Konoha High School Still Accepting New Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casuna

Edgenoble
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey everyone so a little bit of information before I talk about the plot and everything else that goes into an OCC, this is a Naruto themed high school that's set in Konoha if you want your characters to come from other villages that's fine I do plan on incorporating all of the land of fire into this RP eventually, I know some of y'all might have been concerned about it so I wanted to get it out of the way.

Requirements- Really this is going to be a pretty laid back RP that's just for fun but I do have a few requirements

1: be able to post on a daily basis if you go out of town or if you have a crazy day or are sick that's fine I just don't enjoy having to wait on days on end for somebody to post so that the RP can continue forward.
2: Be able to post a decent amount I'm not talking about 5 or 6 paragraphs but enough to where you get the point across and add to the story.
An example:

'The cherry blossoms are blooming early this year how strange,' Casuna frowned as she looked up and the light pink flowers that swayed in the wind right outside her window, it had always been there ever since she could remember but she knew that her happiness and her joy would be coming to an end soon. She hand't heard from her father in months and she had no idea what happened to him and nobody was telling her anything. She spun on her heels and walked down the stairs and slipped on her saddles before opening the door and being greeted by her friends. It was the first day of class and they all had a big smile on there faces and as she opened the door before anybody could see her sadness she forced her mask on and walked out to join them.

See that's not to hard I promise

3: Be committed to an RP don't just join and never post anything because I genuinely want to hear what everyone has to say and what they bring to the RP

That's it for Requirements.

Rules
1: be able to post daily like I said before
2: be able to post a decent amount like I said before
3: don't God mode people its not fun
4: No bullying I wont stand for it if the characters are thats fine but in OC its not cool
5: please do fades to black if an intimate relationship occurs
6: If your interested in other people being your siblings or something talk to them about it I'm fine with it
7: HAVE FUN

Plot: It has been over 15 years since Naruto become Hokage and the land of fire is at peace no wars have broken out and everyone can breath. Naruto decided to open up a school for the elite students of each village, since so many students have become brighter and smarter but some students through perseverance and hard work have managed to get into the school. The school is designed to cater to each students independent skill set weather it be Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and then go from there some students are better at sensory jutsus, some are elementals, and some are healers but for every student there is something for them at this academy. Each student was hand picked and during initiation was put into a team of 3 that they train with and practice with. During the semester each team gathers points through different challenges throughout the year and who ever comes out the winner gets to learn a secret jutsu along with move right into Anbu at the end of there senior year. For Freshman its getting to learn a secret jutsu, for Sophomores its getting to travel to a village and getting a vacation, for Juniors its getting to move right into being a Jounin. Good luck
(I will post teams when I know how many people are going to join)

Classes:

Freshman-
First aid 101- Blocks A,B,C,D
Hand to Hand combat- A,B,C,D,
Genjutsu 101- A,B,C,D,E,G
Ninjutsu- 101-B,E,D,G
Taijutsu- A,B,D,F,
Survival skills- A,H,E,G,
Team practice- H (required)

Sophomore
Basic healing- A,B,C,E
Sensory combat- H,E,G,A,
Specialized course (what ever your special skill is)- H,A (both must be in your schedule)
Genjutsu 220- A,B,C,D
Tracking- B,C,D,F
Team Practice- A,E,C,D

Junior
Specialized course- H,A,E ( two are required)
Survival training B,C
Genjutsu,Ninjutsu,Taijutsu- D,G,C
Team practice- A,B,C,D,F ( 2 are required)

Senior-
Specialized course- D,E,C ( two are required)
Team scenarios- G,F (1 required)
Team practice- A,B, ( all two required)

Electives
Freshman- get 1
Options:
Gym, animal tracking, interrogation

Sophmores- get 2
Gym, Reading body language, hunting, art, scroll depiction

Juniors- get 2
Gym, animal training, hiding techniques, cooking, seals,

Seniors- 1
Off period, gym, combat training, master healing

Schedule That you must make
A:
B:
C:
D:
(Day 2)
E:
F:
G:
H:

Freshman
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H: Team practice

Sophomore
A: Specialized Course
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H: Specialized Course

Junior
A: Specialized course
B:
C:
D:
E:Specialized Course
F:
G:
(only 2 Specialized courses required)

Senior:
A: Team Practice
B: Team Practice
C: Specialized Course
D: Specialized Course
E: Specialized Course
F:Team Scenario
G: Team Scenario
H:

Team practice- 2 required
Specialized- 2
Team Scenario- 1 required

How the daily Schedule works
A Day
A
B
Lunch
C
D

B Day
E
F
lunch
G
H

CS: (Max characters is 5)
Name:
Siblings:
Village:
Specialty:
Year:
Animals:
Weapon Choice:
Relationship stats:
Personality:
History:
Schedule
Looks:

My CS:
Name: Casuna Hatake

Siblings: She has a younger brother named Neko

Village: Leaf

Specialty: Sensory

Year: Junior

Animals: A Dog names Mica

Weapon Choice: Katana or hand to hand

Relationship stats: single

Personality: I am very down to earth and sweet and very persistent and get things done when they need to get done, when I am with my team or in class I take the leadership role most of the time and am extremley hard headed and it takes a lot to change my thinking. I take care of those I care about, I will protect anybody who can't protect themselves and I care deeply about people. I analyze the gains and risks of every action before I take it and I can turn cold if you hurt anyone I care about and treat my friends like they are my family. I also have a dark side and when i sink into that dark side its hard to get me out of it, it has only happened once when I was little and a kid threw a rock at me I bit his ear off not realizing what I had done till a few days latter. I try my hardest to get out of situations where it could trigger my dark side to come out.

History: Casuna was always compared to her father no matter how hard she worked she knew that her father Kakashi Hatake was always better than her, and that drove her mad and she took that madness to become dedicated and work hard. She would always train with her father in there free time and he taught her a lot especially about her bloodlines attachment to dogs, but her father went away almost 8 months ago on a mission and nobody has heard from him. She has gone to Naruto about the issue but he keeps putting her off about it. Her mother passed away when her little brother was born due to some complication she was still to young at the time to fully comprehend and since her father left she took over all the house hold responsibilities and became dedicated to school as well.

Schedule:
A: Specialized course
B: Survival Training
C:Genjutsu,Ninjutsu,Taijutsu
D:Animal Training
E:Specialized Course
F: Animal Training
G: Seals
Looks:
957dccd3ee6a5f0877cd857d7bb0144d9ee47129_hq.jpg

With these cloths
a7ced7dd57bc56fbb4af88943fc93f1a.jpg

Mica
a6c39af40e89e33ed77f4c4b7ea6f4bb.jpg

Name: Neko Hatake
Siblings: Casuna
Village: Leaf
Specialty: Medic
Year: Sophomore
Animals: none
Weapon Choice: Kuni
Personality: Neko is very energetic and very happy go lucky he cant see a bad trait in anybody and befriends people extremely easily he loves to make others laugh and to have a good time, hes also a prankster and can take things to far sometimes. He loves to help people and cares deeply about people and thats why he become a medic Ninja. He is also very focused on school but knows how to balance serious work with having a good time.
History: Same as his sister minus the ear ripping off
Schedule:
B: Basic Healing
C: Tracking
D: Genjutsu
E: Team Practice
F: Scroll Depiction
G: Sensory Combat
Looks:
814c86464d939770c4241338cc59a726.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JadedWaifu
I'm a nerd for Naruto, if I can get up a CS quick enough may I join? Or are we just reserving spots indefinitely? ~ either way I'm interested ^^

And my other 2 characters

Name: Cosa Fujikaze
Siblings: none
Village: Land of snow
Specialty: Genjutsu
Year: Senior
Animals: none
Weapon Choice: I don't need it
Personality: Cosa is very quiet and shy and keeps to herself she doesn't talk to anyone and doesn't trust people due to her families past history, but when she speaks she is very stern and very exact with her wording of things, she doesn't take any chances and she never strays far from the path of good. But she has been known to use her genjutsu on people who have hurt her in the past.
History: Coas mother is Yukie Fujikaze and since her mother has been in the spot light for so long she has stayed in the darkness her mother would often tell her events of the past involving the leaf village and ever since then she has believed that it is up to her to thank the leaf village for everything they have done to save her mother from her second uncle. But when she was only 5 she was kidnapped and woke up with a tailed beast inside of her it was not one of the 10 but one that was created and it is the reason for her ability to use genjutsu so well.
Schedule:
H: Off Period

Looks:
Anime-Girl-iphone-4s-wallpaper-ilikewallpaper_com.jpg

Name: Zalka
Siblings: they don't go here
Village: fog
Specialty: assassination
Year: senior
Animals: ferret named Beta
Weapon Choice: double edged sword
Personality: Zalka is very out going and loves to talk to everyone he always has a smile on his face and loves to talk, he is a genius and isn't afraid to show it he always loves a good competition and never takes no for an answer, he works his hardest and never stops or gives up on anything or anybody. He also is quit air headed and doesn't quit understand the female mind and he always makes promises and holds up to them. Do to his families past he clams up when somebody asks him a question about his family or anything about his style.
History: Zalka grew up in an orphanage no family no home till one day a package arrived for him and in the package was a sword a sword none other than Zabuza used he found out through the letter that Zabuza was his uncle and that he was the last decedent of his bloodline. Zalka had heard the stories and when he took the sword it became his best friend he trained every day until a certain yellow haired man arrived and took him to the academy where he would further his training. When he received the sword he did some customization to it since it was to big and bulky, he made it a double edged sword instead.
Schedule
H: Off Period

Looks:
latest

I really want to join this. I'm a huge Naruto fan.

Name: Kamui Mitarashi

Siblings: None

Village: Konoha

Specialty: Torture and Interrogation

Year: Sophomore

Animals: Multiple Snakes, White snake named Dokumaru is his primary

Weapon Choice: Twin Tessen with Bo Shuriken blades

Relationship stats: Single and ready to mingle with the right girl....or guy, whichever comes first.

Personality: Kamui is a flirtatious young man with a penchant for mischief and blood. He likes stirring up trouble as well as getting any and all information from anything or anyone that interests him. He is far more in touch with his feminine side than most guys do to him practically being raised by all four of the Ice Queens of Konoha; His mother Anko Mitarashi, Hana Inuzuka, Kurenai Yuuhi, and Yugao Uzuki. This leads him to understanding the female thought process more than any guy really should, or so he says. Kamui can also be quite sadistic when he feels that himself or his friends are being threatened even going so far as 'Mildy' poisoning said threat.

History: As the child of Konoha's resident snake mistress and an unnamed bastard of a Yamanaka, Kamui was often looked down on in the eyes of the civilians. It did not help that he was fairly close to Orochimaru himself after finding out that he was him mother's Sensei. He sees Orochimaru as a kind of grandfather figure, albeit a ridiculously young looking grandfather figure. Never knowing his biological father, he turned to Orochimaru whom after lots of arguments with Anko was allowed to be around Kamui as he wished so long as he didn't do any experiments on Kamui without his, hers and the Hokage's permission.

Schedule:
B: Tracking
C: Genjutsu
D: Team Practice
E: Basic Healing
F: Team Practice
G: Reading Body language

Looks:
Gakupo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Casuna
Can I make two characters when I get home from work?

Status
Not open for further replies.