KOORI'S RP ABOUT WUXIA CAFE RIVALRY.

Alright, now that the two of the major math tests in my semester are finished I can plop my fatass back in here.

So seeing that all y'all like the game so far we have a couple options.

1) We resume as is

2) I give everyone a two (and a half maybe) week vacation from this game so I can reorganize, structure and properly plot out this game and restart this whole mess right and proper with players who are both interested and can afford the time to play in it.

3) We leave it as is but I hand over the reins to Coffee (Who I asked yesterday but never got to see his response)

So there are your options, respond with the numbered option you like best and for god's sake LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS... if you can or have them.

I vote number two, that way we can plot amongst ourselves, it would also make it capable to make the factions a bit more fleshed out and we can all take Coffee's advice into account. On top of that I can maybe flesh out the biker gang a bit more

Jes, vary nais. Also, because the game was actually dependent on the possibility of romance between two rival "houses" and having none appear... :( It fizzled a little.

I FULLY ENCOURAGE PLOTTING AMONGST YOURSELVES SHOULD OPTION 2 WIN OUT.

Option 2.

Maybe I could start out already in Zhengzou? Do the rest of you also feel that I should cut down the age of my character? Or does the 80-year-old-thing make it even more wuxia?

...I'd vote number 1, but I see that I'm already outnumbered. At least with number two, I'll be able to start at the coffee shop instead of having to go through the whole application proccess, followed by waiting for a phone call, then going in for an interview, etc, etc.

This is basically more than half my current active players, but I'll wait funtil the end of today to firmly decide.

Input: Option 2, though it may be a bit much in the way of time. Would like to know about stuff you plan with the bakery, what sort of baker-minions there are...

Still might like a RIVALRY with the bikers.

Yes, yes, I'm just stuffing in STRUCTURE! into this. Also this time around: Pre-determined character slots because things got messy with "OH I WANNA BE IN ________!" and then no character sheets which lead to ending up with a very unbalanced cast.

But I've just taken care of the hardest part of my core classes. ;_;

I think we could have kept going with a little retooling, but whatever. I'm late.

Koori, I did reply(but it was in text). I'd said that I considered myself too busy and unreliable to take over sole GM-ship but I was interested in being an advisor/co-GM role.

I have an unposted character that would fit in perfectly with a (parody) romance subplot, I think.

So, biker gang will be called "Jade Typhoon" and this is their base of operations over in the Wan Chai district of pseudo Hong Kong

01_800x600.jpg

Yo Koori! I got this school-paper I need to work on this week, so if it were to happen that the RP starts up this week, I won't be posting before friday.

Nono, it'll still be reconstructing during that time, go do your paper!