Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Please ask. It's subject to change cause of college.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello everyone!

I'm Korsae, though my friends call me Kor.

I'm an 18+ age role player, and I've got a decade or so of experience in RP.
I generally write fantasy or alternate history, but I bring in romance, slice of life, and other things as sub genres to add a little more substance to my stories.
I definitely am NOT good at rp fighting, and honestly have no interest in competitions for that either.
Probably one of my favorite things is writing self contained stories about the characters in the worlds I've created.
I'd love to share them sometime with anyone who asks.
I'm super literate, and while my grammar isn't 100% perfect I'm always doing my best to make sure people can follow what I'm writing.
All that said, I don't always ask my partners to be as literate as I am, or to be really good with grammar as long as I can understand the thing I'm reading.
And I can write multi-para to novella, though I've even written replies that go as long as ten or twenty pages for the right RP.

Currently, where original universes are concerned, I'm doing a fantasy/alternate history RP revolving around piracy in the early-middle Renaissance.
My name, Korsae, is the name of my oldest character who is the premier character of this world I write, and she's a corsair.
She's also part of a kind of race of snake people, so some people like to make snek jokes to me.
I'm all about that kinda thing haha.

Outside of Rp, I'm a big fan of Fate/Stay Night, Fire Emblem, and general Anime/gaming stuff.
Don't @ Me in Civ, I'll show you the Glory of Rome!

In my personal life, I am studying to be a doctor, and as a result when the semester is on, it becomes difficult to RP, but I still do my best!
I'm a bartender right now, though unemployed cause of obvious reasons.
My most favorite activities include:
Kayaking
Reading
Learning
Model Kits
Writing

I hope I can pique someone's interest and make a new friend or two here!
Thanks for reading!!!

Hello Korsae, welcome to Iwaku, home of the Iwakuans! :D It's a pleasure to meet ya!

I've never ever written something as long as ten pages for an RP, the most I've ever hit was like...four? And that was only because I had so many characters to use in one post! So kudos to you, you mad person O.O

I'm also studying to be a doctor :D Well, I'm Pre-med atm, Biochem student, but I want to go to Med school!

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku (again!) and if you need help, don't be shy to ask <3 :D