1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
Hi there! ^^
I'm Gladis, and joined this site about an hour ago. Although I am new here, I have been role playing for several years. It started on the sims 3 forums, though since the admins there decided to ban role plays, I have sort of been drifting around the net these last two years, searching for new places to role play.

I live in Sweden, which means I am around one hour ahead of the UK, and might not be online around the same time as some of you here. I will still try to be online regularly, however.

This looks like quite a pleasant community, and I am excited to be joining you here. ^^

Grell-Sutcliff-grell-sutcliffe-35600334-500-258.gif

Hallo Gladis! :D Welcome to the community!

Heehee, thank you. ^^

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

*courtesied* Thank you very much for the welcome. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku Gladis ^.^
Sweden is quite a nice place, only been there once before, but I love the countryside.
Hope you enjoy roleplaying ere with the lot of us

Howdy and welcome.

How is Sweden this time of year? I've only seen pictures and I understand its similar to Germany and Poland. Though I suppose I've never had a chance to ask somebody who is, well, Swedish.

Thank you, guys! ^^

Hm, I will agree with that Sweden is nice, especially the countryside during the summers. I have one or another thing to say aout the politics, but I suppose it isn't really better elsewhere, so I shouldn't complain. XD

Sweden is indeed similiar to Germany, though the air is somewhat...well...crisper here, I suppose you could call it. We also have a slightly milder climate, though the last few days it has been really hot. Especially around Stockholm, where I live. It's really nice during the summers, since even at night, it's still light outside for quite a while. The downside to this is that our winter nights are really long, and we barely have any sun at all. Plus, it's really cold. >_> This winter, however, was milder than usual.

Where do you live? ^^

Hi, welcome.
I couldn't help but think of Totally Spies when I saw your name, so forgive me :)

Hope you'll have fun here :)

Thank you. ^^
Heehee, I get what you mean. I couldn't help but think of it either when I was first given the name a few years so. XD The one who started calling me Gladis probably meant it more like...well...Happy. 'Glad' means happy in Swedish, and 'is' is a typical way to have nicknames end, especially in Stockholm. X3

Ooooooooooooo~!
Hello there Gladis!

I'm Jelly. Pleased to meet ya'!!! :huge:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and adapt all well and suches. :3
Don't be afraid to ask me about some roleplay.

Hi there, Jelly! ^^
Pleased to meet you too. :3 I'll keep that in mind. ^^

Thank you, guys! ^^

Hm, I will agree with that Sweden is nice, especially the countryside during the summers. I have one or another thing to say aout the politics, but I suppose it isn't really better elsewhere, so I shouldn't complain. XD

Sweden is indeed similiar to Germany, though the air is somewhat...well...crisper here, I suppose you could call it. We also have a slightly milder climate, though the last few days it has been really hot. Especially around Stockholm, where I live. It's really nice during the summers, since even at night, it's still light outside for quite a while. The downside to this is that our winter nights are really long, and we barely have any sun at all. Plus, it's really cold. >_> This winter, however, was milder than usual.

Where do you live? ^^
I'm an american, just love to travel a lot so I've made it a habit to go to a new country every summer. Although I might have to cut that tradition short with college coming up and having to save for that. I wasn't there for long to worry about the politics though xD just there for the sights and to take pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.