*Knocks everyone down with the Bishie Sparkles(TM)*

A

Aureate Aura

Original poster
Helloo, everyone~!

I am Aureate Aura, which is just my fancy pants way of saying Bishounen Sparkles. A staples in any self respecting shoujo manga, my kind have been used to point out the blatantly oblivious fact that someone is attractive.

Nah, I'll be just a young woman who giggle like a moron whenever she sees the ridiculous things and that love to roleplay the both pretty-they-are-sparkling and the normal but somehow attractive to some characters. I intend to delve into the homely and the truly ugly and disfigured soon, however, because making someone thing hey, that was actually very hot about a butt ugly character is a great challenge! Besides that, I obliviously like romance, and am probably one of the hundred or so young adults that do not care much about zombie on this continent O.O!

Here it is, I said practically nothing about myself but whatevs!

*enters and bows* Greetings and welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make many wonderful memories.

Sparkly animu eyes activate.

Welcome to the site, love! *hands you flowers* I hope you enjoy it. I am also one of the few that don't care much for zombies. More of a vampire guy myself. Not Twilight vampires, hell no. More like Dracula. Would ye like to start a roleplay?

Hi there Hotman Sparkles! >:3 Welcome to the community!