knock knock

kairos

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
…who's there? Someone who's most certainly new here! Okay, so, yeah. I'm not great at introducing myself, so I'll just leave some basic infos here. And for anything else, just ask me, alright?
  • You can call me Ale;
  • I'll be 22 years old this Sunday;
  • I'm Italian, so my English might not always be the best one, but I'm here also for this reason;
  • I've been writing in the Italian roleplaying scenario for ten years now, but I feel it's time to reach other people;
  • I have no preference whatsoever in roleplaying MxM, FxF, MxF, non binaries characters/couples and such. I literally love everything. I particularly enjoy plotting and writing about that so if the plot is interesting, consider me on board;
  • I'm used to write 500-1000 words per reply, but I've no problems in shorten/lengthen it. I'm a little slow since I both study and work, but I'll always try my very best;
  • I mainly love creating original characters. Settings or fandoms may vary, but at the moment I'm in hyper-fixation with the Percy Jackson setting;
  • I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how this specific platform works in terms of roleplaying, so if someone could be so gentle to explain that to me I'll be more than thankful!

Welcome to Iwaku, and Happy Early Birthday! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Welcome aboard! You seem lovely!

We have lots of people come in to practice their english thru roleplaying, so this shall be fun! 8D Welcome to the community!

Nice to meet you, Ale, and welcome to Iwaku!

Your English looks lovely already, but as Diana said, writing with other people is a wonderful way to practice :D Us staff are here to help, too, so if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to reach out!

If you haven't checked it out already, then partner connections is a great place to start here, as it's where people post when they're seeking partners for one on one RPs (Redstar connections works in much the same way, expect for RPs including sexual content). Browse through the posts of other users, or make one of your own to let others know you're looking to start some stories!

Just stumbling by to say hello, and welcome, friend from Italy-land!