Konbanwa, min'na!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashe Ichijou

Original poster
Hello, there! I originally did my RPing on Facebook, but lately, I haven't been finding and good RP's. I was suggested to this site, and so I'm hoping that I can make some great friends and start some wonderful RP's! If you like, please check out my RP Resume, and let me know if you have any ideas for an RP! Otherwise, I'll try to get some of my own RP threads started! I like 1x1 RPs most, but I can occasionally do group RP's. Thanks, and happy RPing~! <3b0e99ff16cbbeb8219b9e40ab0957106.jpg
(PS: I create my own characters, or I can do ships from different anime/manga, depending on if I know it~)

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hello, there! I originally did my RPing on Facebook, but lately, I haven't been finding and good RP's. I was suggested to this site, and so I'm hoping that I can make some great friends and start some wonderful RP's! If you like, please check out my RP Resume, and let me know if you have any ideas for an RP! Otherwise, I'll try to get some of my own RP threads started! I like 1x1 RPs most, but I can occasionally do group RP's. Thanks, and happy RPing~! <3View attachment 79404
(PS: I create my own characters, or I can do ships from different anime/manga, depending on if I know it~)
Well welcome to Iwaku! The site is absolutely fantastic, and I find the rpers on here to be wonderful.

Well welcome to Iwaku! The site is absolutely fantastic, and I find the rpers on here to be wonderful.
I'm very excited! This isn't the first time I've RPed, I've been doing it on FB for at least a year now, but this is the very first independent RP site I've been to, so I'm hoping for mostly good experiences!

I'm very excited! This isn't the first time I've RPed, I've been doing it on FB for at least a year now, but this is the very first independent RP site I've been to, so I'm hoping for mostly good experiences!
Rping over Facebook? Hmm...never heard of that before.

This is by far one of the best rp sites I have found.

Rping over Facebook? Hmm...never heard of that before.

This is by far one of the best rp sites I have found.
Yeah, there are groups on FB for RPers. You post a plot idea or just a character bio in the group, then if someone asks to do the RP, then it's either done in the comments, or in PM. It's how I was first introduced to RPing~

555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.