- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day
- Writing Levels
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Passive-aggressive. Passive, but, passive with a lightsaber.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Post-Apocalyptic, Thriller, Horror
-A soft reboot of The Knights of the Old Republic-[fieldbox= KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - EPISODE 1, yellow, solid]
Force Sensitive: Y/N
Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Alliance, Hutt Cartel or Mandolorian Army
Job: (Guardian - Force, Knight - Saber , Sentinel - Force+Saber)
Saber Color: ( Typically, Guardian - Green, Knight - Blue, Sentinel - Yellow. They can also be Orange and Purple)
(For Republic Soldiers)
Job: (Trooper - Blaster, Vanguard - Explosives, Commando - Heavy Blasters)
Rules: (Subject to Change)
1. Abide by Iwaku's own rules.
2. No power-play, Mary-Sues or John-whatevers.
3. By no means can you control another player's character without permission
4. At this point in time, no Sith or Dark Jedi. They don't exist yet.
5. Explicit gore has never been seen in Star Wars. Dismemberment and severe burns are as far as it's gotten. Anything worse has been done off-screen, and the same will take place here.
6. If two characters, player-character or no-player-characters decide to...advance their relationship, please move it to the appropriate forum or, as I'd prefer, fade to black.
In the beginning, our characters will becoming from any side of the war, allies or foes, and will meet on the surface of Manaan in the Capitol city of Ahto. We will work together or fight against one another until we discover the medicinal aid, Kolto and then the climax (a special surprise for anyone familiar with KotoR).
Accepted Players/ Characters:
Azuremoon // Nii'ah Ulya'oh