with a Cooldown of 90s. Enemies with higher magic resistance will be able to break free faster.
Nightmare Sweep:
-Weapon-based darkness attack. The user swings their sword to unleash a strike of pure darkness. Strength is reduced with distance, and can be used at close range for more powerful physical and magical blows.
Cooldown of 60s. Has a 5% chance of frightening the target, causing their reactions to slow or fail.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING KRYSIN, MR./MISS Penumbra

I'll be going Swordsman unless a Rogue type gets added.

I can add a Rogue if you describe what you're looking for in a 'Rogue' because you may be able to tie that into 'Fighter.'

​Your Swordsman ain't got nothin on my SwordsWOMAN.

Stealthy, stab in back, detects/disarms/sets traps. Daggers out the ass, maybe literally.
You know, classic rogue stuff.

I added it. As long as you don't pull a dagger out of your ass, I'm good.

I'm serious. No anal daggers.

Lol anal daggers for the win. Also Ilianna would you mind looking over my skills and seeing if they are ok? Just wanna make sure im not doing anything too op.

D:
Anal daggers.
Gross.
You guys are gross.

Miru-sans and I are gonna beat you up.