1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Knock Knock

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Elven_Fforestydd, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Hello!

My name is Elven_Fforestydd, but you can call me Elevn or Elfy. I am new to this site, but not to Role Playing. I am out of practice though due to spending four years in an institutional organization known as University, which sucked my time dry. Regardless I am here to play!

I am pretty friendly and outgoing, and would love to get to know this community of people. Drop by and say I or I will let my gnomes out to go and solicit on a few doors. I have been known to be eccentric as well as have a dark sense of humor. I don't bite though, not yet at least.

I am a big fan of writing and 1x1 partnership role plays. Hit me up, check out my resume and hope to see you around!

e.f.

2. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

3. Hi there Elfy! Welcome to the community!

4. It is most lovely to meet you both. I look forward to my time.

5. Welcome! And don't be scared to hit people up as well. Some of us never seem to have enough Roleplays. ;D Sorry University got in the way. Glad it won't be interfering anymore. *wink* (Or that at least it has finally given you some free time?)

6. Hi Elfy! Welcome to iwaku! c: I hope you enjoy yourself here!

7. Hey hey elven ^.^
    Welcome to iWaku,
    I feel your pain of college </3
    Hope you find everything you're looking for on this epic site of...epicness Q_Q
    Dammit..there goes my brain D:
    [​IMG]