Konnichiwa

C

Camille Heartillly

Original poster
Camille Heartilly here :)
I love dogs especially Shetland Sheepdogs, writing and drawing. I have one and love her to bits. She's my ray of sunshine whenever I have an awful day.
I stumbled upon this site due to a tumblr post. It caught my interest since I enjoy RPing. I RPed on fanfiction.net a few times before but the forums just decided to kick the bucket when the RP reached a cliffhanger :(
I enjoy anime RP's such as Wolf's Rain, D.Gray Man and X1999 just to name a few. I'd like to try my hands at horror too since I haven't done it before. I'm hoping to sharpen my writing skills here. :)

Hi, and welcome to Iwaku! ^_^ I've only been here a few weeks, but it's a really good site. Everyone is very friendly here. I love dogs too, my favorite is the Irish Wolfhound. I don't have a dog, unfortunately. I will eventually though. I'm still pretty new to roleplay, but I really enjoy it. I know my writing skills have improved since I got here. I like horror, it's a lot of fun! If you ever decide you want an rp, message me and I'll rp with you. ^_^ Oh, I didn't introduce myself, did I? How rude. I'm Alyssa.

Horrorrrrrrrr >:D Yesssssss join the dark side~

*cough* I mean.... Hi! Welcome to Iwaku~ Dogs are awesome. I have a black Cocker Spaniel and she is the craziest, happiest, friendliest dog I've ever met. She's sitting beside me on the couch right now, being all cute at me. So dogs is something we have in common! Dogs and horror. Gosh, I love horror. :'3

On the business side of things, I'm Dawn and I'm on staff, so if you need help with anything just give me a shout, eh? Most of your questions can be answered in the two 101 threads linked in the Help tab, found in your navigation bar. For sure, give those a read because they're pretty helpful.

See ya around and may the Muse be with you. :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Camille! Glad you bumped into that tumblr post. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here :)