Knock Knock

• Thread starter Elven_Fforestydd
  • Start date
E

Elven_Fforestydd

Original poster
Hello!

My name is Elven_Fforestydd, but you can call me Elevn or Elfy. I am new to this site, but not to Role Playing. I am out of practice though due to spending four years in an institutional organization known as University, which sucked my time dry. Regardless I am here to play!

I am pretty friendly and outgoing, and would love to get to know this community of people. Drop by and say I or I will let my gnomes out to go and solicit on a few doors. I have been known to be eccentric as well as have a dark sense of humor. I don't bite though, not yet at least.

I am a big fan of writing and 1x1 partnership role plays. Hit me up, check out my resume and hope to see you around!

e.f.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hi there Elfy! Welcome to the community!

It is most lovely to meet you both. I look forward to my time.

Welcome! And don't be scared to hit people up as well. Some of us never seem to have enough Roleplays. ;D Sorry University got in the way. Glad it won't be interfering anymore. *wink* (Or that at least it has finally given you some free time?)

Hi Elfy! Welcome to iwaku! c: I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hey hey elven ^.^
Welcome to iWaku,
I feel your pain of college </3
Hope you find everything you're looking for on this epic site of...epicness Q_Q
Dammit..there goes my brain D:
3507yu7037.gif